over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

if im wrong..by all means tear me apart

palumbus1217

Registered
this is just my opinion....

it seems that if an individual is serious about being a bodybuilder then theres no secret to it...you cant come off the hormones..well atleast the test. I just get so tired of hearing people i personally know say theyre gonna blast for say 10 weeks then cruise for 8-10 weeks on a replacement dose. Theyre kidding themselves if they think they are going to keep moving forward. When people do this IMO all theyre doing is taking two steps forward and two steps back. All theyre doing is going back anf forth from point A and B constantly by doing this. i hear people i know bitch about how theyre losing size even though theyre cruising...well yea dickhead you dropped it to a replacement dose your gonna shrink...then when they add the hormones back in they just get to the point where they once were before..then dial it down for a cruise again and think adding in drugs A through Z during the blast is gonna be the "ultimate cycle" and is gonna have to be the answer to get bigger permanantly. The way I see it you have to stay on, cut your cruising time down drastically, or up your cruising dose. Then i get the.."thats fucking crazy man..you know how unhealthy that is" look....well with all do respect to the pros and competitors on this forum..who the fuck do you think your fooling to think the necessities one would have to take to become a big time bodybuilder would be healthy. I am not trying to offend anyone here one bit so please dont take it that way. I know its not the healthiest approach this site usually goes about things but just thought I would throw my opinion out there.

yes

this is just my opinion....

it seems that if an individual is serious about being a bodybuilder then theres no secret to it...you cant come off the hormones..well atleast the test. I just get so tired of hearing people i personally know say theyre gonna blast for say 10 weeks then cruise for 8-10 weeks on a replacement dose. Theyre kidding themselves if they think they are going to keep moving forward. When people do this IMO all theyre doing is taking two steps forward and two steps back. All theyre doing is going back anf forth from point A and B constantly by doing this. i hear people i know bitch about how theyre losing size even though theyre cruising...well yea dickhead you dropped it to a replacement dose your gonna shrink...then when they add the hormones back in they just get to the point where they once were before..then dial it down for a cruise again and think adding in drugs A through Z during the blast is gonna be the "ultimate cycle" and is gonna have to be the answer to get bigger permanantly. The way I see it you have to stay on, cut your cruising time down drastically, or up your cruising dose. Then i get the.."thats fucking crazy man..you know how unhealthy that is" look....well with all do respect to the pros and competitors on this forum..who the fuck do you think your fooling to think the necessities one would have to take to become a big time bodybuilder would be healthy. I am not trying to offend anyone here one bit so please dont take it that way. I know its not the healthiest approach this site usually goes about things but just thought I would throw my opinion out there.

EVERY SINGLE GUY ON HERE WHO POSTS PROGRESS PICS AND HAS GAINED A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNt OF SIZE IS ON MORE STUFF NOW THEN THEY WERE PRIOR...........BOTTOM LINE....

i have a friend who its clear as day has a fairly impressive bench...but at the end of every blast ends up not being able to surpass his previous max bench then will look at me and ask whats is wrong

i have a friend who its clear as day has a fairly impressive bench...but at the end of every blast ends up not being able to surpass his previous max bench then will look at me and ask whats is wrong

Strength and size really little correlation. My best bench raw was on inj winny (zambon) 100mg eod. Everyone diferent.

i think that if you want to be a bodybuilder you have to juice non stop and upping the dose year after year until you get sick so you stop and start thinking about becoming healthy!!!

from what i have read here i thought that most guys who compete stay on year round, but blast and cruise. no coming off. but your suggesting that people stay on say 500mg - 1g + test, year round?

i havent heard of people doing that, but again all i know is what i read here and it seems to me like most blast and cruise. with that said who knows if people are being honest what your saying could be true. just dont recall reading about anyone doing cycle amounts year round. good thread though id be interested in hearing what ppl say.

Everyone is different.... Slow and steady wins the race, just ask the tortoise

Whats the goal? To be as big as possible? OR to be lean, and HEALTHY?

LMFAO at you guys!!!! WOW! i don't even know what to say to these retarded ass post :confused: :(

on a more serious note, can you guys post pics of your friends that NEVER come off the juice, I gotta see this, so i can get a good fucking laugh.

LMFAO at you guys!!!! WOW! i don't even know what to say to these retarded ass post :confused: :(

on a more serious note, can you guys post pics of your friends that NEVER come off the juice, I gotta see this, so i can get a good fucking laugh.

That's your view, but as you know my view, everything that has been said in this thread by the OP, Phil and chemistry-brain are spot on correct.

EVERY SINGLE GUY ON HERE WHO POSTS PROGRESS PICS AND HAS GAINED A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNt OF SIZE IS ON MORE STUFF NOW THEN THEY WERE PRIOR...........BOTTOM LINE....

I think Phil's post about sums it up

That's your view, but as you know my view, everything that has been said in this thread by the OP, Phil and chemistry-brain are spot on correct.
I agree with phils post completely, most people who have gotten bigger have done so with increasing gear dosage over time. its no secret that more gear = more muscle. but to say that you have to stay on gear to be elite level is just fucking retarded. no one stays huge 24/7 ive seen ronnie severly shrink down after taking time off after the olympia but then come back bigger and better the following year by increasing nutrition and gear, but you no way in hell HAVE TO stay ON or stay at an elevated cruising dose.

but you guys believe what you may, im not ever going to argue with a message board about building muscle when 75% of the board is packing less muscle per pound than me. (and trust me i low balled the 75% cause i know there are some freaks on this board but that percentage is probably a lot higher).

The last thing this is about is health. Asking if some of these pros blast non stop or cruise back and forth is about as funny as arguing professional wrestling is real. The truly big boys use truly big doses and use them non stop.

It's not a sport, it's an obsession, if it's not an obsession, it's an addiction

True

The last thing this is about is health. Asking if some of these pros blast non stop or cruise back and forth is about as funny as arguing professional wrestling is real. The truly big boys use truly big doses and use them non stop.

It's not a sport, it's an obsession, if it's not an obsession, it's an addiction

SO true.......I know MANY GUYS..........MANY.........that are off at 800mg test weekly.........ask Emeric.......there is a short window and no time to go off if its your liveliehood..............guest posings, appearances, etc............no off season.........you will lose a contract if you go off.........if you go off and do not lose much, then you did not gain much during your cycle.

Big B

I agree with phils post completely, most people who have gotten bigger have done so with increasing gear dosage over time. its no secret that more gear = more muscle. but to say that you have to stay on gear to be elite level is just fucking retarded. no one stays huge 24/7 ive seen ronnie severly shrink down after taking time off after the olympia but then come back bigger and better the following year by increasing nutrition and gear, but you no way in hell HAVE TO stay ON or stay at an elevated cruising dose.

but you guys believe what you may, im not ever going to argue with a message board about building muscle when 75% of the board is packing less muscle per pound than me. (and trust me i low balled the 75% cause i know there are some freaks on this board but that percentage is probably a lot higher).

I know how you feel....it is not right I know........I know.............believe me I know.

SO true.......I know MANY GUYS..........MANY.........that are off at 800mg test weekly.........ask Emeric.......there is a short window and no time to go off if its your liveliehood..............guest posings, appearances, etc............no off season.........you will lose a contract if you go off.........if you go off and do not lose much, then you did not gain much during your cycle.
so how did levrone do it???? I have also seen shawn ray small and soft in the offseason also, did he not go off or down in dosage? both those guys made some pretty damn good money at bodybuilding. and phil YOU know for damn sure that levrone didn't stay on 24/7 .....LOL

good to see your still the same asshole you were a couple years ago. sorry bro its just most of the stuff i read of yours is you being a jerk:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws