If someone was taking.....

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
If someone was taking 250mg Test E 1x a week and got bloods drawn exactly 1 week after last inject, what do you think that number would be??? i'd like to see what the general consensus to be

I was gonna make a “bout tree fiddy” joke and then saw your username.

Under the assumption that they’ve been doing this for a couple months to allow for buildup, it should be ~1,000+.

Errbody is different though

I was gonna make a “bout tree fiddy” joke and then saw your username.

Under the assumption that they’ve been doing this for a couple months to allow for buildup, it should be ~1,000+.

Errbody is different though
Ha!... South Park...that's actually where i got the handle from.... im thinking the same.... im thinking its under dosed...

I would probably be 600-800ng/dL with West Ward pharma grade from CVS. Other brands it's higher. I don't know why. Use to be double that 6-7 years ago with compounded stuff.

I would probably be 600-800ng/dL with West Ward pharma grade from CVS. Other brands it's higher. I don't know why. Use to be double that 6-7 years ago with compounded stuff.
Tin foil hat time - test levels are dropping noticeably globally. I wonder if it’s environmental or something else.

Enanthate is slightly longer than Cyp which is where all my blood work was done. I'd guess that i'd be around 800-1000, but might be higher. To make my bloodwork look good for my script I usually drop to 100/week for a few weeks and then take it 3-4 days after a shot.

Tin foil hat time - test levels are dropping noticeably globally. I wonder if it’s environmental or something else.
Environment works on the endogenous production system not the exogenous stuff that comes into the body through a needle. A while back some experienced guys had the same complaints about West Ward. That blood work was probably 5 years ago at this point.

Numbers will vary from person to person as different people has different results on a same dose.

Environment works on the endogenous production system not the exogenous stuff that comes into the body through a needle. A while back some experienced guys had the same complaints about West Ward. That blood work was probably 5 years ago at this point.
Shot administered Sunday - blood taken Tuesday. 200mg

Attachments

• E79824D1-803C-4389-8D52-92A81B008BF1.jpeg
    E79824D1-803C-4389-8D52-92A81B008BF1.jpeg
    97.8 KB · Views: 62
If someone was taking 250mg Test E 1x a week and got bloods drawn exactly 1 week after last inject, what do you think that number would be??? i'd like to see what the general consensus to be
The range will vary greatly upon so many factors including quality of the testosterone, administration(sub-q or IM - as well as if it got all in the muslce or some/all was unintentionally administered into a fatty pocket), and then you have the individuals' body which is metabolizing the drug.

I wouldnt be surprised if the range could go from 650 to the 1500s.

that is so individual, in a 7 day trough with test c at 110mg i am at 700, i have tested at 250mg before but its been a few years but i think i came in around 1300-1400, some people metabolize thru test fast, like knight said it will be a wide range.

I'm pretty sure the OP understands that this varies by person and other factors. But, we can still set an over/under:

IM w/HCG use: 1050
IM wo/HCG use: 950
SubQ w/HCG use: 1150
SubQ wo/HCG use: 1050

Considering it's half-life, I'd say it might be just 40% or so of its peak, so 600-800 is my guess.

I would also factor in how long you'd been administering the dose. If this is your 2nd month (5th week) there would be a cumulative effect so likely a good bit higher than your first or second dose. So many variables could affect the number. I took 200mg or 250mg (depending on C or E) Watson or Paddock from my pharmacy once a week for almost 2 years and I never tested under 1400ng no matter when the test was performed. Pretty sure I had a relatively steady state at that point.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws