over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Tren is 5x more AA than Test then

Zarati

Registered
It means basically 100mg of Tren is like 500mg of testosterone???

Tren wants to hump the AR three times more than test.

It's five times as androgenic, not five times as anabolic. You won't gain five times the muscle on say 100mg tren as you would 500mg test. It really doesn't work like that and guys take the numbers literally without really understanding what they mean.

Some argue that even if one knows what they refer to, the rat prostate and levator ani, that they are pretty worthless to draw conclusions from.

It's five times as androgenic, not five times as anabolic. You won't gain five times the muscle on say 100mg tren as you would 500mg test. It really doesn't work like that and guys take the numbers literally without really understanding what they mean.

Hey mate, so how strong is tren compared to test mg for mg in your experience?

Comparing "strength" is really an inacccurate way to compare. You would compare effects. Tren demonstrably has a different set of benefits with different sides to test.

Trens also progesterone. A more accurate comparison to test would be something like Boldenone and even that has its own pros and cons.

Two totally different drugs. Some guys don't even respond to tren in terms of gaining size or strength. Unfair to make any comparison.

I thought it was both 5x more androgenic and 5x more anabolic.

Like other AAS, trenbolone is an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR) and hence has anabolic and androgenic activity as well as antigonadotropic activity. Trenbolone carries a rating for both anabolic potency and androgenic potency of 500, relative to a standard of nandrolone acetate (rating 100 for both).

Comparing "strength" is really an inacccurate way to compare. You would compare effects. Tren demonstrably has a different set of benefits with different sides to test.

Trens also progesterone. A more accurate comparison to test would be something like Boldenone and even that has its own pros and cons.

Ok then how would one decide on a dose when rotating compounds? Like if i wanted to rotate 600 npp for 'x' amount of tren?

I have never touched tren before but would like to run it last end of blast (always and test and nandrolone.. hence why these questions)

Two totally different drugs. Some guys don't even respond to tren in terms of gaining size or strength. Unfair to make any comparison.

Hey mate, can you explain a bit further on this? Is it poor choice in comparison to nandrolone on a bulk? if appetite is not an issue?

FYI there are a lot of studies you can find on tren and its actual affinity for the androgen receptor and progesterone receptor in vivo from studies done on cows. These used to be easy to find online. Everything in the farm/cow world is highly studied, we mapped the cow genome before we mapped the human genome. Those androgenic/anabolic ratios are total theoretical BS, it actually has 3 times the affinity for the AR. How it modifies transcription (and if it even does) after it binds to the AR is unknown.

Ok then how would one decide on a dose when rotating compounds? Like if i wanted to rotate 600 npp for 'x' amount of tren?

I have never touched tren before but would like to run it last end of blast (always and test and nandrolone.. hence why these questions)
Tren is so damn strong start with a low dose and you will get crazy results. 50mg-100mg eod is plenty for tren ace. I’m going to add 100mg tren enan weekly to my 250/150 dose test/deca for fat loss and muscle growth. You don’t need much to get results. 200mg tren enan will be my max weekly dose.

Hey mate, can you explain a bit further on this? Is it poor choice in comparison to nandrolone on a bulk? if appetite is not an issue?

I'll let guys with more experience take a stab at this.

As others have stated, tren is completely different than other AAS, so a mg to mg comparison is difficult and pointless. Tren greatly increases strength, maybe too much (injury/rhabdo risk), it also greatly increases metabolism, so you have to be able to eat enough on it if you are bulking. I used to like it in the last 8 weeks of a contest prep diet but last contest I competed without it and didn't miss it. It doesn't seem to go great with other 19-nor compounds but you can make it work, I used to use prami with it at higher doses (400mg) but at lower doses didn't need it (200mg).

tren is sort of in a class of its own, totally different then nan, eq, mast.
the chemistry of it too inside the body is pretty different.
see it for what it is..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner