over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If they had a CHIP....

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
If they had a chip that could be placed under your skin that 24/7 monitored your blood for everything and I mean EVERYTHING, like:

blood glucose levels
albumin
cholesterol
HCT
RBC
test
estrogen
prolactin
ALT
minerals
vitamin deficiency's
blood pressure
pathogens (like viruses and bacteria)
carcinogens
malignant cells

Okay, I can't list everything but let's just stay it would tell you all your stats, what you need, what you have too much of, what you don't need, etc. Also other than the minor surgery for it to be placed, there would be no harmful side effects.

The question is obviously, WOULD YOU WANT ONE?

Personally, I would. But that's just me. I just finished a book that discussed a lot of nanotechnology applications (miniature/microscopic electronic devices and machines) and I thought it would be a great idea.

Whuddya think?

It would drive me crazy.... but that's just me.

Just a few more years and what's just sci-fi today will come true... it's unavoidable ;)

I would definitely get one, but imagine the scene... you're at the restaurant having a good time with friends, not paying too much attention to the quantities you're eating, and all of a sudden an electrical discharge paralizes your hands... the way for the chip to tell you "man you've exceeded your daily caloric requirements, no more food for you today" :eek: :rolleyes:

Good for some, scary for others... :cool:

It would drive me crazy.... but that's just me.

i agree!!
i'd probably be as paranoid as hell, looking at the results 24/7!
no thank you

yeah. let the government know where you are and what your doing at all times. While you at it rip up the constitution. Microchip? You think they would use the microchip to read your bio signs? They day they put a microchip in me is the day they kill me. You gotta be kidding me.

Last edited:
That's a precursor to the Mark of the beast I.M.O .They'll never implant a microchip under my skin .

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

Interesting reading: http://www.markbeast.com/mark/what-is-mark-beast.htm

That's a precursor to the Mark of the beast I.M.O .They'll never implant a microchip under my skin .

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17

Interesting reading: http://www.markbeast.com/mark/what-is-mark-beast.htm
how about your left hand? or in your glute?

i agree!!
i'd probably be as paranoid as hell, looking at the results 24/7!
no thank you

Exactly! As obsessive as I am I would eat a turkey sandwich then run check my readings to see if they were effected. :D

I most def. would. I'd become obsessed for sure but it'd be so interesting and informative that I don't think I could resist.

NO, if i'm 5 minutes late for a workout or to eat I start to hyperventilating

I'm in!!

If they had a chip that could be placed under your skin that 24/7 monitored your blood for everything and I mean EVERYTHING, like:

blood glucose levels
albumin
cholesterol
HCT
RBC
test
estrogen
prolactin
ALT
minerals
vitamin deficiency's
blood pressure
pathogens (like viruses and bacteria)
carcinogens
malignant cells

Okay, I can't list everything but let's just stay it would tell you all your stats, what you need, what you have too much of, what you don't need, etc. Also other than the minor surgery for it to be placed, there would be no harmful side effects.

The question is obviously, WOULD YOU WANT ONE?

Personally, I would. But that's just me. I just finished a book that discussed a lot of nanotechnology applications (miniature/microscopic electronic devices and machines) and I thought it would be a great idea.

Whuddya think?

I would definitely use one...Would live a much longer and healthier life!!!

If you decide to invent one bro, I'll be your test subject;)

I would definitely use one...Would live a much longer and healthier life!!!

If you decide to invent one bro, I'll be your test subject;)
I agree, I'd be all over it! You'd catch cancer in time. You'd know lead and mercury, carcinogens, vitamin deficiencies... you'd be healthy as you could possibly be as long as you checked your vitals and made the changes. You could even go in and get injected with a few million 'satellites' that would find any tumors, cysts, clots... the possibilities are endless. Of course, you'd always have that mark of the "the beast" cloud following you...:rolleyes:

I actually don't have a problem with it, it sounds like an awesome idea.
When they have one that replaces your credit card , and contains all of your credit and banking information is when I'll have serious concerns about it.

I think it would cause many of the persons using it to much anxiety. Every time you have to make an adjustment. If you have to go to the doctors for a medication because your prolactin is to high or order an antiprolaction and then sit and weight for a week for it. Or if the chip starts going off in a middle of a meeting your glucose is a little low or high. Your low in vitamin D and and the store is out etc etc.

Another thought would be that these devices would be for personnel use at first as the newest gadget, but then the government would mandate everyone to get one. The insurance companies would monitor you and your coverage would increase every time something happen on the chip that was significant. Eventually the insurance companies would drop you if to many occasions occurred on the chip. Then any benefit the chip gave you as a warning would no longer be benefit because you would have to pay out of pocket for all medical and health needs, which most likely the majority could not afford.

The slippery slope...

Ouch the idea is great and all, but it is a very dangerous precedent. Your are walking a fine line with this idea, as I believe Pandora's box would be opened.

It is only a matter of time until the microchip WILL be in all humans. This is what the New World Order wants. And what a great way to begin acceptance of such a thing by saying "Yes, we have developed a great way to monitor your health, this can be installed on an outpatient basis for only $19.95"

It is something you need to reevaluate, as I do not think you pondered the consequences of such a idea. There is an article about police in England being required to have chips very soon so that the government can monitor them wherever they are, so they can more quickly be deployed as needed. Hmmm, again sounds good, but read between the lines.

We are in alot of trouble, you can keep this chip all for yourself as I would want nothing to do with it....

Ouch the idea is great and all, but it is a very dangerous precedent. Your are walking a fine line with this idea, as I believe Pandora's box would be opened.

It is only a matter of time until the microchip WILL be in all humans. This is what the New World Order wants. And what a great way to begin acceptance of such a thing by saying "Yes, we have developed a great way to monitor your health, this can be installed on an outpatient basis for only $19.95"

It is something you need to reevaluate, as I do not think you pondered the consequences of such a idea. There is an article about police in England being required to have chips very soon so that the government can monitor them wherever they are, so they can more quickly be deployed as needed. Hmmm, again sounds good, but read between the lines.

We are in alot of trouble, you can keep this chip all for yourself as I would want nothing to do with it....
I can totally see the concerns. Here's what I think. I think almost anything, especially those things technological, can be (and usually are) perverted into something bad for you. I don't know anything about a New World Order but what your talking about is something used for tracking or perhaps to invade your privacy. I was thinking more of something you checked maybe once a day on your laptop or PC - nothing with alarms going off or a low-jack. Yes, perhaps it is naive to think that such a powerful device for monitoring your own PHI (Protected Health Information) would not be used by insurance companies or the government. There is already some legal protection in place where PHI is guarded by the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). As anyone can tell you, "PHI" isn't so protected once you use a government health plan. This is yet another reason I think national health care is a bad move. But they already have their national health care plan in place already. Now they just need to make everyone poor enough to need it - which seems to be occurring anyway.

I was simply suggesting it as a fantasy - one that doesn't even exist (or if it does, isn't yet generally available). People seem to be a bit ambivalent about this kind of thing. People want their privacy but they turn around en masse to subscribe to places like MySpace. They put their whole lives on there. They've already arrested people for things they have posted on that site. In fact, you might be in some serious distress already if your intention was to keep your life private. Because it isn't. And in the digital age you don't have to go through a bunch of dusty books in the courthouse basement, you can get the info with a few keystrokes.

I've done a lot of traveling. There are still places here on our little planet that are so remote that they have no idea who George Bush is or haven't seen or heard of a police car or a war in years. I hope to find myself in one of those places one day.

Maybe the ultimate question becomes whether or not you are going to let fear of the principalities of this world prevent you from using devices and conveniences that could possibly be turned against you.

I do agree though with you guys. Of course I think it could be used against you or to track you. But so can your car, your TV, anything. It just bothers me that I should have to live in fear. In fact, I'm thinking that the moment something like that happened, I'd be frying that chip as quickly as it was inserted.

Quote : "I do agree though with you guys. Of course I think it could be used against you or to track you. But so can your car, your TV, anything. It just bothers me that I should have to live in fear. In fact, I'm thinking that the moment something like that happened, I'd be frying that chip as quickly as it was inserted "

You remember that scene in the matrix where they pulled the bug out of his belly button ! haha ! Scary stuff .

Quote : "I do agree though with you guys. Of course I think it could be used against you or to track you. But so can your car, your TV, anything. It just bothers me that I should have to live in fear. In fact, I'm thinking that the moment something like that happened, I'd be frying that chip as quickly as it was inserted "

You remember that scene in the matrix where they pulled the bug out of his belly button ! haha ! Scary stuff .
Okay, okay! Forget the implant. What about a wristband LOL? I'm just trying to make a point about being able to have full knowledge or your vitals at any given time. I think that would be a good thing. Do you know how many diseases you could prevent. How much better you might feel? I'd do the chip. So would some others.

Just remember though, they can low-jack (it is low-jack right?) anything (your shoe, your car, your cell phone) I wasn't talking about something like that though. Maybe it would go that direction but I'm just talking about something to monitor your vital stats. I'm sure you'd have different feelings even then though perhaps if a child or family member was missing and you needed to immediately find them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws