over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ICN enathate

Capone

Registered
Hey guys...it's been a while single my last cycle, however I came across some icn's and i couldn't pass up the "deal" bc in my mind.....there were the best test I ever did previously, but that was over 10yrs ago! God I'm old. Lol.

Anyway now I'm hearing that the market is flooded with fakes and I've come to the conclusion that 1 type of vial I got is more then likely fake, but I wanted to hear your guys thoughts on the other type.....I wud appreciate the input.

1type of vial has blue thick lettering on it with a blue at the break point. The lot number is 1452 with an exp listed as 7/10-7/15.

The other type (which I think is take from searching the net) has blk ink thats thinner in font and a white line around the neck. the black ink can be rubbed off. Not easily mind u, but with a bit of elbow grease, it does come off.
It doesn't have the word "lot" number on it like the other vial but only the numbers "19721 122016". No exp date on it either.

Pretty sure the blk ink is fake, but hoping the thick blue ink is real. Any insight guys?

I can post pics in about an hour if you think it'll help.

Thanks for the help in advance and its good to be back posting ok the board and not just creeping! :)

Regards,

C

Hey guys...it's been a while single my last cycle, however I came across some icn's and i couldn't pass up the "deal" bc in my mind.....there were the best test I ever did previously, but that was over 10yrs ago! God I'm old. Lol.

Anyway now I'm hearing that the market is flooded with fakes and I've come to the conclusion that 1 type of vial I got is more then likely fake, but I wanted to hear your guys thoughts on the other type.....I wud appreciate the input.

1type of vial has blue thick lettering on it with a blue at the break point. The lot number is 1452 with an exp listed as 7/10-7/15.

The other type (which I think is take from searching the net) has blk ink thats thinner in font and a white line around the neck. the black ink can be rubbed off. Not easily mind u, but with a bit of elbow grease, it does come off.
It doesn't have the word "lot" number on it like the other vial but only the numbers "19721 122016". No exp date on it either.

Pretty sure the blk ink is fake, but hoping the thick blue ink is real. Any insight guys?

I can post pics in about an hour if you think it'll help.

Thanks for the help in advance and its good to be back posting ok the board and not just creeping! :)

Regards,

C

I have the black one and it is legit(same lot# and exp date). The blue one sounds legit as well. They change their packaging very often.

Soooo many of these threads recently "is my gear fake" LOL I can understand HGH. But gear especially test tren eq etc etc is cheap lol. Go with a source you don't need to post pics or ask about lol one u can trust. I could name a few. I don't get all these threads lol. If I don't trust the source. Who gives a fuck about a good deal LOL.

Soooo many of these threads recently "is my gear fake" LOL I can understand HGH. But gear especially test tren eq etc etc is cheap lol. Go with a source you don't need to post pics or ask about lol one u can trust. I could name a few. I don't get all these threads lol. If I don't trust the source. Who gives a fuck about a good deal LOL.

Muscle: Thank you very much for the input. appreciated buddy.

Xenorikki: I really don't see the humor (your multiple LOL's...intelligent) in people wanting to try to do everything they can to ensure that what they're putting in their body is what it's intended to be, so please.....climb down off that soapbox your standing on and take it easy.

In regards to your "trust your source and ur always golden" comment....I've dealt with many sources since i started in this game 17yrs ago and it's not always that simple. SOme sources are purely distributors...that's it. Sure they can try to be sure that what they're selling is exactly what it's claimed to be, but shit happens. I've seen as couple good guys get screwed by their home brewers or re-mailers or just plain get a bunk batch!

Your theory of "gear is so cheap, why bother with fakes" doesn't hold water pal....NOT in the least. If that were true, there would be absolutely no fake AAS on the market today and i'm guessing/hoping that even you know that's not true. People find a way to make a buck and do it. even if it's peanuts to most people...doesn't matter.

SO thanks for your post that had ZERO beneficial/informational value to it whatsoever, but was merely to state how smart you are, how annoyed you you get by reading posts like these and how there's no fake AAS on the market today. that's brilliant......Grow up dude.

Regards,

C

I'm not saying ther isn't any fake gear LOL obviously is. Iv never been burned lol. Bro I bypass "deals" and newer sponsors and newer sources for tried and true ones lol.

You get what u pay for. And intelligent? Who's on here asking if his gears real LOL aint me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131