over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

idiots & orals

All I know is this after being around this stuff for a decade and observing. The guys that go hard on orals are losing their hair faster than the guys that only really use oils and rarely use orals if at all.

Toxicity is real. Took Superdrol 8 weeks because it was all I had around for anabolics in general after a bust in my area. I pissed dark orange and took a white shit. I was done all together after that. I didn't do irreparable damage to my body but it's pretty clear I was not being healthy.

Guess what also happened? Your bloodwork looked like total trash but you didnt get bloodwork so you went by the mirror to judge your health. I cannot even believe some of the comments on this thread. Go get bloodwork right in the middle of a long heavy oral cycle and watch your jaw drop in amazement at how unhealthy you truly are. Do you think anyone that damages their kidneys or liver or creates plaque buildup with any kind of substance (ibuprofen abuse, awful eating, liquor, etc etc etc) FELT something was wrong with them at the time they were doing it? NO none of them did....they felt fine (and that means nothing)...I guarantee you your HDL was in the shitter, Your LDL and trygl's were scary high, and your liver enzymes were skyrocketed and probably kidney markers were elevated during the above.....yet you went by this assessment of your health "feeling and looking great"

Anyone ever notice in this forum that people come in and create discussion/arguments to back up what they personally want to do EVEN when all other data proves otherwise? Case in point....its easier to chuck down orals than take a shot. I get it opening poster....thats what you want to do and you want backup by everyone for doing it. Yet virtually anyone who gets bloodwork in the middle of a heavy oral cycle proves to themself the actual truth of the matter. Smart people use orals right before a show or a certain event and injectables the rest of the time because its been shown time and time again to be very detrimental with heavy oral use especially longer use (which is being recommended here)

Dante---

What orals do you recommend then, for specific purposes?

Are you saying that you'd favor injectables like Tren, over any oral? Or do you put certain injectables into equal or higher-risk categories than certain orals?

Thanks if you can offer any clarification and insight. The average Joe on here doesn't need to ruin his health due to ignorance.

I can't even use orals. They absolutely wreck my gut and destroy my appetite

I typically do 8 week runs on orals. No I don't take it easy either. As long as my supports are in place and I give the liver a nice 10 week break after, I never have any real problems. I get bloods all the time and I do keep up on my phlebotomys. GTG this is not an issue unless your prone to liver failure from your long drinking days!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131