over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IABADMAN ANYONE

I do.

I don't know you though.

I will let him know you are trying.

HI thankyou very much. I too dont know him but I have been reading some of his old posts/threads and had some training related questions. I have tried to PM but his inbox is full and have also emailed him on the address in his contact info. If you could by chance pass on that I would like to contact him that would be awesome. my question is relating to a training related topic on an old john meadows thread.
Thankyou very much for replying to me. Merry xmas

Sounds like a very wierd request to me. You don't know the guy and want to contact him? PM has so many members with a wealth of knowledge including IFBB Pros. All you have to do is to start a thread asking for advise. Rather than trying to get in touch with one specific individual where a majority of people want to remain mostly anonymous. That's just my opinion bro and I don't mean to come off disrespectful at all.

Thanks for your concern. However, the great and many IFBB pros on Pro Muscle did not write the posts about the training methods/techniques im wanting more info on. Not taking away from anyone else on this forum as there are a lot of threads/posters/articles I have learned alot from but I would prefer to go directly to the source to find out the information im after on this topic.
Not a big deal, was just hoping that Iabadman would read this and clear his inbox so I can ask about a few posts that were on a Mountaindog thread. If he wants to tell me to fuck off because its weird to ask him a training question about a topic he posted about, thats absolutely fine with me, dont know till you ask. I absolutely respect everyones privacy wishes to stay annonmous (hence my username) What I find weird is that you would take the time to reply on a topic that does not concern you? (not being disrespectful just not sure why you would bother)
Just so you are re assured that everything is above board, my question for Iabadman has to do with some shoulder training tips he gave to mountaindog that I found interesting. Thanks for replying to this thread. Have a merry xmas.

Hi bro, Always enjoyed reading your posts. Very informative. Learned alot. Thanks for posting. Best wishes for the holidays

I haven't seen him post in a while and had another way to contact him, but haven't talked to him in a while. Jethro might be able to help you out more. That email doesn't work FYI and for future reference I'm sure if you started your own thread you'd get a variety of opinions and may be just the help you're looking for.

Another thing usually when someone takes the time to post and say the same thing I just did in other words about starting your own thread probably a good idea instead of your somewhat negative/defensive response. I'd maybe even try and include John Meadows for the simple fact that it was a post or reply in one of his threads you're speaking of and post a link to the exact thread and in the meantime I'll try and get ahold of him (iabadman) for you no promises. Or even start asking your question here and maybe he'll respond.

HI Prud.
Thanks for posting. Thanks for letting me know about the email address and trying to get hold of him . Also, I did not intend my response to be negative/defensive. Apologies to all that read it. I will indeed start a thread and link the specific posts im asking about. Again apologies guys. HAppy holidays. Train hard.

I told him.

He is leaving somewhere for the Christmas break. He knows about the thread.

Your the man Jethro, Happy Holidays.
I have also started a thread about the topic I wanted to talk to him about. Many thanks to all that have posted

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member