over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IBE Epistane

Jugghead

Registered
I was thinking of ordering some along with an order for Boladrol but while Google'ing epistane I came across this article from Ergo-log.com

Wrong steroid in IBE’s Epistane

There’s something not quite right about IBE’s designer supplement Epistane. According to an article by Japanese doping hunters working for Mitsubishi Chemical Medience Corporation, published in Drug Testing & Analysis, at least one batch of the preparation contains a different steroid from the one listed on the label.

Epistane is supposed to contain the designer steroid 17alpha-methyl 2alpha,3alpha-epithio 5alpha-androstane-17-beta-ol. This steroid goes by the names of 17alpha-methylepithiostanol or methylepithiostanol. In 2007 methylepithiostanol appeared on the grey market.

When we looked it up in Julius Vida’s steroids bible Androgens and Anabolic Agents (1969) we found impressive data based on animal studies, which you can see below. The upper steroid is methylepithiostanol, which is what Epistane is supposed to contain.

VP = effect on the prostate; SV = effect on the sperm vesicles; LA = effect on the sphincter muscle. VP and SV are markers for masculinising side effects; LA is a marker for the desired muscle building effect. The values are compared with methyl testosterone, which was adjusted to 100.

As you can see, methylepithiostanol is a fantastic oral steroid with few side effects and a huge anabolic effect. So it’s a shame that it’s not in Epistane. At least, it’s not in Lot 105284 of IBE’s Epistane. Instead, the researchers found 17alpha-methyl 2beta,3beta-epithio 5alpha-androstane 17beta-ol in the capsules. The difference is in the spatial position of the sulphur atom: In the steroid that the researchers found the sulphur atom hangs at the bottom of the steroid skeleton. But Epistane should contain a compound in which the sulphur atom is at the top of the steroid skeleton.

The performance of the steroid in Epistane is shown in the second row of the table above, and it’s not very impressive.

The researchers are not 100% sure of their case. They used NMR to find out whether they were dealing with 17alpha-methyl 2alpha,3alpha-epithio 5alpha-androstane-17beta-ol, or with 17alpha-methyl 2beta,3beta-epithio 5alpha-androstane-17beta-ol. The Japanese used data from a 1975 study to interpret the results of their own measurements. But if the older study is not correct, the Japanese study isn’t either.

What’s more, the researchers found another substance in the capsules as well: the designer steroid 17alpha-methyl 5alpha-androst-2-en-17beta-ol. You may know this steroid under another name: madol, DMT, desoxymethyl testosterone or PheraPlex. This steroid’s performance is shown at the bottom of the table above. It’s just as good as methylepithiostanol.

The researchers think that madol is released when methylepithiostanol is manufactured. In the human body methylepithiostanol is converted into madol. The researchers gave human subjects IBE's Epistane, and found no traces of methylepithiostanol in their urine – but they did find madol. [This conversion apparently did not go so well in the rodents that Vida used – Ed.] So the contamination isn’t that bad.

According to the values from the table in Vida, it seems that madol may be even stronger than methylepithiostanol. So even if they take the wrong Epistane, users still stand to grow.

A modest discussion on the Japanese publication has arisen on bodybuilding.com. See here.

Whether the other Epistane products on the market, like Havoc, Epithin-E, Methyl-E, Hemaguno, Oxydrol, Kryptonite, Epidrol, Hemobolin, Epi-Max, Epiotren, CynergE, E-Stane, SuprEmacy, Jacked and Spawn, also contain the wrong methylepithiostanol it’s not possible to say on the basis of this research.

Source:
Drug Test Anal. 2009 Nov; 1(11-12): 518-25.

More:
Black market steroids: orals ok, injectables definitely not ok 30.08.2009
Dietary supplements containing sibutramine claim victims 19.04.2009
Lab test: Gaspari’s Orastan-A contains wrong steroids 05.01.2009
StarCaps diet pills contain diuretic bumetanide 04.11.2008
Weight loss supplement Anabolic Burner contains clenbuterol 28.10.2008
Lab tests: Furaguno and Oxyguno 24.09.2008
Methoxy-TST = Methoxy-TRN 22.09.2008

Anybody still using Epistane? If so what type results did you get? Better, same, or less than what you can get from 50-60mg/day of Anavar or T-Bol? Basically is it worth it?
Thanks

How about we send you a free bottle and you can see for yourself...email Us your shipping info

same here

i was also thinking about trying it along with boladrol myself ive heard mothing but good things about both of them

Ive run Epistane 3 or 4 times all with favorablr results in strenght and mass whether repartitioning or bulking.

How about sending me a bottle and I will send back my Boladrol...j/k

Take them up on that Epistane and post up some results for the board.

How about sending me a bottle and I will send back my Boladrol...j/k

Take them up on that Epistane and post up some results for the board.

Ive got a personal bottle I'll send you if you want to give it a go and post up a review.

Last edited:
Ive got a personal bottle I'll send you if you want to give it a go and post up a review.

Ill take you up on it if the other guy doesnt:)

Epistane didnt seem to work for me at all.

No dry or wet gains, no strength gains, no increased appetite, nothing.

The only PH i've taken that actually worked was Mdrol, and that stuff was amazing, but the sides SUCKED.

What are your stats and at what dosages did you run Epistane at?

What are your stats and at what dosages did you run Epistane at?

6'0
245 - 250 currently
Bf - 15%

Training for 16 years now.

I ran Epistane at 30mg a day for 5 weeks.

Didn't notice a thing on it. Not saying it doesnt work, it just didnt seem to work for me.

Everybody is different. Personally, dianabol does absolutely nothing for me, yet i blow up on anadrol.

Sometimes its just the way it goes.

I used CEL's E-Stane with great results but didnt notice much from IBE's Epi...not saying IBE's version wasnt as good but its what i noticed

I was just curious. I was 5'9" 250 @15%+ last time I ran it and needed 40mg to get the results I was looking for. I had success with 30 mg but as I grew I needed to bump the dose. It is a nice compound because there sides are minimal and shutdown isnt hard at all from my experience. Sorry it worked out the way it did for you.

Ill take you up on it if the other guy doesnt:)

Sorry just got acceptance confirmation. If I had more Id give it away.....like I do all my supps nowadays. :D

I have taken mmowry up on his offer and will advise on how it works for me. Will start within the next couple weeks depending on arrival.

I was just curious. I was 5'9" 250 @15%+ last time I ran it and needed 40mg to get the results I was looking for. I had success with 30 mg but as I grew I needed to bump the dose. It is a nice compound because there sides are minimal and shutdown isnt hard at all from my experience. Sorry it worked out the way it did for you.

Yeah its cool bro.

I spent $39 bucks to find out something didnt work for me. Thats a small price. No worries.

I tries the PH's bold and banned trens and got nothing from either of them, everyones different.

How about we send you a free bottle and you can see for yourself...email Us your shipping info

Well, if you're willing to let me try it for free, then by all means! I'll send you guys my shipping info.

Thanks

p.s.-I will post results

I'm planning on running the following PCT for 4 weeks:
HCG-500iu EOD (total of 5,000iu)
Clomid-150mg x1, 100mg x10, 50mg x10 days
Tamoxifen-40mg x10, 20mg x10, 10mg x10 days
GH-2 to 4iu/day
T3-25mcg/day

along with the following OTC supps:
Omega 3 w/EPA & DHA- 6gm/day
Creatine-10 to 15gm/day
Glutamine-15gm/day
BCAA (2:1:1)-15gm/day
Humanofort-4 caps/day

I'm also using EVOO, Niacin, & policosanol for lipid control as I posted earlier.
I just finished a 12 wk cycle of test e, deca, & d-bol ( 1st-35days), t-bol (last-35 days). I'm currently @210lbs, BF@18%. I plan on doing 20min of HIIT cardio 3x/wk along with my weight-training. Along with eating a relatively clean diet.

Questions:
1) Does this PCT look ok?
2) Should I add some Tribestan? (I have on hand)
3) How long after finished with PCT should i get bloodwork?
*My MD (general practitioner) doesn't know of my use of AAS. He's already concerned about my lipids(LDL=120 HDL=28, total chol=202), tsh(4.0), test (it came back at 469, up from mid 300s, I'm almost 41, so he's probably wondering how the hell I got it to go up!), & my platelets (down to 124 from 300s). Anyway, I really don't want to have to explain what I've been using, so I want to try to get all my numbers within normal range. Any advice???:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131