over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If they had a CHIP....

I would get the chip for sure if only I could access the info from it.

I don't really care about -- the mark of the beast -- if you are worried about it,, it's already here,,, every single product you buy has a barcode on it,, every barcode starts with two thin lines -- 6,, has two thin lines in the centre 6 ,, and two thin lines at the end 6

-- 666 -- "

""and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17""

I'd get the chip,, the future is inevitable,, and like any technology there are dangers,, but it will improve life. Bring it on Baby ,,, and while you're in there put a chip that connects straight from my eardum via bluetooth with my cellphone and Ipod

Okay, okay! Forget the implant. What about a wristband LOL? I'm just trying to make a point about being able to have full knowledge or your vitals at any given time. I think that would be a good thing. Do you know how many diseases you could prevent. How much better you might feel? I'd do the chip. So would some others.

Just remember though, they can low-jack (it is low-jack right?) anything (your shoe, your car, your cell phone) I wasn't talking about something like that though. Maybe it would go that direction but I'm just talking about something to monitor your vital stats. I'm sure you'd have different feelings even then though perhaps if a child or family member was missing and you needed to immediately find them.

Human lo-jack, onstar, whatever you want to call it its a tiny step between benevolence and enslavement. High drama sure, but can you honestly say that you have faith in the powers that be to not abuse an information resource like that.

If you were talking about stand alone diagnostics... yeah that would be cool, but you know that there's always a way to hack into any system.

I would get the chip for sure if only I could access the info from it.

I don't really care about -- the mark of the beast -- if you are worried about it,, it's already here,,, every single product you buy has a barcode on it,, every barcode starts with two thin lines -- 6,, has two thin lines in the centre 6 ,, and two thin lines at the end 6

-- 666 -- "

""and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16,17""

I'd get the chip,, the future is inevitable,, and like any technology there are dangers,, but it will improve life. Bring it on Baby ,,, and while you're in there put a chip that connects straight from my eardum via bluetooth with my cellphone and Ipod
LOL! That's NOT the mark of the beast!

Man, people have really been reading some serious propaganda!

A bar code is nothing but a FONT!!! Like Times New Roman or Widgets or something like that! We use them to scan charts all the time. It just represents a number so you don't have to type it in manually. Notice many barcodes have a number beneath them right? Well that barcode is a font to represent that number that can be read by a barcode reader. That's all. No magic. No beasts. No apocalypse.

Man, people have really been reading some serious propaganda!

A bar code is nothing but a FONT!!! Like Times New Roman or Widgets or something like that! We use them to scan charts all the time. It just represents a number so you don't have to type it in manually. Notice many barcodes have a number beneath them right? Well that barcode is a font to represent that number that can be read by a barcode reader. That's all. No magic. No beasts. No apocalypse.

yeah , I remember the bar code / 666 theory when i was a kid , that was debunked a loooooong time ago !

yeah , I remember the bar code / 666 theory when i was a kid , that was debunked a loooooong time ago !

-- Oh Really - Do you know how barcodes are made up ? each Universal Product Code Barcode (the ones they print on consumer good) are made up of bars of O or 1 -- On or off - bar or space.

Digit Pattern Digit Pattern
0 0001101 5 0110001
1 0011001 6 0101111
2 0010011 7 0111011
3 0111101 8 0110111
4 0100011 9 0001011

only the first four digits of the pattern are represented in the barcode -- so each digit is made up of four "bars and spaces" eg six is : space bar space bar

They have three sets of Guard bars "Start" "Middle" and "end" each digit in the barcode is represented by 4 bars which represent the first four digits of the pattern

Each Guard bar Represents SIX ,, Space Bar Space Bar

It would be too much for me.....probably drive me insane checking it every 5 seconds

-- Oh Really - Do you know how barcodes are made up ?
Yes. Actually I do. You set your font to the barcode you want and then print it out on a label (or whatever).

Look here and see all the magic and mystery that is barcodes but I didn't see a "mark of the beast" font:

http://www.barcodingfonts.com/

hey Ouch! let them go to the grocery store like in the old days when the cashier had to manually key in the price on every single item you wanted to buy and see if they still hate bar codes. :D

hey Ouch! let them go to the grocery store like in the old days when the cashier had to manually key in the price on every single item you wanted to buy and see if they still hate bar codes. :D
No wonder people like Anthony Conners can get away with selling Decabol (or whatever the hell the names are). People will believe everything they read! These are the kinds of people that believe that the intergalactic god Xenu came to earth millions of years ago in a 747 with his evil band of "body thetons".

Good grief.

People seem to forget that the bible also says that nothing from OUTSIDE a man can make him unclean but rather that which proceeds from the HEART of man will bring him to ruin. I guess they missed that part? Do Christians even know Christianity anymore?

These are the kinds of people that believe that the intergalactic god Xenu came to earth millions of years ago in a 747 with his evil band of "body thetons".

Hey! Careful! I am still debating that one myself! :p

I agree. Barcodes are purely the work of the Devil.

I don't think I would be down with the chip idea, although it would be less painful to get bloodsugar readings instead of those glucometer pins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131