over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Idiots behind the gym counter.....

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We have all experienced the fucking stupid bitch behind the gym counter havent we????
Well today really made me laugh.I had just gotten off a bout of broncitis so I decided to get back in the gym today,I did not get a full meal in a couple hours so I decided to get a "mass recovery" drink to sip through my workout along with water.Just for the extra little carbs and protein it might give me.The dumb broad who obviously eats too many donuts says to me,"Mass recovery???,people drink that after they workout,even the trainers do that,are you sure you want this???I don't think you should have this now,its not the right thing to do". Im one of the bigger dudes in this place,Im known for my size so I give her a look from hell and say "The trainers weigh 150 lbs each,and Im bigger then anyone in here,your telling me what I should drink?,I think I know what works and what doesnt." Shes like "well,if you say so,but I think your wrong,the trainers told me this is what your supposed to drink AFTER you train" Trainers???? Brothers Im serious these trainers are nothing,tiny little people.She has seen me countless times all pumped and jacked and veiny,how the hell does she assume they know more then me????Idiot!!!!!!!

Am I pulling strings here,or is this one stupid fucking person?????This is also the girl that loves to play r&b,pop,and hip hop.Instead of putting on some freaking hard rock,like its some freaking teen night at her old high school.I fucking hate stupid people!!!!!

Well; obviously she must think your size is just a result of great genetics 'cause you know nothing about "mass recovery" :D

xcel

HHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHa

Bald, I know the feeling very well
:D

i wont even begin to go off on one of my rants about these types of people bc all it does is piss me off and will take up countless pages, so ill just say i think weve all been there and feel for u

I actually feel a little bad for people when they tell me how to do things they are uncapable of doing.

Most of the time it is a person who is unhappy in their life and unfortunately will NEVER experience anything but being average in every aspect.

Consider yourself fortunate to be well informed and ABOVE the average person at least in muscle size.

I understand your point BUT jut because they are small doens't mean they don't know thir shit. But in this case the bitch was wrong saying you should only drink it after a workout.

BALDNAZI i know just what you mean ,and i know how mad that desk clerk made ya .theres nothing worse than just bare faced stupid people .now i always use strict form, but one day i was feeling strong and wanted to finish up a set of curls with some negatives ,so at the end of my set since i train alone i threw it up and lowerd verry slow for 3 more ,when i finished this "trainer" said your not going to get big arms from swinging weights ,man i was pissed ,i gave him the look lol and said since its verry plain you dont have a clue what i was doing you should keep your comments to your self . it happens to all of us, i guse he didnt seem to think my arms are twice as big as his for a reason lol

LOL......bro, I feel ya! That's some funny shit.....I know at your cost though! She obviously really thought she knew what she was talking about. That probably would have pissed me off too! Take care.

patk

Don't get mad, get even

BN,

I get that shit all the time. I think it is human tendency to want to be "in the know." She works behind a desk in a gym, probably has no credentials for any sort of job skill, much less anything related to fitness, bodybuilding, exercise science, etc. I don't know any of this, but its my guess that she probably doesn't feel like she's "conquering the world" with her job, so she likes to give advice for some sense of importance. As, I think Crowler said, I feel sorry for people who give advice for those sorts of reasons...

HOWEVER, if they really want to push the issue, and I'm feeling a bit pissed off, I generally will follow with questions of my own. For instance, you might have said: "So, what is the purpose of the drinks?..." "How do you know that?..." "What harm would it do me during my workout?..." Its amazing the BS that people will make up sometimes. If she/he persists, I generally ask them something that just blows 'em out of the water, like, "So, would the redistribution of blood flow from GI tract reduce the glycemic index and insulin response to my Mass Recovery, or would it be a moot point, given that exercise increases insulin sensitivity in the exercising musculature in and of itself?"

That, of course is being a bastard and throwing it in their face, but sometimes, when they're rude about how they make suggestions, or just don't have any idea what the hell they're talking about (sounds like both, in your story), a lesson is often needed. Also helps with my stress level, too. :)

-R

BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

That was some funny shit there. I've seen a guy do that to a counter person before! He was real scientific and it made this guy, not a gal, just sit back and became speechless.

All the gym trainers are puny idiots in my gym. A girl came rushing over Saturday when the guy I was training with was doing 150lb db rows, and dropping them after the set. She (a little hottie) stood with us whil he was doing the upper arm, and he ends the set and drops the weight again, not too hard. I look right up at her, waiting for the inevetible "dont drop the weights' speech, but she didnt say anything. So I just blurted out with a smile-CANT LET THAT MUCH WEIGHT DOWN EASY! She put her hands up and said -Oh I know, I just wanted to make sure noone was hurt. Yeah right. But at least she had the sense not to jump in our shit.

Oh I'm sure that she wanted to jump your shit alright. But to many people were there. LOL

I know

what you are talking about MikeS. check this crap out.

Where I train the front lobby is under the free weight room. Every time someone lets down the weight of a machine you can hear it down stairs. Now, add a strong fella to the picture that can handle alot more weight to the machine, and even thought he tries to let it down easy, you get this over the intercom, "PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE WEIGHTS, THANK YOU"
Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a friggin gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: BWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

canino said:
That was some funny shit there. I've seen a guy do that to a counter person before! He was real scientific and it made this guy, not a gal, just sit back and became speechless.

That coulda been me, Canino! LOL I used to do that shit all the time, just to see how much bullshit people would come up with. One of my favorite questions was, "So how does creatine actually work?..." 8^)

-R

Yup see those morons all the time at the gym at the supp store etc. At the gym its always some overweight guy who cannot even see his toes telling 3-4 frat or high school looking buddies how to workout. And seems like it is at the top of his lungs so he can sound important. Same with the ones at the vita shop when I run in to get protein try to come running up flexing asking if I need help in deciding what I should take. At my height and weight and arrrrgg but I just stay polite and get my stuff and go on my way laughing sometimes try to send my girl she just laughs at them. MM

If you want to have some fun with people like this, which I sometimes do. Go into the rec center at the college nearest to you and have a heavy day workout! It is some funny shit going on in there. I love those looks. Then you'll see these same people out somewhere and they'll come up and ask some of the dumbest Q's

Grab her by the back of the head. Bludgeon her melon head into the counter repeatedly until she is bloody and unconscious. Drag her putrid, worthless physique from behind the counter.
Then proceed to goose step over her, stomp an mudhole in her ass, and walk it dry. Then drive a sharpened metal display post or flag into her skull and stake your claim. BaldNazi was here!

I don't think she will give you advice anymore. :D
I just thought I'd share that with you-Skull

Last edited:
That's why I have my spotter/loaders handle all of my counter business. That way, I don't have to have any contact with the great unwashed.

Can you feel the love too? :D :p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner