over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Icarus" Netflix doping documentary

I liked it a lot. Nothing surprising as far as the doping but it was very entertaining. As far as the heart attack they likely just said that. They do have methods to induce them but they would not need to fool anyone in this case.

I loved the scene where the filmmaker is explaining to the WADA bigwigs what happened. Their eyes were so wide with disbelief and you could see the wind going out of their sales. Seriously though the IOC/WADA should bring in their own people, top to bottom, come Olympic time to do all the testing.

You mean a lab in Russia, funded by the state, was not on the up and up, mind blown. Not sure why WADA almost demanded that Grigory be given the job, and they did this when he was sitting in jail/hospital for doping charges?:confused:

Also the IOC and WADA have some big balls. Having that IOC douche demand China stop making quality pharma grade steroids or no olympics. If I am China I tell them to go fuck themselves. Also so what happened? Everyone was clean right? Nope, like all prohibition the quality went down and risk went up. Nice job IOC.

Than could simply be the case. I've also heard something about there being a way to make a heart attack look like an accident.

They did figure out how to take the caps off of those urine vials, ad replace them without detection. I would think triggerin a heart attack is fairly easy compared to that.

Watched this film a couple days ago and found it very eye opening as to how much gear is truly taken at the most elite levels in sport. The film itself kind of jumped from the author training and bringing up his performance to the "crisis" scenario. This largely left me asking; " well, what about the next level results?"
Ultimately the endgame seemed to be that the U.S. doping system absorbed the best doping doc in the world. Kind of shows you how high up this stuff really goes. Follow the money, and the politicians have it all. Sports sway the masses and are therefore indispensable to the owners that run sh@t. Without gear who would be able to compete? Who would watch a bunch of burnt out tired athletes that can't recover as fast as the sport demands? So the whole wada scheme is to point fingers, overt attention and control who gets to sell their gear. It is really no one's fing business what is in an athletes blood or urine for that matter. The whole concept is invasive and unconstitutional. Just sayin' tho.

Thanks, going to check it out tonight.

So much money wasted, the only way to have a true level playing field and no cheaters is to let everyone use whatever they want.

Every profession has health risks so the argument that PEDs are unsafe for professional athletes is invalid, tons of jobs have more health risks, cops, race car drivers, astronauts, welders, construction workers etc...

Imagine the advancements in PEDs we would see if it was all made legal and allowed at the highest level of competition, you would have top scientists developing the next dbol and hgh. Put all that money used to detect PEDs into developing safer and better drugs

What if you had bought stocks from the company that makes those fail proof capped bottles?

I love this quote from him.

"I could be 21 years old, and full of epo and blood bags; and I still wouldn't come close to winning the tour de france".

I liked the realization he has after taking these drugs; only make you a better version of yourself.

This is an incredible documentary!!!

I love this quote from him.

"I could be 21 years old, and full of epo and blood bags; and I still wouldn't come close to winning the tour de france".

I liked the realization he has after taking these drugs; only make you a better version of yourself.

I'll echo this.

Goes to show you, you cant inject pure raw athletic talent.

I'm surprised this documentary even made it out. Very interesting.

Brought light to a lot of the doping. (Same thing goes on here obviously just not to the extent of what goes on in Russia)

The guy came to realize that AAS doesn't turn you into a superhuman with insane athletic ability. It takes work.

Not once did he "roid rage" from all that epo :D

Actually didn't make steroids look all that bad. Just the criminals behind the scenes.

that was pretty good... but lets not for a second overlook that lance did all this and WASNT russian, and didn't have access to the moscow lab...and cheated 7 wada tests from tour de france! sooooooo, the movie was cool.... but...i don't overlook the fact it comes at a time where all these peeps are still going on about everything to do w Russia since election and EVERYONEEEE is involved, not just Russians... UFC, NFL, NBA, MLB.... now they are all clean bc wada testing??? :rolleyes:

That Grigory is a punk bitch... i like how HE STARTED the whole massive anabolic production and said he was only doing a favor to the athletes bc they were getting "dirty gear" from China :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

....Putin "i don't even remember the name of the defector" at the end HAHAHAHA, guy is so dam gangster :star-:ars

Last edited:
that was pretty good... but lets not for a second overlook that lance did all this and WASNT russian, and didn't have access to the moscow lab...and cheated 7 wada tests from tour de france! sooooooo, the movie was cool.... but...i don't overlook the fact it comes at a time where all these peeps are still going on about everything to do w Russia since election and EVERYONEEEE is involved, not just Russians... UFC, NFL, NBA, MLB.... now they are all clean bc wada testing??? :rolleyes:

That Grigory is a punk bitch... i like how HE STARTED the whole massive anabolic production and said he was only doing a favor to the athletes bc they were getting "dirty gear" from China :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

....Putin "i don't even remember the name of the defector" at the end HAHAHAHA, guy is so dam gangster :star-:ars
Lance worked with a very famous doc I believe who was an expert in PEDs. They'd smuggle his blood and urine samples through borders to test them while he was racing so he could beat the tests.

While I don't agree with how he approached accusations of cheating with lawsuits.

You have to commend the guy to be THAT meticulous; dude got tested 150 times in 6 months once and never once got caught.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

When Lance competed they didn't have a test for epo. They just had a max hemocrit limit. Steroids weren't directly tested for either. They had the old t:e ratio testing.Seeing how many cyclists from that era have admitted to doping probably 95% of the field was doping. I'm sure if it was 100% clean Lance still would have been the champ.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner