over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Iconic bodybuilding photos

View attachment 136094

here's the unshopped version. a bit more subtle than the other ones

Effin Photoshop. The bane of physique photography. I live in that world (Photoshop)
but I have never used it that fashion. I have often wondered if the ‘model’ was asked,
had given permission (doubtful and a rhetorical question but clearly the right thing to
do in my opinion) to modify or do folks just fire away and we are left wondering . . .
“Is it real or is it Memorex?”

Really sad as it contributes greatly to our perception of reality. It may be subtle yes,
but non the less it does stick on your brain. And them you see them in person and
you go wow, he / she is bigger than I thought :cautious:

Dennis Newman

91b4859aa77e307dddf14e76286f4db6.jpg
asdfasd.jpg
I knew dennis in RL we worked for LA fit together 13 years ago, he is cool AF and still looks good. He beat leukemia and came back and won the mr usa against phil hernon remember. San diego has a grip of old school bbes hanging around , I dont think dennis is in SD anymore though.

I knew dennis in RL we worked for LA fit together 13 years ago, he is cool AF and still looks good. He beat leukemia and came back and won the mr usa against phil hernon remember. San diego has a grip of old school bbes hanging around , I dont think dennis is in SD anymore though.
Video here of him at the end of the article.

Newman and Titus.

Rb0510a679a331a8b9d0def856604e970.jpeg

Newman's physique was WAY better that Titus'! I always thought Dennis had a physique to take him to great levels in the sport. Mr Olympia? Who knows but definitely felt like he had the genetics to be in the running.

Newman's physique was WAY better that Titus'! I always thought Dennis had a physique to take him to great levels in the sport. Mr Olympia? Who knows but definitely felt like he had the genetics to be in the running.
I agree! Titus had a tighter waist maybe, but that's it. I think Dennis would have done really well in The Olympia. I didn't realize till now that Dennis is just a couple of days younger than me.

I think Michael Francois won this one. Dennis took 2nd. This was Nationals I think.

Rb0290b8cbdb0c415b9edf9a10e9819a2.jpeg

Fletcher E-nm9-001001A-580122-1004-a02.jpg

The black guy next to Mike is Edgar fletcher, the best bodybuilder to never turn pro IMHO.
Yeah, I always thought he had turned pro. Matt Mendenhall is another. If those 2 were competing today I think both would win.

I think Michael Francois won this one. Dennis took 2nd. This was Nationals I think.

View attachment 136427
Don is another great guy I talk to here and there still. Him and his wife are killing it in the meal prep game, its awesome watching his biz grow and get the support of some old-school cats he contended with. He is also very humble and a solid family man (basically a good role model for the young in the sport). Xavier Xman guest posed at a show of mine and gave me tips backstage on posing, so I stayed in touch with him and we still talk a few times per year, he started a nootropic company and sent me samples they were great.

I remember seeing him compete in the Junior Nationals, it was on ESPN. DeMayo won and Levrone came in 2nd. It was the first time I saw Levrone and the one thing that stood out was his shoulders. He had the best shoulders in the business!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131