over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IAM BACK...ITS BEEN A WHILE

aqrojase

Registered
whats up brothers...its been a while..but i am back here. There are some great people in this community...and also some ignorant. Lets be all brothers. thanksss

Attachments

• ev2.jpg
    ev2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 464
Looking awesome right now brother, exact sort of look i am shooting for, if your happy to elaborate on what your doing right now, i would be all ears! haha. Whats the plan , just cutting or growing, or both!

Looking awesome right now brother, exact sort of look i am shooting for, if your happy to elaborate on what your doing right now, i would be all ears! haha. Whats the plan , just cutting or growing, or both!

Hey bro..thanks for the kind words. right now i am on 1000mg test...600 deca...500mcg cjc 1295 dac and 300mcg ghrp2. I just started the peps this week. This is my high dose run..and usually i do 600mg primo

Hey bro..thanks for the kind words. right now i am on 1000mg test...600 deca...500mcg cjc 1295 dac and 300mcg ghrp2. I just started the peps this week. This is my high dose run..and usually i do 600mg primo

Looking good man. What's your dosing schedule like for the peps? Whats your weight/height?

BIG, FULL AND LEAN.

Looks great. :cool:

Small looking waist as well.

Looking good man. What's your dosing schedule like for the peps? Whats your weight/height?

Yes, how much do you LOOK like you weigh? That's very important. Bwahahahah

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looking good brother, glad to see you back!

I am interested as well how youre running the peps at that dose?

Thanks for the kind words brothers....i did manage to stop drinking alcohol a bit and that helped me get a lot more results. Right now i am using evoltion peptides 500mcg cjcdac...300mcg ghrp2 per day. its been only a week on this protocol...but i have been running igflr3 100mcg last 2 months..2week on and 2 weeks off...the igf is great for what it does to you rmuscles appearance.

Thanks for the kind words brothers....i did manage to stop drinking alcohol a bit and that helped me get a lot more results. Right now i am using evoltion peptides 500mcg cjcdac...300mcg ghrp2 per day. its been only a week on this protocol...but i have been running igflr3 100mcg last 2 months..2week on and 2 weeks off...the igf is great for what it does to you rmuscles appearance.

When are you pinning your igf?

When are you pinning your igf?

Post workout..but right now i am taking a 2 week break. somtimes i will also do it 6 hours after workout. I cannot do it preworkout beause i tend to experience hypo symptoms

Post workout..but right now i am taking a 2 week break. somtimes i will also do it 6 hours after workout. I cannot do it preworkout beause i tend to experience hypo symptoms

Doing it post workout shuts off your body's mgf. You need to space is 8 to 12 hrs away if I recall.

You look good again!

Doing it post workout shuts off your body's mgf. You need to space is 8 to 12 hrs away if I recall.

I have heard that...and thats why somtimes i will do it 8 hours after. so if i workout in the mornig at 10am..i will inject at 7pm. If i workout in the pm..then i will inject the following morning

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131