over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

if im wrong..by all means tear me apart

Yes

so how did levrone do it???? I have also seen shawn ray small and soft in the offseason also, did he not go off or down in dosage? both those guys made some pretty damn good money at bodybuilding. and phil YOU know for damn sure that levrone didn't stay on 24/7 .....LOL

Once you get to a certain size..........you can go off and get it back in a few months.......but in order to get BIGGER, you need to surpass it. I know for a FACT...........a FACT........Sean and Kevin took VERY LITTLE...........VERY LITTLE.......not good examples, hahahhhahahha.....its STILL ALL RELATIVE THOUGH.......no one escapes it

good to see your still the same asshole you were a couple years ago. sorry bro its just most of the stuff i read of yours is you being a jerk:D
and your still smaller than me bitch!

see how a message board works? you call me asshole, i call you bitch, thanks for playing!!!!

JUICING NON STOP IS NOT A NECCESSATY!! UPPING THE DOSE IS!!!

I think the smartest person in this regard on this forum is mike pulcinella and people like him...
6 months on, 6 months totally off (except for GH and insulin... not mike pulcinellas cup of tea, but i know a lot of top amatuers that do taht and they keep on growing)...

first year... 500 mg total
second... 750-1000
third... 1000-1500
fourth... 1500 + 4 iu gh
fifth... 1500 + 8 iu gh + slin
sixth... 2000 mg + 8 iu gh + more slin

and so on... by the time you are at the 1500 mg mark for 6 months, it will take 2-3 months for your hormones to decline, and about 4 months to go down to 0... so that's like 2 months off. then back on again. this way you give your body a break, give your stats a chance to get back to normal (BP, Hematocrit, RBC, cholesterol... etc) and get a mental break from it all.

I don't know if i'm right or not... but being on heavy doses for years gives the body a "worn out" look... i've seen this a lot of times on top amatuers and some pros in the US... i don't know if it's just me or if it's true... some who looked good the first 2 years competing in nationals... then on the 3rd year, he starts looking... what's the word? stringy? muscles look like they're injured? i don't know but it's a very disgusting look.

I think the smartest person in this regard on this forum is mike pulcinella and people like him...
6 months on, 6 months totally off (except for GH and insulin... not mike pulcinellas cup of tea, but i know a lot of top amatuers that do taht and they keep on growing)...

second... 750-1000
third... 1000-1500
fourth... 1500 + 4 iu gh

and so on... by the time you are at the 1500 mg mark for 6 months, it will take 2-3 months for your hormones to decline, and about 4 months to go down to 0... so that's like 2 months off. then back on again. this way you give your body a break, give your stats a chance to get back to normal (BP, Hematocrit, RBC, cholesterol... etc) and get a mental break from it all.

I don't know if i'm right or not... but being on heavy doses for years gives the body a "worn out" look... i've seen this a lot of times on top amatuers and some pros in the US... i don't know if it's just me or if it's true... some who looked good the first 2 years competing in nationals... then on the 3rd year, he starts looking... what's the word? stringy? muscles look like they're injured? i don't know but it's a very disgusting look.
A+ post right there!!! BRAVO :headbang:

I might be wrong...

I agree with phils post completely, most people who have gotten bigger have done so with increasing gear dosage over time. its no secret that more gear = more muscle. but to say that you have to stay on gear to be elite level is just fucking retarded. no one stays huge 24/7 ive seen ronnie severly shrink down after taking time off after the olympia but then come back bigger and better the following year by increasing nutrition and gear, but you no way in hell HAVE TO stay ON or stay at an elevated cruising dose.

but you guys believe what you may, im not ever going to argue with a message board about building muscle when 75% of the board is packing less muscle per pound than me. (and trust me i low balled the 75% cause i know there are some freaks on this board but that percentage is probably a lot higher).

If I'm wrong on this sorry.... I'm PRETTY SURE there was mention that basically, that's was Yates strategy... he found what compounds/methods worked the best for him and "simply" increased the previous year's dose by 10%... off time I would have no idea.

I think you guys are arguing oranges vs apples.

BB is soo competetive at the Pro level that Im sure most just keep adding more and more aas to stay on top of the game and out mass the next guy.
Is this healthy? Hell no! But its about money and being bigger than the next guy. People will do anything to keep their edge no matter what the cost.

But,...Many people do smartly take breaks from high doses of aas and cycle on and off and still have awesome bodies.
Bboy, you may be this guy.

But most of these people are not the pros.

I agree and disagree.

I think set point theory has a lot to do with it, along with genetics. Some guys come off and lose motivation to train and eat properly... then go back on, eat perfectly, train their ass off, and get really impressive looking.

I've always been a big kid, so now I'm a big guy. When I had my surgery last year, I was off for a solid 4 months and ate 3 solid meals a day, and only trained legs for 3 of those 4 months. I began limited upper body training in the final 6 weeks or so of my recovery. My bodyweight never dipped below 260 and I still had the outlines of my abs (probably between 12-15% bf?).

I'm still at "around the same level" I was 3 years ago, but with learning smarter diet and training methods, I've definitely managed to grow more muscle while blasting and cruising... along with crushing some of my PR's in my logbook.

I think this thread is better suited towards guys with faster metabolisms who don't gain muscle as easy. Once the bottom falls out, they shrink up. I'm the opposite. Once I eat a package of oreos, my ass jiggles for a week.

when 75% of the board is packing less muscle per pound than me.

Brad, you always say that you like the truth. Here it is. You don't pack that much muscle per pound. BUT you create an incredible illusion. That is what is acutally needed to become a bodybuilding champion. But don't confuse the illusion with actual muscle.
At the same height, Yates had to be 30lbs heavier to match Haney's size on stage, due to the illusion that Haney created.

Haven't you ever wondered why you look so much bigger on stage than much heavier competitors? It's because you create the illusion while they do not. But in the gym, they would look bigger because they do carry more muscle.

Regarding being on gear non stop - you are a bit confused there. Phil's post #22 is again, exactly spot on. Once one GETS to the big size, then they don't need to be on non stop, as they'll rebound super quick. But that ain't happening until one gets there in the first place.

Once I eat a package of oreos, my ass jiggles for a week.

Don't you hate that? And then you see all these people here on the board complaining that they can't eat enough! WTF??? I have to force myself to STOP eating each meal.

surely some of it is due to diet/training as well as dose increase/time on??

take yates and Coleman. they were willing to put there bodies through hell with killer weight to put on mass where as other pro's seem to be forever pumping up higher reps light weight.

second... 750-1000
third... 1000-1500
fourth... 1500 + 4 iu gh

i agree with you buselmo but how can you keep the muscle that been built on 1500 mg test when you are completely off and you are shut down after 6 month cycle. i have seen pics of arnold in his old book (bodybuilding encyclopedia) and yes there is some photo of him really small assuming he was off gear but these days things get differents, pro sign contract with sponser and guest appearing and most of them do 2-3 shows a year so do they really come off completely???

i agree with you buselmo but how can you keep the muscle that been built on 1500 mg test when you are completely off and you are shut down after 6 month cycle. i have seen pics of arnold in his old book (bodybuilding encyclopedia) and yes there is some photo of him really small assuming he was off gear but these days things get differents, pro sign contract with sponser and guest appearing and most of them do 2-3 shows a year so do they really come off completely???

Ok... i'm gonna be totally honest here and totally blunt regarding my opinion on pros and stuff like that... being a pro bodybuilder is one of the dumbest things you can ever shoot for in life... health down the toilet, money down the toilet, you isolate yourself from society, and you look like a freak (99% of the population would see you as a disfigured person).... whatever family you have left under your responsibility would suffer, and for what? there's no money involved in this shit unless you deal or you are a top 5 competitor on the olympia stage...

that being said, if someone is dumb enough to flush his life down the toilet to be a pro (no offence to anyone... just my opinion not fact), you will have to do things that are way more extreme than you think.

I respect Big A so much because he tells it like it is, turned pro and "lived the dream" while having a good business going on and was making a lot of money, didn't fall into the rec drug scene, and knew his boundaries when it came to "health"... he is the authority in this issue and not me... but, as he always says... you stay on... high doses... no cruise or shit like that. cruising has to be the dumbest idea known to man... yeah, staying on a dose that'll keep your cholesterol, RBC, hematocrit and BP fucked and at the same time not being enough to hold on to the mass you have sounds like a good idea!!!!

The plan i outlined is for someone who wants to be big, maybe compete on a national level, but not compete in the pro circuite... someone like B-Boy fits that discription greatly. the guy competed at nationals last time at what? 198 lbs? and he's 5'6??... that's not "huge" according to todays standards... i'm 5'7 and i competed at 191 lbs in my best condition and i don't look half as big as b-boy... as big A said, b-boy creates that awesome illusion of how big he looks from muscle insertion points and shape. if his waist went down some more (i've always wanted to tell him this, but didn't want to offend him) by going a bit down in weight, eating less, and shrinking his stomach, he'd look humongosaurus!!!... and he'd weigh something like 185-190 lbs... that won't win nationals, since what they're looking for in a pro these days is someone who looks like an elephant with abs spray painted on and a chipmunk face.
if he was shredded at 190 lbs, i'm talking depleted, dehydrated, and starving, and he was on for 6 months on something like 1500 mg total and some GH and slin... 4 months later he'd probably weigh 195 lbs looking a bit on the pudgy side... 2 months later, he'd gain a bit more fat and go down to 190 lbs... then he goes on 1500 mg and some gh and slin again... let's say raising the GH or AAS this time, he'd get back to his competition condition in a month or two and have another 4-5 months to gain 3-5 lbs of muscle from the extra dose.

going off doesn't mean getting out of shape... it means getting smaller... if you get to 220 lbs at 4% fat, why would you think that when you go off for 6 months you have to be 200 lbs at 20% fat? why can't you be 190 at 6%?

get my point?

the better you stay in shape off the drugs, the better you'll look on a higher dose when you get back on... the whole idea of eating 4000 cals when someone is off is really killing people's offseason and is frankly disgusting. WTF? why not eat 2500 cals when on and in good condition and let the drugs take care of those extra 3-5 lbs of muscle by increasing them while staying in shape, and go and eat 1500 cals when off so you get smaller (inevitable) and not gain any fat?? you'd look like a big bodybuilder the whole time...

by the way... just so you know this whole starve yourself to death thing works... and add some drugs to that and you'll gain muscle and look awesome... now it's been 5 weeks... i'm down from last week 92.5 kg to 90.5 kg after ditching the dbol for 2 weeks, and only on 750 test per week (half of what i usually use, which explains why i'm not getting to where i used to be) i dropped 1.5 inches off my waist, my arms are bigger, chest is bigger, legs are coming back, and i can suck my stomach in so far it's not even funny (first time i can do that in more than 5 years).... and i'm training like a little girl for 60-90 minutes... guess what i'm eating?
morning
50 grams of whey, 400 ml vetal milk (1% milk with extra protein, 4 grams per 100 ml)

10 am
2 burgers (two white bread buns, 2 slices fat free cheese, 240 grams 90% lean ground beef)

train at 4:30 pm

6:30-7:00
250 grams chicken with green peppers, onions, soy sauce, 2 tbsp olive oil, 400 ml laban (drinkable butter milk with probiotics)

that's all i'm eating... and i'm gaining muscle and losing a shit ton of fat while my waist is shrinking...

this changed my whole outlook on bodybuilding and shit and i truly believe it's all about the dose of the drug, and how hard you work at the gym IF YOU ARE EATING SENSIBLY!!! and by sensibly i don't mean 400 grams of protein and shit like that.

if you want to be a "big boy" and weigh 270 lbs at 5'10... i agree, this is not the advice you should follow...
if you want to be 190 lbs at 5'8 and when you tell people you are 190 lbs they say "FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! YOU'RE ATLEAST 220!!!" and have deep cuts and a 28-30 inch waist, you should follow what i'm telling you :)

so, yeah... pro = lots of drugs, lots of food all FORCING the body to grow against it's will... alllll year long

not pro but look like a great bodybuilder = going off for long periods of time, staying in shape all year long, fuck the numbers on the scales, and be a decent human being with the food intake.

'healthy' and 'juicing' shouldnt be in the same topic ever

doest matter if you are 3g or 30mg of test/wk

we will never know what I will be or you will get at certain age or etc etc.

i cant wait till im bigger than 75% here and i can talk so much shit and express MY judgemental views and people will have to listen cuz im bigger than you..cool

how is someone with gifted genetics going pro retarded? i think its retarded if IIIII wanted to be mr olympia and be dilusional but the illusion that Big A talked about will seperate big boned retarded thick waist meatheads from gifted bastards. gifted also means highly responsive to gear IMO

just cuz someone takes 500mg of gear twice a year and grows more than me is all relative, its about getting what you want and how you do it.

if roids make you grow muscles, what happens if you come off? why would you come off if you are competitive.

also....PCT,,,hows that healthier? you know how awful it is to shock your system head to toe several times a year?

blast cruice? carb cycling? why

if someone is worried about health, that person should choose his poison wisely because i guarantee that we will never find out if blast/cruise is healthier and better growth than steady pyramid increase.

some brag about how low they can take and grow so much, some brag how much they can take without any sides,,,both retarded and both lying about numbers in most cases,,,,we should NEVER talk about numbers, because i will never follow person A or B or C's cycle, drug usage should be very personal and specific to your body.

do you know how large my dick is? 2000000mg/wk long ahhahahahah who gives a shit.

Holy Crap !

"since what they're looking for in a pro these days is someone who looks like an elephant with abs spray painted on and a chipmunk face." good post Buselmo and that's how I am these days at 5'8" I am 190 in summer and 220 in winter but I always have abs showing, but I gotta tell ya this shit is FUNNY ! ^

Last edited:
I bite my tongue on so many of this threads. And all love the spectulation that are being called facts.

I almost quit bodybuilding, listening to "You'll know if you have the genetics for bodybuilding in the first year". I was thinking, "Shit I haven't grown much in the first four years, if the guys are right, I should just quit trying"
(This just an example of listening to other people)

Glad I didn't listen.

All the the way up the chain, here at PM, I see comments that have me shaking my head.
Now do I beleive what people are saying from their experience? Of coarse I do.
Do I beleive they are 100% right by throwing a blanket statement over everyone? Absolutely not.

I will say this, a little respect has been lost for which I had tons of respect for previously.
It saddens me that people feel a need to try to make things out to be, what they need them to be.
And yes I'm still, very much so, holding my tongue.

Indirect comments to me,,,,:p

Last edited:
QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I wish I could do this. In my mind, this is probably the most effective strategy... It would give your body time off and plenty of time to repair itself AND resensitize itself... BUT the downside is.. like buselmo said: you WILL shrink up. And i think this is what keeps most of us from doing this: the mental effects of this (seeing yourself in the mirror, clothes fitting looser and looser, etc) are too strong for some of us. If you can be small and be happy with it, then by all means do it. I know i cant. After a couple months of being off i simply cant take it, strength continues to fall steadily every week, joints hurt more and more every week, scale goes further and further down each week. And i'm not talking about that water weight you loose the first couple weeks being off. I'm talking about a steady loss in muscle tissue as you shrink back to your genetic potential which is suited for your natty level of hormones.

Some are blessed with great genetics though, and their "natural level" can be much higher than others, these are the lucky ones

I agree with phils post completely, most people who have gotten bigger have done so with increasing gear dosage over time. its no secret that more gear = more muscle. but to say that you have to stay on gear to be elite level is just fucking retarded. no one stays huge 24/7 ive seen ronnie severly shrink down after taking time off after the olympia but then come back bigger and better the following year by increasing nutrition and gear, but you no way in hell HAVE TO stay ON or stay at an elevated cruising dose.

but you guys believe what you may, im not ever going to argue with a message board about building muscle when 75% of the board is packing less muscle per pound than me. (and trust me i low balled the 75% cause i know there are some freaks on this board but that percentage is probably a lot higher).

That's a pretty bold statement, b-boy!!! Care to post some recent pics and your contest history to back it up?

I agree and disagree.

I think set point theory has a lot to do with it, along with genetics. Some guys come off and lose motivation to train and eat properly... then go back on, eat perfectly, train their ass off, and get really impressive looking.=QUOTE]

what @ those who train there ass off w/out the gear, and find themselves shrinking in size and strength anyway. those who eat well all the time no matter what.
what about those that train too hard when off and find themselves in an overtrained state?
Not being a smartass, just looking at both sides of the coin.
-c

That's a pretty bold statement, b-boy!!! Care to post some recent pics and your contest history to back it up?

Search the net for Brad Davis bodybuilding :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131