YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Most IGF-1 Is Faked. What Is It Faked With?

Couldn't someone inject igf and get blood work done to check igf levels? Of course ghrp's would also raise igf levels.

I think a lot of it is faked. I've used DES from several different places and no crazy pump like you guys speak of. However back in the day I got some igf from genesis and holy crap, I thought my skin was going to rip off.

It was rumored that genesis and aminooutpost were the same company. I got the same reaction from aminooutpost igf1Lr3 that you got from genesis. Insane pumps!

Why would anyone fake IGF-LR3 or IGF-des i thought that peptides are legal if its for "experimental purposes" or whatever they call it. Or am i incorrect?

Why would anyone fake IGF-LR3 or IGF-des i thought that peptides are legal if its for "experimental purposes" or whatever they call it. Or am i incorrect?

Price point. The same reason there is fake Louis Vuitton and Chanel bags out there.

As a side note, i took 1mg of Des from a very trusted sponsor here and this is what I noticed: I ate 1 banana before i took it, and a few minutes after taking it I started feeling a bit light headed, which normally doesnt happen to me, so I ate another banana. I was getting even more light headed as minutes passed, so I ate some honey to get quick sugar in. I went to the gym and had a really good workout. No pumps out of the ordinary, but I normally don't get many pumps anyways. I added 3 reps to my barbell curls and 50lbs to my 20 rep squats (I knew I was due to add some weight, but I didn't think that much). So whether it is Des in there or not, there is something in there working.

Last edited:
lr3 made me go hypo it was scary. I definitely wasn't expecting it. Scares me because I feel like I could go hypo in my sleep on that.

All I am guying to say is that I work for a large Biotech Company, we make and sell both human and Rat IGF-1. It costs us 137.5415 USD to make 100 µg. We sell it for about twice that. Now of course if you are producing it in a facility in China/India that's not GMP, ISO, FDA, etc certified it would be much cheaper to make, but would it really be that much cheaper? I'm not really sure but something to think about

what do you do at your biotech company?

once you have the equipment, bacteria, and precursors its quite cheap:) so yes it would be that much cheaper.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I have to say that i've tried it a good dozen times in the last 7 years or so, and not once was i impressed. I experimented using many different protocols and dosages to no avail. I remember almost a decade ago, about someone who used real igf-1 and experienced dramatic weight gain (like 10-15lb), in a month, and this was on no othe anabolics, but the price was excessive.

what do you do at your biotech company?

once you have the equipment, bacteria, and precursors its quite cheap:) so yes it would be that much cheaper.

Chief of staff of INTL logistics. Handling export to 30+ countries, Hazardous Goods, Animal/Human Origin, lab reagents. That kind of crap.

Not doubting if its possible, just putting some US numbers out there. But while on the topic, we also sell some Anti-IGF-1 antibodies if anyone want's that :D

On a different not I remember old bb mags talking about IL-16, do you know anything about that Osiris?

Chief of staff of INTL logistics. Handling export to 30+ countries, Hazardous Goods, Animal/Human Origin, lab reagents. That kind of crap.

Not doubting if its possible, just putting some US numbers out there. But while on the topic, we also sell some Anti-IGF-1 antibodies if anyone want's that :D

On a different not I remember old bb mags talking about IL-16, do you know anything about that Osiris?

I asked what you do because I wasn't sure if you were actually involved in the manufacturing part.

no, I haven't honestly but I don't read those mags all the time, I will take a look though

Whether its hgh, igf, cjc, or Mel, it's all done by invitro translation so the cost of syntheses should be very close with price based on the no of amino acids. If the transcript is wrong, then the protein is wrong & so it's bunk & they may not know it. If they aren't taking the time to even make it, then it's probably dried serum or albumin. They are both real real cheap & are used in the initial & testing processes. If you could order a kit for translation & had the right transcript, you could easily make your own.

ive heard that it isn't most, that it is all fake unless your playing 10x the price you see most places sell it for. they can't get ahold of real igf and sell it for that price, so id also like to know what the hell is in it. never used igf because i dont trust it. maybe a small dose of slin?

All I am guying to say is that I work for a large Biotech Company, we make and sell both human and Rat IGF-1. It costs us 137.5415 USD to make 100 µg. We sell it for about twice that. Now of course if you are producing it in a facility in China/India that's not GMP, ISO, FDA, etc certified it would be much cheaper to make, but would it really be that much cheaper? I'm not really sure but something to think about

Analysis of comparison could be made with yours sample igf-1, hoping that ours is not insulin or some thing of similar

Whether its hgh, igf, cjc, or Mel, it's all done by invitro translation so the cost of syntheses should be very close with price based on the no of amino acids. If the transcript is wrong, then the protein is wrong & so it's bunk & they may not know it. If they aren't taking the time to even make it, then it's probably dried serum or albumin. They are both real real cheap & are used in the initial & testing processes. If you could order a kit for translation & had the right transcript, you could easily make your own.

true story. a person I trust in the biotech field once told me, these can be,made in a trash bag on a warming plate in your bath tub if you can get the right ingredients:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420