over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IBD and AAS/Diet

BigFucker

Registered
I was hoping to hear experiences using AAS and higher protein diets from folks struggling with IBD. I have chrons and UC and have lost a lot of weight over the years. I’ve been too fatigued to even work out consistently. I have worked my way back into working out and want to do a cycle and find a way to increase my protein so I can regain some weight. I’m already on trt but would like to bump the test and add an anabolic injectable like primo, EQ, or nandrolone. I also want to add HGH which i hope helps with healing. Anyone with IBD, do you experience issues or flares when using AAS at lower-moderate doses and do you have any suggestions of protein sources (or shakes) that are IBD friendly? Many thanks!

Beef isolate is the best suited for you doesn’t cause digestion issues

kiwi lime 10/10 taste

I was hoping to hear experiences using AAS and higher protein diets from folks struggling with IBD. I have chrons and UC and have lost a lot of weight over the years. I’ve been too fatigued to even work out consistently. I have worked my way back into working out and want to do a cycle and find a way to increase my protein so I can regain some weight. I’m already on trt but would like to bump the test and add an anabolic injectable like primo, EQ, or nandrolone. I also want to add HGH which i hope helps with healing. Anyone with IBD, do you experience issues or flares when using AAS at lower-moderate doses and do you have any suggestions of protein sources (or shakes) that are IBD friendly? Many thanks!
Are you on a keto diet? I’m in a similar situation and I find the keto diet is much easier on my stomach. As far as gear - TEST and Tren flare up my gut. Primo even at high doses is GREAT. Granted I’m on tren hex at 225 per week now and test prop at 75-90 mg per week and so far so good. Primo and low test my stomach stays flat.

^^^hey brother ..do yourself a favor & start doing your homework on "BPC-157" & "TB500"

(..they'v both always been hot products, but in the last few year they'v increased in popularity even more)

the feedback i get from our customers on it is pretty amazing to say the least
..turns out that BPC&TB seem to be incredibly effective (..apparently esp when combined) at reducing symptoms & even resolving gastrointestinal conditions/issues

some order specifically for those conditions bc they already know, but most order them for a nagging injury (..shoulder etc) & then realize that it not only improved the injury, but also resolved their gut problem

plenty of information regarding this with simple searches
..do your due diligence

Beef isolate is the best suited for you doesn’t cause digestion issues

kiwi lime 10/10 taste
I had heard beef protein powders were to be avoided as they’re made from collagen which is shitty for muscle building.

This was years ago when they first came out, so maybe they’re better quality now.

I had heard beef protein powders were to be avoided as they’re made from collagen which is shitty for muscle building.

This was years ago when they first came out, so maybe they’re better quality now.
Not really sure that could still be true

Man don’t tell me this I just bought a collagen peptide powder. I had read it was good for keto diet. Now I have to find a good zero carb whey protein.

Man don’t tell me this I just bought a collagen peptide powder. I had read it was good for keto diet. Now I have to find a good zero carb whey protein.
it's my understanding that there are a lot of benefits to using collagen peptides. Dante is a big advocate if I remember rightly; good for the joints.

So it's not a waste of money! Just not really a substitute for a protein shake.

Attachments

• MACROMOLECULAR BIOTICS 750 Pilot study.pdf
    716.3 KB · Views: 3
  • MMB 750 Specification.pdf
    65 KB · Views: 2
EFFECT OF HUMANOFORT® ON GASTROINTESTINAL CELLS TREATED WITH ACETYLSALICYLIC ACID

The results of our experiment can be summarized with the following statements.

(1) Humanofort® at concentration (0.01%) significantly increases the proliferation rate of rat intestinal epithelial cells in the presence of acetylsalicylic acid. Significantly higher amount of dividing cells can be seen when this concentration of HF is administered to the IEC-18 cell line.

(2) Humanofort® at (0.01%) abrogates the apoptotic effect of acetylsalicylic acid.

Our findings show that the stimulatory effect of Humanofort® may - in part - be due to enhanced activation of growth factor receptors (EGFR) or by up-regulation of epithelial growth factor expression.

Enhanced growth rate of epithelial cells play an important role in prevention of peptic ulcer. These effects of Humanofort® might be beneficial (cytoprotective) in a wide range of veterinary peptic ulcer events. In addition it could play an important role in the treatment of intestinal epithelial cell defects, like viral or bacterial infections.

Dr.Kovacs Laszlo

Szent Istvan University Hungary(SZIU)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ngelheam666
NapsGear