advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If ~200mg weekly is high-normal natural test equivelant...

Ive also noticed what seems to be a more feminine male population. Many males are becoming more or less females. Society seems to encourage a genderless world and anyone who speaks out against this is instantly labeled a sexist. What needs to be common knowledge, is that gender differences do exist.

I thought about this recently. I am noticing this ALOT lately. It just seems the younger generation is very feminized overall. They do not seem "manly" anymore. It could be social (we could be noticing the way they act, dress, speak etc.) but my bet is lower test levels and higher estrogens from what you stated. Something is wrong here. These are not men from our forefathers time...

I am really glad someone brought this up. I too feel like this from my observations. I had never thought about the low test thing, but there might be something to that. Young guys these days seem so soft and the features of the face seem more feminine. Is there anything to this?

Its evolution right before your eyes....everything is easier now days...no more hard labor...we have tools and machines to make everything easy...and as was mentioned the environmental toxins surely cant be helping...how many people who even go to the gym work hard?? most are there to socialize and fuck off...we are going to shit in a hurry! People are eating worse and doing less...look at the average teen...they live on poptarts and soda...in the old days mom cooked real food and thats all you ate....all there was to drink in my house was milk or water!

Reminds me of the movie Wall-E. Maybe we will all end up like the people in that film someday!

It may be hormones, but also alot of the younger guys may not have worked jobs which required labor, busted their ass playing sports, and lifted weights etc.

Im 22 and get mistaken for much older just because I have a beard and im 250lbs+. Most people my age and younger dont do shit all for jobs and activities it seems.

this is a good point, and now that testosterone doesn't determine our survival because there are no threats like T-rex's we simply don't need high testosterone levels.

but we do

low test levels increase risk of heart disease, negatively affect cholesterol levels, result in lower virility and energy, and generally affect one's self confidence therefore males with lower test are less likely to be successful.
It also affects reproductive capabilities negatively.

So some natural selection is still at work, even though we are doing our best to suppress it.

I thought about this recently. I am noticing this ALOT lately. It just seems the younger generation is very feminized overall. They do not seem "manly" anymore. It could be social (we could be noticing the way they act, dress, speak etc.) but my bet is lower test levels and higher estrogens from what you stated. Something is wrong here. These are not men from our forefathers time...
I agree as well.
Also I have noticed how much the young girls are shaping up at a faster rate round bottoms and curves.....dont call me a pervert but its just something I have noticed. :p ;)

Along with dietary changes (and environmental posions as Vd_1 mentioned) the activity level has changed significantly further influencing growth and maturation. I don't know if that was mentioned in this thread, but I am not that old pretty much growing up in the 1980's we had no computers limited video games and cable TV and everyday after school I was playing outside or doing something physical before dinner and then sometimes after. I remember getting my ass tagged for not being home by dark.
back then we couldn't wait to get together and play outside...

Today kids eat junk drink acetic bubbly sugar water and sit in front of a computer or TV playing games for hours upon end.

I went over to a freind of mines house a few weeks ago when the playoffs were on Sat and Sun who has kids and they spent the whole weekend in their rooms playing wii and what ever...
then he wonders why they are chubby and tired all the time and developing all these allergies and etc....

I guess each generation has to hear it from the past you know the old stories of "I had to walk 5 miles to school each day in the scorching heat or frozen blizzard-you dont know how lucky you are to have a school bus!"
LOL:D

but we do

low test levels increase risk of heart disease, negatively affect cholesterol levels, result in lower virility and energy, and generally affect one's self confidence therefore males with lower test are less likely to be successful.
It also affects reproductive capabilities negatively.

So some natural selection is still at work, even though we are doing our best to suppress it.

good point

You guys need to speak for yourself jking. But i'm from Albania and up until around mid 90's it was all hard labor and no processed foods because of communism. No machines there to do the work for you. The jobs there up till the mid 90's would be considered down right primitive here in America.

You guys need to speak for yourself jking. But i'm from Albania and up until around mid 90's it was all hard labor and no processed foods because of communism. No machines there to do the work for you. The jobs there up till the mid 90's would be considered down right primitive here in America.

Do the boys in your country seem to be following the same trend that they are here in the US?

I never thought of it, but i noticed this trend of losing masculinity. Being manly, driven, and slightly aggressive is frowned upon. Everybody is trying to be cool. No drive anymore. I am young, and my buddies are lazy, plain and simple. Lol, they always ask me how i can afford what i have, i tell them WORK, they dont change tho.

I am foreign too. also from an ex-communist country. and guys there, even though skinny (food is expensive) have very manly features. being 20 is considered grown up and responsible, not these pussy emo kids. I have been in america a long time, and call it my country, but a fact is a fact, america's boys are more like girls. if you tried to do something dumb like cut yourself or wear tight emo jeans where i was born, you would just get beaten. repeatedly.

Do the boys in your country seem to be following the same trend that they are here in the US?

Yea they do seem more feminine than guys in there 40's and older whom had to do harder work for a longer period of their life. The facial features aren't as rugged which is most noticeable.

I traveled to Bulgaria to work last summer, and I tell you: there are a lot of guys there who are quite... i don't know how to put it..... brawny i guess.

Not necessarily bodybuilder size, but they have low body fat and with a year or two of training they could compete in an amateur show if they wanted to.

I was quite shocked actually.

not surprised as they eat a lot of meat down there.

you would receive huge portions eating out, a pound of beef or other grilled meat per portion was normal and often you would get more than that.
It was cheap as hell too.

The simple fact that this country has practiced and enforced anablition (anabolic prohibition) since 1990 -is the cornerstone of why AAS will never be used for health or longevity or anything else in this country with out going through tons of red tape -documented defeciency and dealing with inadequate doses by doctors once the prescription is obtained.

Today almost 20 years later the discrimination against AAS use is 100 times worse. There was a time when we thought AAS would be decriminalized in the early 1990's as they were helping save the lives of AIDS patients.
But alas it was not to be.

The limited availability of prescription test in this country has shot the price sky high-Delatstryl and Watson testosterones are $130 plus a vial.
When I first started using AAS via legal script from a doc pre 1997 I got Best Generics Cypionate and Enanthate for $4 a 10 ml vial direct from the pharmacy. Reading the fine print on the label-they were manufactured by Steris Labs and then relabeled for generic sale. Testosterone per 10 ml vial costs a company less than $3 to prodcue per vial-that's the final price filled labeled and boxed and sent to the CDC supply house.

Anti depressants are billion dollar products on the market and recent studies show that they really have no effect on depression and the damn suicide rate is so high on them now that the FDA requires a black label warning on the box for children??
"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has directed drug companies to put the government's most serious warning label - a prominent "black box" - on all antidepressant medications, stating the possibility of a rare increased risk of suicidal thoughts and actions in children and teens taking the medications. The FDA will has also instructed drug companies to include an easy-to-understand Patient Medication Guide (MedGuide) with all prescriptions of antidepressant drugs.

The decision comes after FDA advisers strongly recommended the label in a 2-day hearing last month, when experts maintained that 2 or 3 out of every 100 children on antidepressants might be at an increased risk of exhibiting suicidal thoughts and behaviors."

What kind of country do we live in where we give our kids ADD and ant-d's I have even seen recent articles on the subject of prescribing Type 2 diabetic and anti-cholesterol drugs and BP meds to children!
It's a subject so ludicrous I hate to write about but you have to live here to experience the madness in it's entirety. Heck that lady that just had eight kids has a couple of her other kids on social security disability for ADD and other stuff.

I recently read a study about the human body and that it was designed to work for something like 12-14 hours per day. Think about the difference in that and what actually happens with the majority of people. Such as an office worker who sits for their 8 hours, goes home, eats dinner sits or lays around and watches tv. Even those of us that have desk jobs and train a couple hours a day are way below what the human body was designed to take on. It's scary thinking about the changes that are going on and why the body is adapting to these lower Test levels, etc...

not surprised as they eat a lot of meat down there.

you would receive huge portions eating out, a pound of beef or other grilled meat per portion was normal and often you would get more than that.
It was cheap as hell too.

sounds like my kinda place. I too have noticed a lot less masculine feautres in young people.

It is known that testosterone levels will impact the shape of the bones of your skull. Facial features do depend on that, especially when youre young. I learnes something new about cats this winter. I was talking to a breeder at the cat show and he said they would not neuter a male cat until about the age of 8-10 months because the testosterone gave the males their characteristic broader jawline that judges want to see in burmese cats. Something common to most animals I believe.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131