over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If this was anyone else...

Bio-hazard

Registered
If this was anyone else posting this or bragging doing 375 for reps on military we would all laugh and crush him, but bc it's Branch Warren he gets a pass? To me this is silly and basically ridiculous.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-25-12-25-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-25-12-25-02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 622
not if they had branch's physique to go along with it

that's precisely WHY he doesnt get shit for it

You’re just coming to this conclusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's only 365lbs. He should be doing it Behind the Neck though!lol

not if they had branch's physique to go along with it

that's precisely WHY he doesnt get shit for it

Lol good point. But you guys get what I'm saying haha

And yes I meant 365. .. I'm on my phone and hit it wrong

Last edited:
I love Branch, but it looks more like an incline press from the angle he is lifting.

That's only 365lbs. He should be doing it Behind the Neck though!lol
Concreter talk about yourself mate. u do not have SITS aka rotator cuff instead you have fucking concrete under those delts!

Behind the neck press is a unnatural biomechanical position for shoulder mechanics. Puts your rotator cuff in a very vulnerable position. Learned from Dr Clayton Hyght like 2 decades ago.

Now you can argue and give me an example such as Levrone or u who STILL does behind the neck press and has healthy shoulder but these are rarities. Does not happen in majority. Best to leave them alone. one can get the job done without them.

Many many greats never did them and had amazing delt's.

Shoulder problems are a plague in weight lifting community and we need to minimise damage and take the right steps so that we don't end up fucked up shoulders.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I agree with above. I myself have been lucky in that I can military barbell press 315 for reps (seated butt back) and have never had a shoulder issue. I can also go behind the neck with as high as 275 but I generally don't like the feeling. I tend to leave behind the neck presses for the 5th set as a light burnout with maybe 165 or something to failure.

Picture brought back memories,, Brian Dobson trained me for 3 shows,, saw them everyday,Ronnie too.

I read someplace that any bodybuilder who regularly does or did behind the neck military presses will without questions eventually need surgery. It's the single biggest reason it happens. I used to do them for years, but after talking to an orthopedic and having it explained to me, I quit immediately.

I only do dumbbells anymore for anything overhead. But I get pretty creative in the angles I hit and how I burnout on sets. Does the trick for my goals.

I agree with above. I myself have been lucky in that I can military barbell press 315 for reps (seated butt back) and have never had a shoulder issue. I can also go behind the neck with as high as 275 but I generally don't like the feeling. I tend to leave behind the neck presses for the 5th set as a light burnout with maybe 165 or something to failure.
you do not need to do them. drop them.

Do this drop them out of your routine for six months and see what happens to your delts.

do they grow - dont put them back
do they stay same - dont put them back
do they get smaller - put them back in.

Option 3 will NOT happen u will see...
I promise you.

Make sure u are doing variations of side laterals of all sorts and Go HEAVY like as if it was squats.

**broken link removed**

2nd at the Olympia in 09 :)

This why it's hard to criticize the man. I would never advise anyone to train the way he did; but he sits in a very elite category of men.

Let’s see some videos of this “repping 315”

I'd love to see this 315 for reps as well. Seems like a pointless post to somehow bring up his 315 for reps...useless post all around .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If this was anyone else posting this or bragging doing 375 for reps on military we would all laugh and crush him, but bc it's Branch Warren he gets a pass? To me this is silly and basically ridiculous.

what would be people's thoughts on him and doing it that way,for what reasons,

also wasn't Poliquin who advocated the behind the neck shoulder press??

what about if you don't feel pain or anything in rotator cuff whilst doing it? assuming very goods form?

Last edited:
Tren Is a hellava drug LOL. Jk, Branch is a beast for sure! His intensity is pretty insane, def a champion

When I was young and strong, I use to do 365 lbs (for I think 6 reps) behind the neck, I think I was in my earlier 20s. I remember the rack bars were like a foot apart so you needed someone holding the other side so it wouldn't flip. I miss those days being strong a shit, when everything would go up.

Concreter talk about yourself mate. u do not have SITS aka rotator cuff instead you have fucking concrete under those delts!

Behind the neck press is a unnatural biomechanical position for shoulder mechanics. Puts your rotator cuff in a very vulnerable position. Learned from Dr Clayton Hyght like 2 decades ago.

Now you can argue and give me an example such as Levrone or u who STILL does behind the neck press and has healthy shoulder but these are rarities. Does not happen in majority. Best to leave them alone. one can get the job done without them.

Many many greats never did them and had amazing delt's.

Shoulder problems are a plague in weight lifting community and we need to minimise damage and take the right steps so that we don't end up fucked up shoulders.

I’ve never done behind the neck because of the people who say this. Don’t want to take the risk just in case. Don’t really have shoulder issues luckily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131