over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Idea for new forum here. busts/info

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
With the hundreds of thousands of members here, i wonder if it would be benefitial to have a section where we can post busts but even more importantly up coming busts. Many here im sure know fbi/dea/etc... typically before a bust/sting happens its known about among law enforcement. Well, if we get a heads up this could put a stop to future busts and wasting tax payers dollars on senseless aas busts. For example im sure before ORD happend there were many dea/fbi,etc.. who knew about it and even could be members of this forum.

I don't think anyone who is "in the know" would jeopardize their jobs and freedom by posting a heads up on a board like this...even if I heard through the grapevine about an upcoming bust and posted it on here, I think that would bring some serious charges too...

that just doesn't sound realistic I dont think anybody in LE would be willing to give a "heads up".

Hey BigOne, you just hit 1000 posts :D

that just doesn't sound realistic I dont think anybody in LE would be willing to give a "heads up".

I agree, doesn't sound realistic.

im pretty sure what ur suggesting is illegal and you can go to prison for it

just saying

Obstruction of justice.

It is what Bonds was convicted of, and would be the crime committed by having a forum about upcoming operations.

Many police officers are extremely hypocritical. They may beleive THEY have a right to use steroids, since they have to deal with crackheads, uphold the law, blah, blah, blah... but it doesn't mean they beleive in YOUR right to use physique/performance enhancement. They care about career advancement more than the AAS community, actually probably more than most things. They are mostly looking for power. Power over citizens, and power over other cops.

They really couldn't care about helping some juiceheads avoid prison time.

I know some are still delusional about doing the right thing, but most care about status and power.

Other boards used to have forums for this...but they were always private.

Yah you can get an interfering with an investigation charge but good luck finding out who the person is off a board name. they would have to subpoena the board owner to get the ip addy, and if your using a proxy your ip addy can be wherever you want. Impossible to detect you.

Freedom of speech and expression! There would be no violation of law for having a forum for public view.

Many police officers are extremely hypocritical. They may beleive THEY have a right to use steroids, since they have to deal with crackheads, uphold the law, blah, blah, blah... but it doesn't mean they beleive in YOUR right to use physique/performance enhancement. They care about career advancement more than the AAS community, actually probably more than most things. They are mostly looking for power. Power over citizens, and power over other cops.

They really couldn't care about helping some juiceheads avoid prison time.

I know some are still delusional about doing the right thing, but most care about status and power.

well said. cops do not give a shit about 'protecting the community' - all they want to do is brag to their other piss ant cop buddies about the arrest they made. its ALL about themselves and self gratification, using and abusing their GRANTED authority

Yah you can get an interfering with an investigation charge but good luck finding out who the person is off a board name. they would have to subpoena the board owner to get the ip addy, and if your using a proxy your ip addy can be wherever you want. Impossible to detect you.

yeah they could also become a very big pain in the ass for whoever owns the board and i doubt thats something they care to deal with. the thing people dont understand about the police when it comes to drugs and such is that yes you do have certain rights as far as being arrested, questioned, etc, but theres a lot of shit they can do to make life very inconvenient for you if they think youre getting in their way. i mean really? how long do you think that shit would fly if people were on here putting up info on drug investigations that stopped arrests?

yeah they could also become a very big pain in the ass for whoever owns the board and i doubt thats something they care to deal with. the thing people dont understand about the police when it comes to drugs and such is that yes you do have certain rights as far as being arrested, questioned, etc, but theres a lot of shit they can do to make life very inconvenient for you if they think youre getting in their way. i mean really? how long do you think that shit would fly if people were on here putting up info on drug investigations that stopped arrests?

Well this board is off an offshore server i believe which makes it even 10x more difficult for law enforcement to get subpoena's. Your thinking law enforcement is more powerful than they really are. Its ok most people think this way, its what keeps them around. When you break it down they are no diff from you or I. Its about knowing the law, which probably %80 of most law enforcement doesnt even correctly know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131