over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ideal Blast/Cruise Time

I'm never"off' although I only"BLAST" for 2-3 weeks...then run maintenance dose(300-400wk) for 3-15 inbetween

I notice that I don't gain after the initial 2-3wks so for me it's a waste of gear, not good for health/longevity being on elevated doses longer

Now everyone is different, in terms of goals etc...I just want to look good in my 40s

I go by how I pheel, however at my age a blast is actually a cruise, a cruise is a weak hrt..
I figure by the time I'm 93 my blast will be 13mg Deca and 26mg test per week I might throw in a quarter tab dbol per day and I'm talking a 10mg tab Soo that would be about 2.5mg dbol per day...

I go by how I pheel, however at my age a blast is actually a cruise, a cruise is a weak hrt..
I figure by the time I'm 93 my blast will be 13mg Deca and 26mg test per week I might throw in a quarter tab dbol per day and I'm talking a 10mg tab Soo that would be about 2.5mg dbol per day...

Now that would something

You said it; “some”

From majority of blood work posted I’d say the opposite... I know there’s guys who respond poorly to Test and it’s been proven those special cases need higher doses, and that’s assuming they get it Pharma prescribed, if it’s UGL Test and they think they’re “non responders” well we can clearly see from the Anasci testing that it’s definitely not the “responders” fault lol

But MAJORITY of people can be within the high range with 100mg-150mg per week.. Many on here have proven it even with 10mg per day they were in the 600-800 range...

“Super physiological” is anything above normal range, so roughly 1100ng/dL..

Not 1400, not 1800, not 2000... Lets be real here...

Aren’t you also the same guy who blasts grams of gear, pops extacy and drinks like a fish at Ibiza for 2 weeks (and if I recall correctly you admit to partying quite a bit in a thread a while back) and still manages to have perfect blood work and put on 10lbs of muscle at the same time? :rolleyes:

If anyone needs 250mg+ of Test to be in NORMAL range you better either get your gear tested or I feel bad for you and it must suck to be such a low responder.... PERIOD..

Yes I have partied lots. I’m 32 n have had a good social life like a lot of the world.

Yes I’ve competed at the national level here in the UK on 2g total.

Yes I’ve had near perfect blood work.

Yet to see how this has anything to do with me or you in this thread.

Just shows I do doses most on here n I had a good social life lol.

Back to the point. Yes some need more n some need less. Pure scientific fact.

So what I said was right lol. All u was saying was 250 can well be a cruise / TRT dose.

So pull your head out of your area dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always felt that 8 weeks was about when the gains really started to slow down on a cycle, so getting off then and doing a HRT or cruise is smart IMO. if you stay on longer then you end up increasing the dose in order to continue with gains, at least that is what happened to me a lot. I would say 10 weeks max.

However long you are on then you should be off just as long or more. Cruising on too much test wont allow your hematocrit to get down to normal levels either, so watch that.

Thats it!

A long time HRT makes sense, so the body is able to regenerate completely.

Yes I have partied lots. I’m 32 n have had a good social life like a lot of the world.

Yes I’ve competed at the national level here in the UK on 2g total.

Yes I’ve had near perfect blood work.

Yet to see how this has anything to do with me or you in this thread.

Just shows I do doses most on here n I had a good social life lol.

Back to the point. Yes some need more n some need less. Pure scientific fact.

So what I said was right lol. All u was saying was 250 can well be a cruise / TRT dose.

So pull your head out of your area dude

I said 250mg per week puts MAJORITY in the “super physiological” blood level range, not in the normal range..

You stated some people need higher doses to be in normal range...

I made the comparison of your partying and drug use and you having perfect blood work and gaining muscle while doing so to what you just stated above..

Do you think majority of people on here can party like an animal and use rec drugs and 2 grams of gear and have perfect blood work must because you do? No

We’ve seen guys on here who take supplements for health who don’t even drink or party, and who use half the gear you do go on dialysis and have heart attacks...

So to make a statement like you said of “some people need 250mg a week or higher to be in normal range” is just as stupid as saying because you do all the above (partying and high gear usage) then anyone else should be able to also. You’re basically advocating for people to find out the hard way.. Because on the thread you admitted to this you stated; “Oh I party and use high gear and look at my blood work” and you posted pics of your blood work..

You don’t think some people will take that statement and go fuck themselves up?

I think it makes much more sense to advocate using 100mg for TRT and then doing blood work and go from there, if you need more then do more and get blood work, if not then stay there..

Scientific fact is... 250mg is not TRT or “cruising”...

Yeah I'm sure it depends but I would also have some of your gear tested if you guys are needing 200+ mg of test to be in a high normal range. Could be you, but could be bunk gear too.

100mg of UGL Test E. (very trusted vendor) puts me at over 800ng/dl 4 days after injection at the lowest trough.

It's a shame low-dose (under 200mg/wk) tren/mast make me feel SO good, in a perfect world I'd be on 100mg of test E weekly and 25mg of Tren Ace/Mast Prop daily with some carderine. My energy/sex drive/positive mindset just skyrocket an hour or so after a Tren/Mast pin and it stays that way for a good day or two.

And it's those specific doses, if I go up to like 600 masteron, 350 tren, it's not the same. I don't know why, you'd think more masteron at least would be better but no, 25/25 daily, that dose is what my brain likes.

Ok I can agree with that; sort of like a Dorian Yates or DC approach?

But let’s be honest, everyone relates it to drugs... lol

I mean, for the intelligent guys I think it goes without saying that if you’re going to up/add drugs the training and food needs to be compensated for as well.. At least that’s what I plan on doing when I start my “blast” very soon lol

Now that doesn’t mean when you come back to TRT to slack off completely, one should still certainly train/eat/sleep correctly to keep/maintain gains, but I definitely don’t go as hard or as concentrated (admittedly) as when I add things in, because on TRT it’s become a new normal but if I add things/up the dose and don’t hit the gym right and eat etc then I feel like I’m just wasting time with the added drugs which has caused me to end 2 blasts last year after only about 2-3 weeks.. I wasn’t giving it my all and had issues with work and personal so I stopped and came back to TRT and even came off completely twice for 6 weeks...

i am sort of splitting heirs but to say blast cruise is a direct dc refferance:lightbulb:

the biggest key to me is we are supposed to use the drugs to help us support and recover from the increased training. again the idea being get by with as little as one can. in terms of drugs, one could in theory blast without doing much in the drug dpt.

i increase training or "blast" while using basically trt doses, more the concept of training and recovering.

the concept just seems to have devolved into one of only drugs and the drug ideas having little to do with the training around them.

i see it as a missuse of vocabulary. lol
:star-w:rs

Yeah I'm sure it depends but I would also have some of your gear tested if you guys are needing 200+ mg of test to be in a high normal range. Could be you, but could be bunk gear too.

100mg of UGL Test E. (very trusted vendor) puts me at over 800ng/dl 4 days after injection at the lowest trough.

Yeah, me too. With pharm test I am usually around 800 to 850 on 100 mg/wk. If someone is needing 2 to 2 1/2 times that to hit the same numbers then it is the gear they are using is underdosed. There isn't that much variance in a man's response to testosterone.

I said 250mg per week puts MAJORITY in the “super physiological” blood level range, not in the normal range..

I made the comparison of your partying and drug use and you having perfect blood work and gaining muscle while doing so to what you just stated above..

Do you think majority of people on here can party like an animal and use rec drugs and 2 grams of gear and have perfect blood work must because you do? No

We’ve seen guys on here who take supplements for health who don’t even drink or party, and who use half the gear you do go on dialysis and have heart attacks...

So to make a statement like you said of “some people need 250mg a week or higher to be in normal range” is just as stupid as saying because you do all the above (partying and high gear usage) then anyone else should be able to also. You’re basically advocating for people to find out the hard way.. Because on the thread you admitted to this you stated; “Oh I party and use high gear and look at my blood work” and you posted pics of your blood work..

I think it makes much more sense to advocate using 100mg for TRT and then doing blood work and go from there, if you need more then do more and get blood work, if not then stay there..

Lmfao so after you bringing up I said I like to party n my bloods are ok. Which I did so to show genetic response is different n was saying blood work is the only way then.

I then say the same thing first in this thread to at the very top. See below pic.

You waffle loads of irreverent crap to conclude your post with what I said initially. Health first n get blood work done lol.

I was pointing out that the dose can be and is different dependant on the person.

150 puts me at just over normal range.

Maybe you should read all the posts in a thread before you get your back up n start running mouth for no need. It’s a good discussion overall

. IMG_8845.jpg

250mg per week puts some in normal range.

Most a touch above but some within range so stating this isn’t accurate.

A blast is anything that puts you at super physiological doses I would say is an accurate description

Maybe you need to read what you said again...

Lmfao so after you bringing up I said I like to party n my bloods are ok. Which I did so to show genetic response is different n was saying blood work is the only way then.

I then say the same thing first in this thread to at the very top. See below pic.

You waffle loads of irreverent crap to conclude your post with what I said initially. Health first n get blood work done lol.

I was pointing out that the dose can be and is different dependant on the person.

150 puts me at just over normal range.

Maybe you should read all the posts in a thread before you get your back up n start running mouth for no need. It’s a good discussion overall

. View attachment 103724

My point was that making the statement you made as a generalization is plain wrong and bullshit.. No one needs 250mg+ of Test to be in normal range...

And if they do, then it’s a 1/100,000 case, isn’t it? How many people have posted with legit dosed or pharmacy grade Test who need 250mg+ to be in Normal range?

I’ve only seen 1 person post about it in all my years on any forum and I believe he was using UGL Test which was probably underdosed garbage as we’ve seen happen over at ANASCI...

And why I brought up your partying and lifestyle choices? Well, to make the point that you’re fucking retarded and no one should take health advice from a guy who blasts grams of gear, drinks and does rec drugs then brags about “competing at a national level” but did you place? Lol probably not...

Maybe you need to read what you said again...

My point was that making the statement you made as a generalization is plain wrong and bullshit.. No one needs 250mg+ of Test to be in normal range...

And if they do, then it’s a 1/100,000 case, isn’t it? How many people have posted with legit dosed or pharmacy grade Test who need 250mg+ to be in Normal range?

I’ve only seen 1 person post about it in all my years on any forum and I believe he was using UGL Test which was probably underdosed garbage as we’ve seen happen over at ANASCI...

And why I brought up your partying and lifestyle choices? Well, to make the point that you’re fucking retarded and no one should take health advice from a guy who blasts grams of gear, drinks and does rec drugs then brags about “competing at a national level” but did you place? Lol probably not...

I no what I said n I no it’s true. Some do need more some needs less. I’m sorry this isn’t accurate for you but you can just say you disagree bud. It’s the internet no need for the childish shit

I was making a simple statement.

I’ll also repeat.

Yes I’ve partied before. Shittttt like most uni students n young males n a dam fair few pro bodybuilders lolol. Better not listen to me [emoji23]

Yes I’ve used 2g of gear before. My god the abuse [emoji85]

Yes my bloods are usually good.

Yes I competed at national level.

I didn’t place top 3.

You still seem to be n idiot that’s banging on about nothing. I don’t think I’ve done all these things at the same time.

Next time I think about posting my personal blood work or any info to contribute to a good thread for us all to debate n learn I won’t bother incase some one twists it around n weirdly brings it up an age later.

Ignoring the point your just stating what my very accurate first post said on here. We should run TRT which is cruising until our blood results n important markers come back to normal.
Cycle until you reach your goals or health markers deteriorate.

I’d say this was a pretty solid way of approaching things. It must be cos you seem to think a lot of yourself (although your only contribution is name calling lol) n you more or less posted the same thing lololol.

Any chance of you taking a deep breath n stop repeating yourself. You said the same thing I did lol.

No need for all the banging on. It’s boring n not what we’re here for.

Last edited:
I no what I said n I no it’s true. Some do need more some needs less. I’m sorry this isn’t accurate for you but you can just say you disagree bud. It’s the internet no need for the childish shit

I was making a simple statement.

I’ll also repeat.

Yes I’ve partied before. Shittttt like most uni students n young males n a dam fair few pro bodybuilders lolol. Better not listen to me [emoji23]

Yes I’ve used 2g of gear before. My god the abuse [emoji85]

Yes my bloods are usually good.

Yes I competed at national level.

I didn’t place top 3.

You still seem to be n idiot that’s banging on about nothing. I don’t think I’ve done all these things at the same time.

Next time I think about posting my personal blood work or any info to contribute to a good thread for us all to debate n learn I won’t bother incase some one twists it around n weirdly brings it up an age later.

Ignoring the point your just stating what my very accurate first post said on here. We should run TRT which is cruising until our blood results n important markers come back to normal.
Cycle until you reach your goals or health markers deteriorate.

I’d say this was a pretty solid way of approaching things. It must be cos you seem to think a lot of yourself (although your only contribution is name calling lol) n you more or less posted the same thing lololol.

Any chance of you taking a deep breath n stop repeating yourself. You said the same thing I did lol.

No need for all the banging on. It’s boring n not what we’re here for.

I don’t really care what you said at the beginning.. I care about what you said to me and then saying I’m inaccurate when it’s not..

Some need more and some need less, you’re right... But no one needs 250mg+ to be normal... Which is what you said... I clearly quoted you..

I repeat myself because you’re ignoring what you said by bringing up your first post... Which is also contradicting because you said “I think 8 on and 4 off isn’t really blast and cruise as levels will always be high, so it’s a constant cycle.”

But you don’t think 300mg of Test per week as “TRT” is having constantly high levels and could possibly bring on health risks? Which some will experience in short term and some long term.. But health risks nonetheless...

Now I will say, you’re right and we shouldn’t be arguing.. But I’ll admit by majority of your posts I just think you’re full of shit and I don’t keep my mouth shut..

But we can end it here, leave our personal opinions as they are and let the thread continue...

while I agree with most of your posts on here, we can't forget that there are no rules in this 'sport'.

there are no rules in regards to cruising too, if a 160lbs guy wants to cruise on everything under the sun, well, he can. But if that's a smart approach is a different story of course:eek:

I do agree that on the trt part. But even than, in some countries you have these facilities that will write a prescription for deca or gh. That would be madness were I live hahah

first, blast doesnt have to be limited to drugs, i feel the biggest key factor to the "blast" is trianing:lightbulb:

because of that, and if you were even remotely trying to use the words correct there is no such thing as ideal. you train until you are no longer able to progress with weight and or repitions in that manor. so you stop the training cycle.

this is done to recover

you recover for as long as it takes, wich again if we go back we are talking 2 weeks or so.

since then some and parts have reverted or changed to lengthen that "cruise" until blood work is normal.

most however were not fuckng themselves up that bad with a blast to need that, so you blast aka train balls out. when progress stops, you stop, you recover the cns then you go back to it.

drugs are a small part of it.

the problem is ppl are only looking at this as a drug concept.
totally missing the actual important part... training!:lightbulb::lightbulb::banghead:

cruise time also was not 50mg eod, it was more like 50mg/wk or 100mg wk or just pound other shit and making giant changes to training so that one could recover.

diet also changed.

dude should just be saying i wana take steroids and then i wana take less steroids and then i wana take more steroids again.. lol

idk, so many use words that are pretty far from how and where the words and concepts started from.

blast n cruise this is not, no diet talk no trianing talk, sounds to me like more drugs less drugs more drugs then less drugs. maybe he will find a piece of chicken and a gym in between injections. lol

what do i know:cool:

i just disagree with this so much. proven in studies roids build muscle without training. so you could say its the least important lol. but i wont go that far. I will propose the obvious tho:
do a "blast" in training only while on 100mg trt test with NO roids
then:
do same "blast" in training but add 750mg test and 300mg tren and maybe 10iu slin 2-3 times week

i doubt the results of training oh so hard on 100mg test even come close to training moderately on 750mg test and 300mg tren and some slin. seems to me like total common sense.
"blast" in training while on 100mg trt and watch yourself get overtrained and possibly lose gains. that seems lore logical.
-F2S

Last edited:
i just disagree with this so much. proven in studies roids build muscle without training. so you could say its the least important lol. but i wont go that far. I will propose the obvious tho:
then:
do same "blast" in training but add 750mg test and 300mg tren and maybe 10iu slin 2-3 times week

i doubt the results of training oh so hard on 100mg test even come close to training moderately on 750mg test and 300mg tren and some slin. seems to me like total common sense.
"blast" in training while on 100mg trt and watch yourself get overtrained and possibly lose gains. that seems lore logical.
-F2S

yup, clearly we have many great examples of guys who just load up on gear, look great and have no issues. lol :cool:

pretty sure i said use the gear to support the training.

i mostly see ppl here who go to the gym and take steroids, very little in the way of actual training seems to be going on. :lightbulb:

yup, clearly we have many great examples of guys who just load up on gear, look great and have no issues. lol :cool:

pretty sure i said use the gear to support the training.

i mostly see ppl here who go to the gym and take steroids, very little in the way of actual training seems to be going on. :lightbulb:

Its honestly like buying some lifting gloves or a pre workout now here in the UK.

People have all the gear but no idea. Literally

I don’t really care what you said at the beginning.. I care about what you said to me and then saying I’m inaccurate when it’s not..

Some need more and some need less, you’re right... But no one needs 250mg+ to be normal... Which is what you said... I clearly quoted you..

I repeat myself because you’re ignoring what you said by bringing up your first post... Which is also contradicting because you said “I think 8 on and 4 off isn’t really blast and cruise as levels will always be high, so it’s a constant cycle.”

But you don’t think 300mg of Test per week as “TRT” is having constantly high levels and could possibly bring on health risks? Which some will experience in short term and some long term.. But health risks nonetheless...

Now I will say, you’re right and we shouldn’t be arguing.. But I’ll admit by majority of your posts I just think you’re full of shit and I don’t keep my mouth shut..

But we can end it here, leave our personal opinions as they are and let the thread continue...

Of my posts were full of shit while I’ve been here for so long surely I wouldn’t be here lol.

If some one needs 300 n put them at the top end of normal were I believe we should all aim to be then they just need it. Health would be monitored.

There are studies to show 300mg of test has no more ill effect than 150mg test.

If you go watch the anabolic doc on RX muscle he states he has seen people need 200/300/400.

His words were ‘some’ so this is were my phrase you so right confirmed you quoted cake from.

You going to tell me he’s full of shit to though I guess.

8 on 4 off is totally different as they be be 750 on the 8 so levels would barely have after 4. I mean I would be the only person on a gram or 2 lol but my levels would be huge after 4. So as I stated correctly - just a constant cycle of severely elevated test.

Again I post pics , I posted my blood work n I’ve been a member on here n other well known boards for years. Never been full of shit in my life nor do I go around slagging people off on the internet because I disagree with them.

Most only need 100-150mg. I myself have just had bloods done on 150mg puts me a tiny tiny bit over our UK range. I totally agree with you. But not all just most n that leaves some people.

I enjoying discussing this stuff. It’s a shame others just get irate n go wild without backing things up.

I’d say the anabolic doc is a decent reference as he specialises in TRT so that’s only reason I posted repeating his info.

Hope that clears up what I was trying to state n add to the thread earlier

then:

-F2S

Having just ran a blast phase on 150mg per week I can agree with this. You don’t even recover how you feel or soreness in the 24-48 hour window like you do on cycle never mind grow.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner