over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If I'm experiencing zero sides...

cachexic

Registered
Shall I increase dose? I'm on a 600mg/wk test.e cycle. First cycle. I'm now about to be 3 weeks deep. Strength is going up in the weight room. In all honesty I feel this is more because I've increased calories per day by about 1500-2000 cals (I was cutting before I began the cycle). I've also increased protein from 1 gram per pound of lean body mass to about 1.75-1.85 grams per pound of LBM, and also drastically increased carbs (again, was on a low-calorie low carb cut before the cycle). It could be the test kicking in though I don't know. Based on past experience with diet modifications, I'm pretty sure this increased strength is attributable to diet and not gear.

Here's the thing. This test I have is 100% painless/smooth. It's very convenient and it's working out great for my first experience with testosterone.

I'm experiencing no side effects whatsoever. I realize I'm barely in week 3 and sides may not kick in for a couple more weeks....but if time goes on and I'm still experiencing no sides, is there a reason to not increase the dose of testosterone? I have a bunch of extra gear...so why not up to 750-800? Am I wasting gear? Is this an amateur move? Am I getting greedy? Am I just going to experience diminished returns?

Be honest with me. What would you do if you were in my position? I know I'm new to this kind of supplementation and you guys may be hesitant to give me the green light, but try and be as genuine as possible in your response. Shall I stick with the plan and keep it at 600 for the full 12 weeks, or shall I experiment with dosage?

Thanks.

Wait 2 more weeks.......should kick in by then.

Takes the "normal" person 4 weeks for a long acting ester to kick in.

Wait 2 more weeks.......should kick in by then.

Takes the "normal" person 4 weeks for a long acting ester to kick in.

Yup, some people 3 weeks some 4 but yeah, it takes awhile. You should get a few sides at that point and at that dosage. However, there are some of us who don't really get significant sides despite dose or compound and I'm one of those lucky people that gets hardly any sides at all.

Yup, some people 3 weeks some 4 but yeah, it takes awhile. You should get a few sides at that point and at that dosage. However, there are some of us who don't really get significant sides despite dose or compound and I'm one of those lucky people that gets hardly any sides at all.

With every other supplement/drug I have ever put into my body over the course of my life, I've always been very very resistant to side effects. I'm really lucky there genetics-wise. So if two or three weeks pass by and I'm pegged at 600 mgs with no noticeable sides...what should I do? Ride it out and stick with the plan, or up the dose and get (theoretically) better results? Would upping the dose be a stupid amateur move or a logical move, in your opinion?

using aas is a marathon not a sprint.......although you are not having noticable sides doesnt mean you are not having side effects at all.....have you had any blood work?.....more is not always better....its better to be safe than sorry......i would not encourage you to increase dose.....why would you even want to do this?......the best bodies are built over time with lots of hard work and dedication......not in one cycle.......BE SAFE......anabolics are serious drugs.......be good to yourself.....

I'm very new to this game but I read a lot,so take it whats it worth..MORE is NOT always better....

So you're not seeing "sides"? or no results yet? (I know muscle gain is a side, technically).

Being honest, I would not go higher. Not from some paranoia about safety, but because you really would probably need half that amount to make gains on your first cycle. That's not the issue. Plus, you'd have to go higher later.

If you're making good gains I'd say stay where yer at. If not, I'd wait till it kicks in a couple weeks.

If it doesn't, it's really not the dose, I'd look at diet and then gear quality.

using aas is a marathon not a sprint.......although you are not having noticable sides doesnt mean you are not having side effects at all.....have you had any blood work?.....more is not always better....its better to be safe than sorry......i would not encourage you to increase dose.....why would you even want to do this?......the best bodies are built over time with lots of hard work and dedication......not in one cycle.......BE SAFE......anabolics are serious drugs.......be good to yourself.....
THANK YOU!!! when i read his opening paragraph i already knew what i wanted to say in response and i go down a few post and you nailed it! GREAT POST!

The consensus so far is that my consideration of upping the dose is reckless and misguided. Thanks for the responses so far.

Does anybody else want to contribute? Preferably someone with more posts than me?

THANK YOU!!! when i read his opening paragraph i already knew what i wanted to say in response and i go down a few post and you nailed it! GREAT POST!

I really dug this response too. It's a marathon not a sprint. You have GOT to be conservative when you start something like this. I was stupid when I was younger and first started using and didn't have the right guidance and I could have easily fucked myself up badly but luckily I was ok. More is NOT better, in most cases, especially on a first cycle. Just take it easy. Body builders are notorious for being impatient for results.

So far most posters in this thread have stated "more is not better." To you gentlemen, I ask: what do you make of the scientific studies showing that 600 mg/wk of testosterone yielded practically double the results of 300 mg/wk in terms of muscle and strength gains?

Last edited:
So far most posters in this thread have stated "more is not better." To you gentlemen, I ask: what do you make of the scientific studies showing that 600 mg/wk of testosterone yielded practically double the results of 300 mg/wk in terms of muscle and strength gains?

Sure, that can happen. But what they're trying to say, for your first cycle, going that high isn't likely safe or effective in the long run. Running test super high is for experienced users who've been at it for a long enough time to have built a solid foundation which takes years. You gotta work your way up slowly. Trust these guys, especially the ones who have years of experience. It may not be what you want to hear. You most likely wanna look ready to compete after a cycle, have awesome gains, etc but it just doesn't work that way. I know the impatience of being a newbie and being young and wanting to look a certain way ASAP. But AAS isn't magic. It's a tool that you can't rely on too heavily. Consider it a small percentage of your final outcome, the focus should always be, for newbs and experienced lifters, diet and training. Hit the weights like it's the last time you'll ever lift on this planet, the last day of your life, and at the table take in what will support those efforts. This you know I'm sure. Just reiterating. AAS is just a little nudge. It gets abused too often and that's what gives it a bad name in the media, etc. If the public could be educated about AAS and using it responsibly there'd be much different reactions to it from unknowing people.

i think the dosage you are on right now is already too high for your first cycle...just to put things in perspective, guys who are on test replacement therapy are rarely ever prescribed more than 150 mg test per week. you are taking 4 times that level on your first cycle. take it slow man and if it was me i wouldn't increase the dose.

To the OP

Whats the rush? Take your time. Peace.

i think the dosage you are on right now is already too high for your first cycle...just to put things in perspective, guys who are on test replacement therapy are rarely ever prescribed more than 150 mg test per week. you are taking 4 times that level on your first cycle. take it slow man and if it was me i wouldn't increase the dose.
Not want he wants to hear I'm sure, and I'm sure he'll do what he wants anyways despite our warnings and advice and I hope it doesn't do any damage if he does choose to go high.
How old are you cachexic? How many years have you been seriously lifting? what are your stats right now? height, weight, body fat percentage if you know it, etc? What are your short term and long term goals? What are you expecting from your first cycle as far as lean gains?

post up pics. if your gonna be taking almost a gram of test a week, i hope you at least look the part. otherwise take it nice and slow like everyone has already suggested.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws