over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If I'm experiencing zero sides...

Lol, no just never posted cause i always felt the bros on here were way more experienced then me. Plus i have a job now where i have more time to post.

go back and read my posts........i feel like ive given you very solid advice.....ive been in this game for over 21 years now with no health problems.......i do remember what it was like when i first started....i did not have alot of the information that is available on the web today ....alot was through the help of others and trial and error......i have not in anyway talked down to you......i tried to give you useful information to HELP you.....SORRY if it wasnt what you wanted to hear.....be safe.......

Lol, no just never posted cause i always felt the bros on here were way more experienced then me. Plus i have a job now where i have more time to post.

Thats cool.I read and lurked on these boards probably 6 years myself before joining and posting.

using aas is a marathon not a sprint...why would you even want to do this?......the best bodies are built over time with lots of hard work and dedication......not in one cycle....

Nah restless. You didn't directly say it, but the implication was there. What the above quote says, in essence, is "You're deluding yourself into thinking if you inject a bunch of shit in your body you're going to blow up and look like a pro in 12 weeks."

Which is not the case. There's a difference between me wanting to maximize my first-cycle gains and me being completely delusional. It's not a big deal, and I may be splitting hairs a bit here, but wording is very important when it's text communication and not verbal.

Anyways...quite a few people have chimed in at this point. I'm not feeling even the slightest bit of approval from anyone here. And I do need to leave room to expand in future cycles. I'll keep it at 600 for the full 12 weeks. I don't want to drop it, though. I think 600 is a good happy medium for me personally. Hopefully it will really kick in in the next two weeks. I trust my source (sponsor), but I guess the risk of under-dosed gear is always there.

Nah restless. You didn't directly say it, but the implication was there. What the above quote says, in essence, is "You're deluding yourself into thinking if you inject a bunch of shit in your body you're going to blow up and look like a pro in 12 weeks."

Which is not the case. There's a difference between me wanting to maximize my first-cycle gains and me being completely delusional. It's not a big deal, and I may be splitting hairs a bit here, but wording is very important when it's text communication and not verbal.

Anyways...quite a few people have chimed in at this point. I'm not feeling even the slightest bit of approval from anyone here. And I do need to leave room to expand in future cycles. I'll keep it at 600 for the full 12 weeks. I don't want to drop it, though. I think 600 is a good happy medium for me personally. Hopefully it will really kick in in the next two weeks. I trust my source (sponsor), but I guess the risk of under-dosed gear is always there.
bro i hate to break the news to you but restless gave you the best advice in this entire thread, you need to read it closely and mentally digest it, break it down and understand what he is telling you!

now i usually don't give a rats ass anymore what people do with their cycles, i just sit back and laugh my ass off at the cats that are juicing their brains out and are no thicker than the base of my penis...LOL ha ha ha

so with that said let me say this to you, never miss a growth opportunity!! this means that if you start your first cycle at 250 mgs and gain x amount of pounds then next cycle you go to 500mgs and gain x amount of pounds, then 750mg and so forth, those are growth phases. but when you start out the gates at 600mgs you are missing growth opportunity's IMHO. once you go to 600mgs then i can tell you after that 250mgs aint gonna do as much for you thus you skipped over that growth phase at 250mgs and 500mgs if all that makes sense??? once you give your body more then the less dosage "usually" isn't going to be effective. (i say usually because sometimes a bad diet may dictate not so good of gains on cycles). im at work and rambling a lot so i hope this makes a little sense to you as to why I don't agree with you upping the dosage and i also feel you could have made some solid gains at a lower first time dosage.

Shall I increase dose? I'm on a 600mg/wk test.e cycle. First cycle. I'm now about to be 3 weeks deep. Strength is going up in the weight room. In all honesty I feel this is more because I've increased calories per day by about 1500-2000 cals (I was cutting before I began the cycle). I've also increased protein from 1 gram per pound of lean body mass to about 1.75-1.85 grams per pound of LBM, and also drastically increased carbs (again, was on a low-calorie low carb cut before the cycle). It could be the test kicking in though I don't know. Based on past experience with diet modifications, I'm pretty sure this increased strength is attributable to diet and not gear.

Here's the thing. This test I have is 100% painless/smooth. It's very convenient and it's working out great for my first experience with testosterone.

I'm experiencing no side effects whatsoever. I realize I'm barely in week 3 and sides may not kick in for a couple more weeks....but if time goes on and I'm still experiencing no sides, is there a reason to not increase the dose of testosterone? I have a bunch of extra gear...so why not up to 750-800? Am I wasting gear? Is this an amateur move? Am I getting greedy? Am I just going to experience diminished returns?

Be honest with me. What would you do if you were in my position? I know I'm new to this kind of supplementation and you guys may be hesitant to give me the green light, but try and be as genuine as possible in your response. Shall I stick with the plan and keep it at 600 for the full 12 weeks, or shall I experiment with dosage?

Thanks.

I think this time you should stick wiith your original plan.
600mg per wk is plenty.

No, b-boy. You articulated your point about growth opportunities just fine. And restless very well could have given me the absolute best advice in the whole thread, and I never disputed that. My only gripe was with the delivery and wording.

I thought I was taking the responsible route by using a testosterone base as my whole cycle and that's it. I resisted the d-bol kickoff temptation, but now you guys have made me feel like I'm being completely reckless. I see people here doing 500 mg/wk first cycles all the time and no one seems to have a problem with it.

I thought 350 mg/wk was the minimum for a bodybuilder test dose, and 500 mg/wk was a moderate dose, good first cycle dose. I guess I was way off point.

No, b-boy. You articulated your point about growth opportunities just fine. And restless very well could have given me the absolute best advice in the whole thread, and I never disputed that. My only gripe was with the delivery and wording.

I thought I was taking the responsible route by using a testosterone base as my whole cycle and that's it. I resisted the d-bol kickoff temptation, but now you guys have made me feel like I'm being completely reckless. I see people here doing 500 mg/wk first cycles all the time and no one seems to have a problem with it.

I thought 350 mg/wk was the minimum for a bodybuilder test dose, and 500 mg/wk was a moderate dose, good first cycle dose. I guess I was way off point.
im not really bashing you for you start out dosage, i just think you are skipping some growth phases thats all, its not a huge deal. You are correct when you say that people start out at 500mgs all the time and thats fine, what i found really wrong was you wanting to up the dosage after only a few short weeks ON! Do us all a favor and post up a current front, side, and rear relaxed full body shots, and your current training and diet, that would go a long way in us giving more solid advice.

cationic,

You seem like a reasonable person, intelligent,
articulate, and you express yourself very well
so please listen to b-boy's advise (and others
supporting lowers doses to start . . .), it's the
best advice you will get.

But unfortunately you won't fully appreciate it until
you do the exact opposite and then it will be too
late. You only have one chance to do it right . . .
the first time. Milk each and very step along the
way for all it's worth because you can never go
back, you can never go back.

And sometimes it pays to look before you leap.

Time is on your side, don't waste it.

Well said. I like this guy. He's obviously a smart guy, he makes his points with clarity via a difficult medium, typing on the internet. We can't see each others faces or hear inflections in voice so what some people are saying might seem harsh but if you were to "hear" them it would be a different story.
I regret not looking before I leapt, and I'm a damn smart person. But I was younger and impatient. We are all just saying, be safe, think things through, etc. When you're young it's just inherent to think you're immune to certain things, no matter how smart you are, it's just normal we ALL go through that phase. Then you hit a certain age (around 30) and you start to realize hey wait I've only got one body, I gotta take it easy. No matter what your intelligence level, you can only reach that kind of wisdom with age. So these guys have been where you are, and they're coming from that natural place of wisdom that age brings. You can't acquire that without living it first. But I think you're gonna be fine. You have a ton to learn, make the learning process FUN, because there's a ton of fascinating stuff to learn, ask lots of questions, just be a sponge and soak up knowledge.
Ok, that's all I've got to say. Good luck bro.

so with that said let me say this to you, never miss a growth opportunity!! this means that if you start your first cycle at 250 mgs and gain x amount of pounds then next cycle you go to 500mgs and gain x amount of pounds, then 750mg and so forth, those are growth phases. but when you start out the gates at 600mgs you are missing growth opportunity's IMHO. once you go to 600mgs then i can tell you after that 250mgs aint gonna do as much for you thus you skipped over that growth phase at 250mgs and 500mgs if all that makes sense??? once you give your body more then the less dosage "usually" isn't going to be effective. (i say usually because sometimes a bad diet may dictate not so good of gains on cycles).I don't agree with you upping the dosage and i also feel you could have made some solid gains at a lower first time dosage.

Thats a good way to put it! That is what I was trying to say in my post too. No need to start out using so much when you can grow on less and take advantage of that fact, because later down the road you wont be able to grow off the lower amounts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131