YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If cycling IGF then why not cycle HGH???

Putin

Banned
Ok, since the theory use of IGF is to cycle it because the effects stop around week 4, which would be hard to tell since the results are on a celular level....then wouldnt it be same for HGH since it turns over to IGF??
If this doesnt make sense, then it doesnt make sense to cycle igf and just use it ed like hgh.

not sure

palehorse51 said:
Good point.

why cycle GH when it just causes IGF-1 secretion?
well not 100% sure but ive been doing it and all i can say is try it and see the massive results, awesome but remember diet, rest and training, thats almost 80% of the battle.

BUMP !! intresting THREAD.

Thats true, but if you try it Gavin's way that he has been raving about (40-50mcg M/W/F) you can use it longer than 4 weeks because you are not getting over-saturated with the everyday ejections. if you want to use GH too, this works synergistically with it at 3 days a week as well. (also Slin). This protocal is best for bulking. read Gavin Canes "AP Guide to rHGH use" in the articles forum along with "AP Guide to Insulin" . . . they are both very good reads if you haven't seen them

From doing some reading HGH causes a release of steady constant l blood plasma levels of IGF1. I looked up some studies and it appears HGH may also have some direct independent actions on fat loss that IGF-1 doesn’t.

If Gavin could chime in I bet he would know a more scientific explanantion.

NixLifter said:
Thats true, but if you try it Gavin's way that he has been raving about (40-50mcg M/W/F) you can use it longer than 4 weeks because you are not getting over-saturated with the everyday ejections. if you want to use GH too, this works synergistically with it at 3 days a week as well. (also Slin). This protocal is best for bulking. read Gavin Canes "AP Guide to rHGH use" in the articles forum along with "AP Guide to Insulin" . . . they are both very good reads if you haven't seen them
I dont know if you missed the point or not...but IGF is recommended by theory to be cycled 4week on and whatever off because supposedly it stops working, even tho no evidence and would be hard to tell after only 4weeks.

So the point is, if supposedly IGF stops working and should be cycled, then we should not be taking HGH for more than 4weeks because it somewhat turns into or releases IGF.

I dont see how anyone can see results from taking IGF for 4weeks but not with taking HGH at 4weeks. You cant with either, because it's a slow process on the cellular level.

Conclution? Since most people take HGH year round without cycling, then I'm sure you can do the same with IGF.

dragonfire101 said:
From doing some reading HGH causes a release of steady constant l blood plasma levels of IGF1. I looked up some studies and it appears HGH may also have some direct independent actions on fat loss that IGF-1 doesn’t.

If Gavin could chime in I bet he would know a more scientific explanantion.
That's the point, since nobody's reporting that HGH stops working after 4weeks, but IGF does? It's one of the same. So I think the theory on IGF cycling is flawed.

This is just a hypothesis but maybe it's because HGH causes such a small IGF-1 release by the liver that it takes months for the receptors to become saturated and therefore takes several months before you start to see the results. With LR3-IGF-1 it's so concentrated and even 40mcg is such a high dose compared to the HGH release that it takes only 4 weeks to become desensitized. Now my question is does anyone know how much IGF is released from an injection of say 6 I.U's of HGH?

abadseal said:
This is just a hypothesis but maybe it's because HGH causes such a small IGF-1 release by the liver that it takes months for the receptors to become saturated and therefore takes several months before you start to see the results. With LR3-IGF-1 it's so concentrated and even 40mcg is such a high dose compared to the HGH release that it takes only 4 weeks to become desensitized. Now my question is does anyone know how much IGF is released from an injection of say 6 I.U's of HGH?
Would be nice to know, very interesting. But then again, it maybe that you can use IGF past 4weeks. It's impossible to tell "results" from a 4week cycle of IGF, so it would be hard to tell if it stops working or not in the body past 4 so called weeks.

Very good points. Im getting ready to give Igf-1 a good 2 month run, so ill keep you posted.

I know edge250 said he thought he was still getting results after 4 weeks.

igf1 release from gh would also be very dependent on timing of injection and carb consumption and insulin or insulin mimicker use.

gh is not just a pre-cursor for igf. it does things igf will not do. gh helps my tendons much more than igf. it also gives me better fat loss and mood enhancement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131