over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Tren is 5x more AA than Test then

Oddly, when they originally tested the A/A ratio of Tren, the 500:500 figure came from a comparison with 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) not testosterone...

Attachments

• trenbolonevida.gif
    trenbolonevida.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 16
I thought it was both 5x more androgenic and 5x more anabolic.

Like other AAS, trenbolone is an agonist of the androgen receptor (AR) and hence has anabolic and androgenic activity as well as antigonadotropic activity. Trenbolone carries a rating for both anabolic potency and androgenic potency of 500, relative to a standard of nandrolone acetate (rating 100 for both).

U mean TEST has the rating of 100 for both. Nandrolone is like 120:40

It means basically 100mg of Tren is like 500mg of testosterone???

You really can't compare two totally different steroids. One thing you can say is that Tren is clearly stronger than Test thus requiring smaller dosages?
As others have stated, tren is completely different than other AAS, so a mg to mg comparison is difficult and pointless. Tren greatly increases strength, maybe too much (injury/rhabdo risk), it also greatly increases metabolism, so you have to be able to eat enough on it if you are bulking. I used to like it in the last 8 weeks of a contest prep diet but last contest I competed without it and didn't miss it. It doesn't seem to go great with other 19-nor compounds but you can make it work, I used to use prami with it at higher doses (400mg) but at lower doses didn't need it (200mg).

You think the great strength increase is why I always smell like ammonia after training on Tren? (I don't eat too much protein or use protein sources intra-workout so it can't be that)

U mean TEST has the rating of 100 for both. Nandrolone is like 120:40
I cut and pasted that but yeah it should have said testosterone

You think the great strength increase is why I always smell like ammonia after training on Tren? (I don't eat too much protein or use protein sources intra-workout so it can't be that)
I think the kidney toxicity of tren comes from myoglobin released by muscle damage, basically mild rhabdo. The ammonia smell is from your skin organ helping the kidneys process nitrogenous waste.

Do you guys notice parabolan to be more effective than tren enan? I’ve never tried either.

By tren face do you mean the leaning out of the face and prominent jaw?
I feel like I get that for the first month or so but then body stress starts to bloat my face until I drop it
My jaw lookes sharp and Chiseled on tren and any bloat or water retention to any large degree is impossible for me on tren. And my one buddy is always me if I’m pissed when I’m on it. Says I look serious lol

I'm not gonna use tren again

Not tryna guarantee dementia

I've already out my body and mind through enough this past 16 months

It means basically 100mg of Tren is like 500mg of testosterone???
Never five time more potent, maybe 3x, but i prefer 600mg test rather than 200mg Tren. Yeah Tren works, but for me the sides are not worth the gains, tren is fucking poison.

Never five time more potent, maybe 3x, but i prefer 600mg test rather than 200mg Tren. Yeah Tren works, but for me the sides are not worth the gains, tren is fucking poison.
Same boat here...only test sides are only the amount of volume/injections when you get into higher doses...tren E@100 E5D(140 wkly)...I wasn't sleeping at all

Same boat here...only test sides are only the amount of volume/injections when you get into higher doses...tren E@100 E5D(140 wkly)...I wasn't sleeping at all
I now what you meant, same here damn weird dreams, night sweats, short breath, high blood pressure. 200-300mg tren is to much for me.

These A:A ratios are seriously worthless and mean close to nothing in terms of how the drug will affect you.

Test and tren have absolutely nothing in common in terms of real life effects.

People get so hung up on science and numbers, the ONLY science that matters is how your individual, unique chemical make-up interacts with a particular hormone, and there is no generalized, universal double blind placebo test for that.

I don't believe to these ratios. Look stanazolol with 320:30, it s more potent than testosterone but not in fact

You really can't compare two totally different steroids. One thing you can say is that Tren is clearly stronger than Test thus requiring smaller dosages?

Tren greatly increases nitrogen. ammonia is a byproduct of nitrogen, hence tren can make you sweat out ammonia.

There's really no way anyone can answer this for you. You just have to run a low dose of Tren for yourself and see how you respond. For example, lots of guys say Test is best for their growth, but for me Test alone isn't the best muscle gainer. Other guys say they won't gain muscle on Mast, but for me Mast is very powerful and even perhaps more so than Tren. Some guys love equipoise, others Deca/NPP. And these differences aren't just placebo, either. There are real physiological differences. You won't be able to know what works best for you until you try. If I could make a suggestion, try 300mg of Tren per week for 3-4 weeks and see how you respond. Then switch to another compound you haven't used yet, say Boldenone. Run that at a low dose for a few weeks. Then try another, Primo, Mast, etc. Spend a couple weeks on a low dose of each. That is, if you really want to know what works best for you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear