over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

if im wrong..by all means tear me apart

'healthy' and 'juicing' shouldnt be in the same topic ever

doest matter if you are 3g or 30mg of test/wk

we will never know what I will be or you will get at certain age or etc etc.

i cant wait till im bigger than 75% here and i can talk so much shit and express MY judgemental views and people will have to listen cuz im bigger than you..cool

how is someone with gifted genetics going pro retarded? i think its retarded if IIIII wanted to be mr olympia and be dilusional but the illusion that Big A talked about will seperate big boned retarded thick waist meatheads from gifted bastards. gifted also means highly responsive to gear IMO

just cuz someone takes 500mg of gear twice a year and grows more than me is all relative, its about getting what you want and how you do it.

if roids make you grow muscles, what happens if you come off? why would you come off if you are competitive.

also....PCT,,,hows that healthier? you know how awful it is to shock your system head to toe several times a year?

blast cruice? carb cycling? why

if someone is worried about health, that person should choose his poison wisely because i guarantee that we will never find out if blast/cruise is healthier and better growth than steady pyramid increase.

some brag about how low they can take and grow so much, some brag how much they can take without any sides,,,both retarded and both lying about numbers in most cases,,,,we should NEVER talk about numbers, because i will never follow person A or B or C's cycle, drug usage should be very personal and specific to your body.

do you know how large my dick is? 2000000mg/wk long ahhahahahah who gives a shit.

Moronic post. Plenty of health benifits have been proven by using injectable test.

That's a pretty bold statement, b-boy!!! Care to post some recent pics and your contest history to back it up?
LOL i got over 3,000 post, do a search and you may find something :lightbulb:

That's your view, but as you know my view, everything that has been said in this thread by the OP, Phil and chemistry-brain are spot on correct.

Big A I always like your no BS approach and telling it like it is you and Phil thanks guys. MM

interesting thread, always nice to hear from some of the more experienced pros.

so how did levrone do it???? I have also seen shawn ray small and soft in the offseason also, did he not go off or down in dosage? both those guys made some pretty damn good money at bodybuilding. and phil YOU know for damn sure that levrone didn't stay on 24/7 .....LOL

Well, Reguardless of what you say, you my friend, do have superior genetics. I believe what the OP is saying is that to continually grow, not grow/shrink like the guys you mentioned is that its necissary to say pretty much on all year. ill say it again Genetics, Genetics, Genetics. for the rest of us well, this is how we have to do it.

i have said this time and time again...

YOU ARE ONLY AS BIG AS THE DOSE YOU ARE ON.

that is what i believe the original poster is getting at.
that is exaclty what PHIL was referring to.
that is also what BBOY basically said as well.

i have said MANY times in other threads etc that for MOST bodybuilders don't need to cruise on supraphysiological dose. its an uneeded health risk.
however, for successful bodybuilders that have multiple guest posings, and contracts etc then IF they cruise it needs to be at a supraphysiological dose so they can still be inspiring.

in my opinion 6 months on and 6 months "off" is the way to go for most guys.
-JS

what about short courses which were something that paul Borreson was big on.

lets say higher dose for 6 weeks on then max time off before returning.

i remember when paul advised doing the shot a day of sust for 21 days then off

peoples thoughts

IF

if it ever came down to me being on something 24/7 then i would follow aurthor L. Rea's cycles in BTPB. I would go from cycle, to recovery, to slin and GH {I don't like slin though} and have the cycles overlap each other.

sorry can't remember the exact name of the phases as its been forever since ive looked at that book.

That's a pretty bold statement, b-boy!!! Care to post some recent pics and your contest history to back it up?

He's a very accomplished top level competitor. That's him in his avatar.

Moronic post. Plenty of health benifits have been proven by using injectable test.

at which dose? were they healthy people or hypogonadic people?

so you are saying if i intentionally shut down my HPG axis when its perfectly fine,,,then repeat the puberty process over and over or just shut it down forever

what will happen eventually? hormones are ripple effects you asshole, one cant do everything so all other hormones are connected.

as you get older and you get off high dose TEST only will your atrophied kidneys bounce back? you know adrenals you smart dick. why did adrenals shrink? durrrr i thought test was healthy at no matter what dose ,,retard.

YOU ARE ONLY AS BIG AS THE DOSE YOU ARE ON.

that is what i believe the original poster is getting at.
that is exaclty what PHIL was referring to.
that is also what BBOY basically said as well.

i have said MANY times in other threads etc that for MOST bodybuilders don't need to cruise on supraphysiological dose. its an uneeded health risk.
however, for successful bodybuilders that have multiple guest posings, and contracts etc then IF they cruise it needs to be at a supraphysiological dose so they can still be inspiring.

in my opinion 6 months on and 6 months "off" is the way to go for most guys.
-JS

nice word choice, very cool

What I love about this board..

is the honesty and repect most the vetrans have for all the members. What bothers me are the members that have obvious genetic advantages over others calling those of us less genetically gifted retarded for doing what we do to add size. I'd love to be able to take 500mgs test/week and be 5'10" 230 ripped on stage. That wasn't the hand I was delt. So i will play the game the way it works for me.

at which dose? were they healthy people or hypogonadic people?

so you are saying if i intentionally shut down my HPG axis when its perfectly fine,,,then repeat the puberty process over and over or just shut it down forever

what will happen eventually? hormones are ripple effects you asshole, one cant do everything so all other hormones are connected.

as you get older and you get off high dose TEST only will your atrophied kidneys bounce back? you know adrenals you smart dick. why did adrenals shrink? durrrr i thought test was healthy at no matter what dose ,,retard.

Trying to make sense of your post. I understand the body need for homeostasis. Can you explain the relation to the atrophic kidneys?
Please explain this in detail, because you have lost me. Most doctors don't have an explanation for causes atrophic kidneys, but you seem to. So maybe you can enlighten everyone.

This is not common like your making it out to be. Hell, you can die for drinking to much water, but the benifits out weigh the risk, so I chose to drink water.

Last edited:
thanks for noticing bro

nice word choice, very cool

i chose those words carefully.
if you can't guest pose to inspire then don't do it:cool:
-JS

That's your view, but as you know my view, everything that has been said in this thread by the OP, Phil and chemistry-brain are spot on correct.

I agree with this view too. I found out the hard way over my 10+ yrs of use. I found myself either decreasing my PCT periods or cruising. I finally ended up cruising, but i had to cruise at no less than 250 mg/wk and I was still losing what I had built from the previous cycle. I think to truly maintain what I had built up that I would have had to cruise on almost 500 mg/wk. It was during the year and a half that I was cruising that I had my blood clot and almost died from a heart attack.

Well I was on steroids nonstop for over 3 years.
Dosages depended on how much money I had. Yep thats right!

I did compete after the 2nd year for 3 shows. 2nd, 3rd, and no placing, was my record.

I finally came off when I went broke for a while. I was off about 3 months. I didn't have time to work out at all. I actually hadn't worked out seriously for 6 months prior to comming off. I just didnt have the time. As soon as I came off, I shrank down alot. Remember, I wasn't working out either and probably not eating nearly as much as before.

About 2 months ago I started lifting seriously again and I got back on a 500mg/wk test cycle. I went to the doctor for a check up about a week ago. I didnt get a blood test. But my blood pressure was almost a perfect 120 over 80. My doctor said I was one of the healthiest 44 year olds she has everseen.
But still no blood test. Im going to pay for one soon.
During my 3 years on cycle, I have had blood test that have shown very good lipids profile. I really watch my diet. I'm not an over eater and I watch my fats closely.

My plan is to add 2 other aas to my cycle(probably tren and dbol) and increase dosages slightly every 3 months until June 2011. You do the math. Thats when the Tampa Classic happens. Depending on how I do, I will decide then about continuing aas.

I'm not a pro. I'm barely a competetive amature.

I have a hard time believing that a competetive pro would be more conservative than me about aas, regardless of their genetics.

Thats my story, take it or leave.

Well I was on steroids nonstop for over 3 years.
Dosages depended on how much money I had. Yep thats right!

I did compete after the 2nd year for 3 shows. 2nd, 3rd, and no placing, was my record.

I finally came off when I went broke for a while. I was off about 3 months. I didn't have time to work out at all. I actually hadn't worked out seriously for 6 months prior to comming off. I just didnt have the time. As soon as I came off, I shrank down alot. Remember, I wasn't working out either and probably not eating nearly as much as before.

About 2 months ago I started lifting seriously again and I got back on a 500mg/wk test cycle. I went to the doctor for a check up about a week ago. I didnt get a blood test. But my blood pressure was almost a perfect 120 over 80. My doctor said I was one of the healthiest 44 year olds she has everseen.
But still no blood test. Im going to pay for one soon.
During my 3 years on cycle, I have had blood test that have shown very good lipids profile. I really watch my diet. I'm not an over eater and I watch my fats closely.

My plan is to add 2 other aas to my cycle(probably tren and dbol) and increase dosages slightly every 3 months until June 2011. You do the math. Thats when the Tampa Classic happens. Depending on how I do, I will decide then about continuing aas.

I'm not a pro. I'm barely a competetive amature.

I have a hard time believing that a competetive pro would be more conservative than me about aas, regardless of their genetics.
Thats my story, take it or leave.

This is my only disagreement here. A human body is a really really freaky thing. I wouldnt discount the posibility of someone being able to pull it off with RELATIVELY light useage of AAS.

But if your careful with increases in doseage, and also conservative with that increase..As long as your checking to make sure your healthy, this is probably better than what a good number of people are doing.

i just think everyone needs to find their middleground where they can meet their goal physique with their priorities health wise....this subject pertains to every individual differently...is fucked up bloodwork worth another X lbs of muscle..through my eyes no..but for some people it may be the opposite and thats where i think the obsession about this stuff can really do damage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131