advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ideas for a cruise package for my son and I?

KembroResearch

Registered
I want to take my son and I on a 3 day cruise this year if my financial situation permits it. I want him to experience all the things I wished I could have when I was his age. Can anyone recommend a solid travel agency or website to get package deals on cruises from, that they have had personal experience with?

I'd greatly appreciate this!

Kembro

How old is he? That could make a lot of difference as far as suggestions

How old is he? That could make a lot of difference as far as suggestions

He's 11. I'm on the road a lot with my 'real' job and he has special needs, so the time I do get to spend with him is really important to me. Looking for a family type cruise, he's not ready for all the crazy women and parties just yet :)

He's 11. I'm on the road a lot with my 'real' job and he has special needs, so the time I do get to spend with him is really important to me. Looking for a family type cruise, he's not ready for all the crazy women and parties just yet :)

I took my son on a cruise and we had a blast.

I got a pretty good deal on orbitz.com for a carnival cruise. I was not far from a port so it saved me quite a bit of money.

I think its safer to buy from sites like kayak, orbitz or Travelocity and usually they have very competitive pricing as well. Its real simple to do. Takes 10 minutes or less literally to set it all you once you find what cruise you want to take.

I want to take my son and I on a 3 day cruise this year if my financial situation permits it. I want him to experience all the things I wished I could have when I was his age. Can anyone recommend a solid travel agency or website to get package deals on cruises from, that they have had personal experience with?

I'd greatly appreciate this!

Kembro

PM me....I've got a solid contact at Carnival.... going on a 7 day Caribbean next week....w/ balcony for under $600 a person.... cruises are a steal at the moment.....if you wanna cruise the Caribbean now is the time... September is the cheapest month (cuz of hurricanes)

I have used on Carnival to book all of my cruise since my first one I have been now on 7 or 8 with them. After looking at some of the agents prices and things they were the same as you get with Carnival and since I am a past cruiser they call the time with deals.

just did a 5 day Bahamas cruise with Carnival. Was fun but I wasn't a fan of the food. Reminded me of a school cafeteria. A few people I went with said Royal Caribbean has a higher quality of food. Idk that part bummed me out. aside from that it was fun. lots of fun things for kids it seemed.

I saw an ad on TV the other day for a Disney Cruise. Might be a good one to take the kids on. Here's a link: Disney Cruise Line | Official Website

I applaud you for thinking of doing something like this with your son! Very cool :D

thanks for the feedback guys. Ill be looking into all of this. Gonna PM some members here shortly! Ill let you know what I decide to go with :D

I have six year old twin boys been on all the Disney boats , the dream, The fantasy ,both new noriwiegin boats the breakaway and getaway any of these are top of the line

If you're bringing a child Carnival would be my recommendation. There are some great off season deals available and something I would suggest is to check out vacationstogo.com They often get rates you can't get because they buy rooms in bulk, etc. They take no commission and the representative that helped me was one of the friendliest, most helpful people I've dealt with doing anything. He also had first hand knowledge of many of the ships, ports, destinations and activities and could provide insight for that as well. I forget his last name but I remember his first name was Catcher. Maybe ask for him if he's still there.

We have been to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize and Honduras on a cruise and all of those places were awesome. I've heard several people say they were disappointed with the Bahamas though. If you're not set on a Caribbean cruise, my grandfather took an Alaskan cruise and he said it was incredible.

No matter where you go if you bring your son it's going to be a great opportunity to bond and spend time together. That's what makes it fun ;)

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear