over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If GH suppose to increase igf then

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Why mine is normal?

I been on HGH for I don’t remember at this point; 5 ius a day. I Get the water retention and fullness with the carpal tunnel

Blood work the other day showed normal

What was baseline? Mine was the very low end of normal then got in mid range with gh.

As stated above it is very important to do a baseline. My IGF number alone is a somewhat unimpressive 350ish but my baseline was 180 so a 2x jump is actually quite nice. I’ve seen guys on GH in the 6-700 range but I would assume their natural pulse is fairly high then.

In my understanding, carbs and insulin are needed with gh to get really high IGF numbers.

What gear are you running and what's your estradiol at? And what are liver values?

You're likely a hypo- or non- responder to GH (but this is not immutable if due to trenbolone use or high estrogens). This occurs due to factors such as GHR gene polymorphisms (-fl homozygous; where -d3 homozygous are hyperresponders), high estrogens, trenbolone use (though absolute serum IGF-I levels are reduced intracrine IGF-I muscle fiber satellite cell proliferative response is increased - meaning that you can achieve a hyper-myogenic response despite low serum IGF-I), liver dysfunction, not applicable to you - but obesity, etc.

I've also read tren can lower igf. And even read that igf 1 levels don't tell us much because some is local and some is systemic. Forgot what the guy meant by those terms and how they are different, he was a different boards version of IIx and what he was saying was way to scientific for me to understand.

If you are using tren your GH labs might not show an elevation while on GH. This does not mean the GH isn't working. There was a long thread a while back going into this whole phenomenon.

You arent using Nolvadex by any chance ?

If you are using tren your GH labs might not show an elevation while on GH. This does not mean the GH isn't working. There was a long thread a while back going into this whole phenomenon.
Tren cut my igf in half. 350 to 180ish (rough memory) on same 3ius of same vendor of same batch.

I've also read tren can lower igf. And even read that igf 1 levels don't tell us much because some is local and some is systemic. Forgot what the guy meant by those terms and how they are different, he was a different boards version of IIx and what he was saying was way to scientific for me to understand.
I’m not using tren

What is the IGF-1 result on 5 IU ? Were you on for 2-4 weeks before blood draw?

There is a genetic component, but most common causes are 1. Poor quality 2. Calorific deficit 3. 19nor use; tren/deca.

Quality is probably the number one factor I would think but there is a big genetic compose. I had a friend who would get serostim from the doctor and he would get s frustrated because his igf woufl always come back at the upper 200s

Why mine is normal?

I been on HGH for I don’t remember at this point; 5 ius a day. I Get the water retention and fullness with the carpal tunnel

Blood work the other day showed normal
My igf level never got out of the normal range on 5iu either from several legit sources over the years. But hell I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter as long as you’re seeing physical changes. I did get awesome results each and every time I added gh in.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws