advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If money was no issue... (not aas related)

I would start a animal sanctuary for any pets that people didn’t want or take in all strays. Make my own private gym oxygen gym style but free to anyone whose invited to be a member. No drop ins no one who isn’t invited. And travel with friends. Wouldn’t donate money to any charity cause most of that money is fucked away. But would just walk up to random people and give them money. Help out the average joe.

I cant imagine what he is worth if he is dropping $10 million to a cause. Must have made some great business decisions. All these super wealthy people that are committing to donating alot of their wealth is kind of cool to see (The giving pledge I think it was?)

Alot of these places that I went to had 'plaques' up of major donors, I just want my name on a plaque one day lol
Yeah, they used the money to build a new building and named it after him! That's cool. He also bought a Porsche 918 for a bit over $1 million. He likes cars. Hes getting older now, and at that age I would be thinking about how you "cant take the wealth with you when you die".

I would start a animal sanctuary for any pets that people didn’t want or take in all strays. Make my own private gym oxygen gym style but free to anyone whose invited to be a member. No drop ins no one who isn’t invited. And travel with friends. Wouldn’t donate money to any charity cause most of that money is fucked away. But would just walk up to random people and give them money. Help out the average joe.
I’ve always thought it would be real cool to have DJ’s spin live in a real nice upscale gym. Have an amazing sound system. An attached restaurant with all bodybuilder food.

I’ve always thought it would be real cool to have DJ’s spin live in a real nice upscale gym. Have an amazing sound system. An attached restaurant with all bodybuilder food.
I wish more gyms had this instead of a smoothie bar but I guess there’s not a need

I'm divorced 3 times and just recently brook up with my girl. I buy the best pussy money can buy any time I wanted it. I'm talking super models with giant tits!

I’d buy the NBA and make them all play in dresses...
On a related note, I would buy the NFL and destroy the careers of all the pussy's who beat and abuse there wives/girlfriends:cool:

Ford raptor, hgh, house for my wife and kids. Id collect hgh kit casings maybe guns.

I'd collect new pussy every single day. I would also buy a bunch of Ferraris. I always loved them but they are over priced, but sense we are talking about money never being an issue. I would have a helicopter, private jet, and a few nice homes. Have to have a monster home somewhere in the mountains where it snows....away from everything and everyone. I would def collect a bunch of guns....maybe have a shooting range in my homes.

Yeah, people have indoor pools, movie theaters, and even bowling allies. Why not have an indoor shooting range in your basement? That would be awesome. Might have to keep it on the down low though with LE.

I sent you a vid of that cool gym in Zurich. It had a DJ playing club music as people trained.

If I was rich I would buy/create a dog sanctuary. I would have pool for the dogs as well. All the workers would be beautiful girls in bikinis :D

I sent you a vid of that cool gym in Zurich. It had a DJ playing club music as people trained.

If I was rich I would buy/create a dog sanctuary. I would have pool for the dogs as well. All the workers would be beautiful girls in bikinis :D
That sounds incredible! Only hot girls working there in bikinis, and a stripper pole they must perform on every hour. Massage parlor with happy endings. And Flex can hang out in the Doggy Room with female wiener dogs 🐕 . Flex can do it doggy style while Snoop Dogg plays over the speakers in the Doggy Room.

All the truly amazing watches I lust after: A. Lange Sohne, FP Jourge, Patek, etc...

All the truly amazing watches I lust after: A. Lange Sohne, FP Jourge, Patek, etc...
I just settle for some nice Hamiltons now. Got a buddy that is more into them and has some Omegas and Rolex, in addition to a bunch of others. He has a ton of those watch winders.

If you won the lotto or became rich (any dollar amt where money wasn’t an issue), what would you buy/collect that others might find weird or different or whatever?
Me... it would be old comic books - Graded CGC 9.8 Hulk #181 at $50k-60k would be the first of many buys

Money only solves money problems.

We collect memories.

Material ‘things’ are not important to us. We are not possessed by our possessions.

Having a private income stream where money is not an issue; enough that that allows us
to have whatever we want, to do and go wherever we want (we recently returned from
a 6 week ‘vacation’; on safari in Tanzania and a few weeks in Seychelles), whenever we
want; this helps contribute to our ‘collection’ of happiness.

As long as we have a comfortable, safe place to be (i.e., house, tent, Sportmobile,
etc . . .), friends and family to love and be loved by, have time to share with them and
the time to take care of them when the need be, we are happy and fulfilled.

We also fortunate to be able to donate money to some local charities and to also donate
our time to some causes that we think have value. Both of these things we hope will make
a difference in the world, make it a better place now and in the future.

I still ‘work’ but it is not really work, it is something I do, it is my passion and the
financial compensation is not my motivation. I just love what I do and am fortunate to
have the freedom to accept or turn down something I do not want to do purely for
financial gain.

Rereading this . . . I hope this does not come across as arrogant or condescending.
An honest question deserves an honest answer. Some people collect art (we did),
some people collect cars, comic books, juke boxes, postage stamps, rattlesnakes
(I did) . . . the list is endless. Point being, if it brings you happiness, gives you a reason
to get out of bed every morning, does no harm than I wish you all the best in your
endeavor. And I love some of the answers. Ya just never know . . .

I just settle for some nice Hamiltons now. Got a buddy that is more into them and has some Omegas and Rolex, in addition to a bunch of others. He has a ton of those watch winders.
Once I got started it snowballed...first Oris, Eterna, Omega, then Nomos, Grand Seiko, Rolex, Panerai, Tudor, IWC, JLC, ...lol.i have some nice Hamiltons too.

But bunch of land and build weird shit on them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear