YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Gh accelerates fat loss, and gives muscles a 3 d look , why cut it two weeks out?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
More fat-loss, and more water in muscles, right? Why not just keep using it until the show?

I don't think that rule is set in stone. Just depends how much water you hold. A lot of people will hold water not just in the muscle but also subcutaneous. This is what they try to get rid of when cutting out gh.

Those that are more lucky, and just hold water only in the muscle and otherwise appear dry, can run gh right up to the show.

So just one of those general recommendations.

Like airman said , mostly because it causes unwanted water retention in some people.
It can also depend on the HGH , some cause more water retention than others. For.me TP's black tops cause water retention , the greys not nearly as bad. Even with script Norditropin causes a little water Serostim doesn't cause an at all but that is me personally ,so don't have any effect at all

I believe it's mainly based on it having an effect on aldosterone and in turn, water. So I suppose it could effect the drying out process. It's not worth the small possible % of upside with all the other probabilities.

More fat-loss, and more water in muscles, right? Why not just keep using it until the show?

One could completely ignore the bb'ers of the past and what they did/did not do for precontest prep or one could take a more reasonable approach and ask the simple question "WHY?" whenever appropriate. Without getting into the physiological minutiae of the endocrinology of it all, Airman and Gunsmith have stated some valid arguments pertaining to possible sub-Q water retention of varying degrees. Is there more to this topic? Absolutely! Will it be discussed at the moment? Not even a little bit. :)

i cut gh 1 week before show, i do retention in glutes

I hold a ton of water on hgh. A good amount is in the muscle giving muscle bellys a round and full appearance, however theres good a bit that sits sub q which covers veins up and blurs lines a little. When i drop hgh its crazy the difference it makes. In about 4-5 days it looks like i dropped 5% bodyfat.
Just water though. After a few weeks i find myself missing that fullness so i never seem to be able to stay off of it long lol. If i want to look my leanest and detest the hgh definitely has to come out.

THIS

Its all completely individual...but LOTS of people hold crazy water on GH.

I hold a ton of water on hgh. A good amount is in the muscle giving muscle bellys a round and full appearance, however theres good a bit that sits sub q which covers veins up and blurs lines a little. When i drop hgh its crazy the difference it makes. In about 4-5 days it looks like i dropped 5% bodyfat.
Just water though. After a few weeks i find myself missing that fullness so i never seem to be able to stay off of it long lol. If i want to look my leanest and detest the hgh definitely has to come out.

I cut it one week out. I don't lose any fullness in that time and my BF should already be long gone by then.

I don't hold a lot of water, but I'd rather stop using things that make me hold water than have to do things, including adding diuretics, to remove water.

I did not cut,when my bf is extreme low that i feel like death entire day i don't hold any sub-q water...it have used genotropin all the way to the show,it way just local show in my country here in EU first place...dosage was 3.6IU ED nothing more

It's more individual. I cut it out a week before.

GH itself is only active for a few hours. I don't see why it would take more than 7 days to get rid of any lingering water once it has been cut out.

Everyone is different. You have to see how you respond.

I never put gh off before a competition, moreover, the night before I gave 20iu, and I know some bodybuilders do a kind of gh load 3 days before the competition give 40-60iu a day - but you have to not tend to hold water then it gives you amazing fullness.

And should we put off before the competition or not? if you want to be dry and pissy, set aside. if, however, you care about completeness, leave it until the very end

I pulled 4-5 days out my last show and lost some fullness. Also decided to pull prop at the same time. Was shredded with it in. Glutes in and everything. All I did was lose fullness in my weaker body parts.

my opinion...if you’re legit (key word legit) shredded 1-2 weeks out don’t change anything. Lesson learned.

It’s the sub-q water. I hold it from Gh and all compounds that convert to estrogen.

If I’m using 4-5iu GH, then drop it for a while, by the end of the week I look like I went down 2-3% body fat. People even comment on it like “did you start cutting again?”

Dave, your Project SHW thread was one of my favs haha

Are you running GH year round now or are you rotating on and off?

It’s the sub-q water. I hold it from Gh and all compounds that convert to estrogen.

If I’m using 4-5iu GH, then drop it for a while, by the end of the week I look like I went down 2-3% body fat. People even comment on it like “did you start cutting again?”

I never put gh off before a competition, moreover, the night before I gave 20iu, and I know some bodybuilders do a kind of gh load 3 days before the competition give 40-60iu a day - but you have to not tend to hold water then it gives you amazing fullness.

And should we put off before the competition or not? if you want to be dry and pissy, set aside. if, however, you care about completeness, leave it until the very end

Fouad was talking about a protocol he followed on his podcast, which involved him taking something like 8IU of GH with a certain amount of slin the night before the show.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131