over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If Tren is 5x more AA than Test then

I think Tren can be used in low dose of 50-150mg per week and it does its thing. 25mg 3x week and I can see weekly changes in vascularity, fullness, fat loss and increases in strength and lean mass.

The anabolic / androgenic rating doesn't translate to real world results. Tren is much stronger than test, but 100 mg/week tren solo won't put on size or strength like 500 mg/week test. It will definitely give you a more shredded look compared to test.

Trestolone is supposed to have a 2300/500 rating. In real life, I'd say it builds about 5 times as much mass per mg compared to test. Not 23 times as much.

Two totally different drugs. Some guys don't even respond to tren in terms of gaining size or strength. Unfair to make any comparison.

Thats me for sure. Not only do i not gain any strength on it, i actually seem to go backwards. I don't feel like it builds any muscle for me and if I stay on it long enough I seem to go backwards. It sure as hell makes me look good though. Nothing seem to even come close to comparing in that aspect. I consider it kind of an illusion drug. Tren is the only drug that iv ever had tendon problems on. Every single time I run it my rotator cuff will start hurting and limit me. My knees will hurt, bicep tendons.. It's just so good at drying me out.

When I'm on it and I'm looking good its definitely hard to want to ever come off.

Never five time more potent, maybe 3x, but i prefer 600mg test rather than 200mg Tren. Yeah Tren works, but for me the sides are not worth the gains, tren is fucking poison.

Absolutely.

Test could be the only hormone I take for my entire life and Id be happy. All the others may give a desired effect, but the frame of mind and overall healthy feel I get from Test is everything to me.

Friends, talking about cruise .. anyone try tren? for example 100 test and 50-75 tren a week
I plan this two options:
100 test - 200 mast
100 test - 50-75 tren
Anybody think that 50-75 train is still a toxic dose?

Friends, talking about cruise .. anyone try tren? for example 100 test and 50-75 tren a week
I plan this two options:
100 test - 200 mast
100 test - 50-75 tren

Personally I would not cruise on tren as for me a cruise is an attempt to give the body a break.

I plan this two options:
100 test - 200 mast
100 test - 50-75 tren

I highly doubt you will get your health markers back when adding 100mg of Tren per week. TRT only you will.

If tren is NOT 5x stronger than testosterone in the real world in terms of muscle gain, strength and hair loss then can someone please estimate how much stronger it is?

Would you say it is 2x stronger? For example, 300mg of tren a week is similar to 600mg test e a week?

Comparisons between compounds in terms of x is y times stronger than z is just 100% worthless. These threads just refuse to die.

If tren is NOT 5x stronger than testosterone in the real world in terms of muscle gain, strength and hair loss then can someone please estimate how much stronger it is?

Would you say it is 2x stronger? For example, 300mg of tren a week is similar to 600mg test e a week?
i personally estimate it to be 2,536 times stronger than test...

Guys love to say tren is 10X stronger than test, but then say 25mg Ed is the beginner tren dose
If that were the case then the beginning dose of tren should be 50mg per week.

Per week
500mg test
50mg tren

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly