over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I would like to make a PUBLIC APOLOGY

strongrhino

Banned
I was incorrect in stating that egg white protein contained cholesterol- as of course it does not and my tone was not only arrogent but condescending to respected members.
Also the whole Dairy debate/discussion became heated and very opinionated. When I was called irresponsible for giving my children soy milk instead of pasteurized cow dairy I took that to heart and as a knee jerk reaction said some things that i regret. I sincerely apologize for my tone- as the whole dairy issue is very controversial and opinionated as their are many facts to support both stances. I stand by my beliefs but I was inappropriate in the way I responded. I value this board and the knowledge gained on a daily basis. I hope those members I offended will accept this gesture of sincerity. Thank you.
Strongrhino

Last edited:
don't know what happened but it take a real man to stand up and apologize much respect

read a little of the "dairy" thread and you were fine Rhino

seriously, i always enjoy reading your opinions on all topics in the forum strongrhino. you seem like a standup guy and have a wealth of knowledge to share

Would you mind PMing me a way to get into contact with you please?

I must I could not understand how middle east politics were dragged into a dairy thread , but I do know how it feels when your choice for your kids are being questioned..:)

IF you are addressing me, then apology accepted. Like I said, I agree with alot of what you say. My issue was primarily with the tone and general attitude you brought to the board. Having seen some recent posts of yours, you sound like a different person now. I think you'll find people much more interested in your ideas and knowledge now, watch, you'll see.

All the best,
JM

I was incorrect in stating that egg white protein contained cholesterol- as of course it does not and my tone was not only arrogent but condescending to respected members.
Also the whole Dairy debate/discussion became heated and very opinionated. When I was called irresponsible for giving my children soy milk instead of pasteurized cow dairy I took that to heart and as a knee jerk reaction said some things that i regret. I sincerely apologize for my tone- as the whole dairy issue is very controversial and opinionated as their are many facts to support both stances. I stand by my beliefs but I was inappropriate in the way I responded. I value this board and the knowledge gained on a daily basis. I hope those members I offended will accept this gesture of sincerity. Thank you.
Strongrhino

Hey your a good guy in my book I guess I missed the debate. I like that Big A lets us post without blocking shit unless its something so bizarre. We need to be able to share our experiences with bad sources and the like of this stuff so that we can take expose people and stuff. I missed it but your a good guy in my book probably was not to far out there but hey everyone once in a while goes off so apology ok lets move on. MM

fair play, dont see many of those these days. Apologies made and accepted.

RESPECT.....for that

how bout showing some to others

:cool:

IF you are addressing me, then apology accepted. Like I said, I agree with alot of what you say. My issue was primarily with the tone and general attitude you brought to the board. Having seen some recent posts of yours, you sound like a different person now. I think you'll find people much more interested in your ideas and knowledge now, watch, you'll see.

All the best,
JM

agreed.

stand-up guy as well as mountaindog1 for being accepting. time to move on.....

RESPECT.....for that

how bout showing some to others

:cool:
LOL, sometimes i think your my long lost brother or something :)

Nice thread

Too many of "US" think we have all the answers. Even when are right, it doesn't mean another can not be right as well. Very few things are black and white.

But I think I have a "Man crush" on Tenny. I nominate him for the most insightful poster. Don't worry Tenny, I'm not gay. You can send your girlfriend over if you need proof.:eek:

Tenny does have a way of "getting to the point" :D

Well, I'm part of the guilty party concerning the 'anti-soy for children' debacle. If your apology is also extended to me, I accept your apology Strongrhino. I also apologize to you. I was in no way insinuating that you would unintentionally harm your children's health.

Water under the bridge.

Glad we can all agree to disagree.....although there is nothing wrong with having the strength of your convictions, standing up for what you believe in and making no apologies for it. I agree a persons tone is what offends some, as for myself I'm a big-boy and like a little verbal judo:D. Besides there are more than a few on this board who come across as arrogant:rolleyes:
Public Apology? I guess if some were TRULY offended but I'm an alphamale and only sensitive thugs need hugs LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear