over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ideal Ratio Test:Primo for e2 estrogen estradiol management

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is your ideal ratio for running test with primo? Curious about your thoughts on this topic specifically in regards to managing e2 WITHOUT crashing e2.

I made the mistake to drop below 1:1 test : primo last year and ended up crashing e2 to lower single digits. Miserable and took a WHIIIILE to come back. I’m approaching a year later in the next month or two and I still don’t aromatize like I used to.

From researching this it seems like 1:1 max (or less primo even like 1.25:1 test : primo) is the most preferred.

You can always drop lower but then the need for an AI or SERM is there which a lot of guys are trying to avoid.

Curious about your thoughts

Currently using T 300mg per week with 300mg Primo and no E sides to report.

No AI/SERM.

Getting BW in 2-3 weeks time.

Currently using T 300mg per week with 300mg Primo and no E sides to report.

No AI/SERM.

Getting BW in 2-3 weeks time.
Awesome! Do you have bloods on just 300mg test to compare to by any chance? I always look forward to hearing you analyze your BW

Awesome! Do you have bloods on just 300mg test to compare to by any chance? I always look forward to hearing you analyze your BW

I'll have a dig.

I'm not sure I do to be honest, I almost always stack and haven't ramped anything for a good year or so.

I will be able to compare T 300mg/Primo 300mg and TRT 12.5mg per day. Be interring to see if E is controlled by using Primo.

What is your ideal ratio for running test with primo? Curious about your thoughts on this topic specifically in regards to managing e2 WITHOUT crashing e2.

I made the mistake to drop below 1:1 test : primo last year and ended up crashing e2 to lower single digits. Miserable and took a WHIIIILE to come back. I’m approaching a year later in the next month or two and I still don’t aromatize like I used to.

From researching this it seems like 1:1 max (or less primo even like 1.25:1 test : primo) is the most preferred.

You can always drop lower but then the need for an AI or SERM is there which a lot of guys are trying to avoid.

Curious about your thoughts
I used 2:1 test/ primo still my e2 less than 15. Even though low dose it still crashes mine e2

600 primo, test susp 2x a week preworkout as needed

there's no optimal ratio, you know how individualized this shit is (right?)
Agreed. That’s the entire premise of the thread though - that we are all individuals who respond slightly differently to these drugs. If we all responded the same then we’d just have a chart for how much of this or that to take.

So on 600mg primo and susp 2x week:
What was the total test dosage?
Did you get mid blast bw and if so:
What was e2 at after a few weeks on it

250 test and 200 primo seems to be the sweet spot for me on a cruise that’s without and ai of any sort.
Yeah I personally do good on low doses too especially with test at 1:1 or higher like you ran for cruise. I got in trouble with e2 when I raised primo over 500mg week and didn’t pump test up too

Yeah I personally do good on low doses too especially with test at 1:1 or higher like you ran for cruise. I got in trouble with e2 when I raised primo over 500mg week and didn’t pump test up too
How does running trest and primo work on your e2? Any issues there?

Agreed. That’s the entire premise of the thread though - that we are all individuals who respond slightly differently to these drugs. If we all responded the same then we’d just have a chart for how much of this or that to take.

So on 600mg primo and susp 2x week:
What was the total test dosage?
Did you get mid blast bw and if so:
What was e2 at after a few weeks on it
dosage 120-150mg test (weekly), last bw E2 was 20-something but felt good. I'm sure it fluctuates but having test (either TNE or susp) on hand is a good idea.

Re: the waking up every few hours before a show, that's straight out of BodyOpus (the old Duchaine book/diet). That's where I got it from. Apparently it at least was popular to do back then. In context, I was saying Metformin would prevent someone from having to do that.

How does running trest and primo work on your e2? Any issues there?
I think it’s much harder to crash test/trest/primo but that’s just judging on how low doses of each 3 work in me.

Trest is so fucking potent. I recently went from 70mg week to 100mg and the jump was noticeable! Increased sex drive almost right away, increased energy, etc. too early to see any noticeable changes but I’m sure after a couple more weeks I’ll have gained.

I think it’s much harder to crash test/trest/primo but that’s just judging on how low doses of each 3 work in me.

Trest is so fucking potent. I recently went from 70mg week to 100mg and the jump was noticeable! Increased sex drive almost right away, increased energy, etc. too early to see any noticeable changes but I’m sure after a couple more weeks I’ll have gained.
Still need to see what trest is all about

blood work back on 200mg test + 280mg primo, been on this for months now.

Total test: 1455
Free T: 455 (obviously the primo has dropped my SHBG)
E2 (ultra sensitive LC/ms): 19

Also on 4iu GH and lantus

PRL: 1.8 (.25mg caber 8 days before which was still crushing probably)
DHT: 77
TSH/T4: dead nuts middle
Free T3: 4.9 (high from GH probably)

zero AI

@Swifto

I’m adjusting primo minus 70mg per week from 280mg to 210mg per week and keeping testosterone where it is. I’ll see if estrogen comes up to mid 20s but I’d like to keep it at most at 30 at this AAS dosage level.

Also nice to see you can’t just assume GH will depress t4 below normal levels. You HAVE to test YOUR levels. I’ll continue to monitor t4 but I’ve been on 2-4iu GH for years now and I still have very normal thyroid levels except a 20% above normal t3 which I’m fine with since I don’t really gain fat very fast.

Side note: caber fucking annihilates PRL!!!!

a ratio of 1 to 1 (test/primo) dropped my E2 considerably, but not too low, just a lot lower than it was on just my TRT.
Did you have any negative symptoms? I’m thinking I would need to either drop primo or lower dose considerably when I go back to 10mg/day test cruise. Estrogen control is usually not necessary at that level but everybody changes as the years go on...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131