over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

if im wrong..by all means tear me apart

What do you mean Tenny and mr.smiles?

I won't put words in their mouth, but I think what they're getting at is dedication is fine and should be commended, but you don't want regrets in your 40s and 50s looking back on all the things you sacrificed to look like some idealized dude in a magazine. It's a shallow existence. It's cliche, but you really only live once...

I won't put words in their mouth, but I think what they're getting at is dedication is fine and should be commended, but you don't want regrets in your 40s and 50s looking back on all the things you sacrificed to look like some idealized dude in a magazine. It's a shallow existence. It's cliche, but you really only live once...

Oh yeah, I get that. I don't let this consume me as in not allowed to go out or have fun because of being OCD about a few fine points. I use to be that way but then what's the point?

All it takes is just being a bit more organized. This is my hobby, not my life.

No dissrespect to you bro. But it doesnt matter if a person is Mr O and I am Oprah.
A bad attitude is a bad attitude, no matter how many bodybuilding trophies you have.
How good of a bodybuilder you are, has very little to do with what kind of person you are. Most people figure this out pretty quickly.
Good bodybuilders come and go everyday. What your remembered for is usually determined by how you treat other people, not how big and strong you are.

Agreed, but if I were to leave this site and never return, I would remember Brad as the guy who always answered my questions and gave me advice in a respectable way and was always positive towards me, and he has no idea who I am. I think he described it best when he gave the example of the kid (150 lbs wet) following a guy (huge) around the gym constantly criticizing his form. Brad does carry merit around here because he knows what he is talking about, he has learned from some of the best in the industry and has life experience with what he's learned. While most of the people that chime in have been lifting for 1-5 years with little to no experience in the bodybuilding world. My dad was a golf pro, so I would listen to what he says about my swing as opposed to the guy who periodically shows up at the driving range and has been playing for a year ya know.

bump....

this thread was interesting. would like to get it running again..

The last thing this is about is health. Asking if some of these pros blast non stop or cruise back and forth is about as funny as arguing professional wrestling is real. The truly big boys use truly big doses and use them non stop.

It's not a sport, it's an obsession, if it's not an obsession, it's an addiction

Exactly. Some might say this pro's and that pro's blood work looked great, they are "healthy" and such, but:
1- We never know the truth
2- Blood work does not guarantees perfect health
3- Blood work is justifiable. Come on we all do it. " oh my CBC is all over the place because I'm taking EQ, my AST ALT is off the chart because I'm taking orals and blah blah blah.
IT's DEFIANTLY AN ADDICTION

interesting thread,I find it hard to believe that alot of these top Amateurs/guys with insane amount of muscle "get off",It seems like all of them stay on for years

LMFAO at you guys!!!! WOW! i don't even know what to say to these retarded ass post :confused: :(

on a more serious note, can you guys post pics of your friends that NEVER come off the juice, I gotta see this, so i can get a good fucking laugh.

You are turning pro this year, bottom line.

interesting thread,I find it hard to believe that alot of these top Amateurs/guys with insane amount of muscle "get off",It seems like all of them stay on for years

the general consensus I've noticed on this and other's boards... is that the amateur's run non-stop (although varying the compounds) until they reach a desirable size or turn pro. Once there, they maintain that size for a while... and then incorporate time-off periods. Not saying everyone does this, obviously B-Boy is a proponent of time-off... but it seems more and more competitors are concluding that if they come off, they lose their size and the last thing they want on their way to pro-status is a step backward...

and your still smaller than me bitch!

see how a message board works? you call me asshole, i call you bitch, thanks for playing!!!!

lmfao- that just made my day much better.

Damn this is an interesting thread. guess im not getting work done today.

For those of you who stay on a majority of the year how does your training change when you come off, do you lower poundages, volume, intensity or all three?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131