advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF and eating when hungry, but sometimes just not hungry?

If your really wanting to kick your hunger in high gear BN you should check out Mike Arnolds Somatozine (MK677+) Its taken my hunger and eating to another level.

If your really wanting to kick your hunger in high gear BN you should check out Mike Arnolds Somatozine (MK677+) Its taken my hunger and eating to another level.

Yea, his Vicaine is the best pre workout I have ever used, period. So I have no doubt the somatozine is awesome. But I think my problem has a simple solution and I'm going to try a few of the suggestions here before I add another supplement. But good looking out brother and if you haven't tried the vicaine and need a different type of preworkout you will not be disappointed.

As big as you are, BN? You would be the last person I would guess has a problem eating. I'm thinking about GHRP-6 again, a few years ago, it worked well for me. Made me hungry as fuck!

As Bboy said if you're not hungry don't eat. Your body will find its natural set point. It sounds like you are solely concerned with losing muscle. It doesn't sound like you're ANYWHERE near the calorie deprivation needed to lose muscle.

As Bboy said if you're not hungry don't eat. Your body will find its natural set point. It sounds like you are solely concerned with losing muscle. It doesn't sound like you're ANYWHERE near the calorie deprivation needed to lose muscle.

Exactly. A day or two of eating say 1800 cals wont eat up any muscle at all, especialllly if you are running TRT or a blast.

I've had greaatttt recomp results lifting say 4 days a week then doing some fasts on my cardio days. Some lifting days i get in 4k, some 3k, whatever. And on cardio days its all over the place. Either way, I dont lose muscle and it's a noticeable change in physique in 2 weeks.

As big as you are, BN? You would be the last person I would guess has a problem eating. I'm thinking about GHRP-6 again, a few years ago, it worked well for me. Made me hungry as fuck!

No shit - you would think that big bastard was eating non-stop!!!

No shit - you would think that big bastard was eating non-stop!!!

Lol. The days of 300lb Baldnazi are over my boys. That's when I was eating nonstop. I stay in the 245-265 range now, sometimes down to 235. You just get tired of eating after years of forcing it. But what's been happening has been unusual in that I just really don't have that hunger sometimes when I really think I should. But as stated I'm redoing some things that people have mentioned and will see how it works.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear