over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF vs DNP vs Keto for fat loss.

Rory33

Banned
With all the talk of IF, curious as to people have found with dieting. Ive done DNP an RFL both with great results in the past and natty. I'm not in a position currently to stay on DNP unless it's low level at 250 (my work conditions out in the heat isn't a great idea for higher dosages). Rapid fat loss and keto diets worked but lost too much muscle in process.

If you had to choose one which would it be? Id love to try IF but haven't had time to learn enough about it.

With all the talk of IF, curious as to people have found with dieting. Ive done DNP an RFL both with great results in the past and natty. I'm not in a position currently to stay on DNP unless it's low level at 250 (my work conditions out in the heat isn't a great idea for higher dosages). Rapid fat loss and keto diets worked but lost too much muscle in process.

If you had to choose one which would it be? Id love to try IF but haven't had time to learn enough about it.

If all the way. Keto and me don't get on, l lose muscle and feel like shit. Never tried dnp, don't really use fat much fat burners, just gear and gh mainly

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

DNP

you dont need to use some of these dosages guys are using when they go on for a week or two, use a low dosages eod you wont even know your on it. And you will get the fat loss results to go along with it. Diet however you feel suit you best as long as your smart about it and consistent.

you dont need to use some of these dosages guys are using when they go on for a week or two, use a low dosages eod you wont even know your on it. And you will get the fat loss results to go along with it. Diet however you feel suit you best as long as your smart about it and consistent.

I ran 250ed before for a month with no noticeable results except water retention. Increased it to 500 an saw immediate improvements.

Your right about the diet. Mine got thrown off a bit this time around. I want to burn off the fat as soon as possible (already eating clean) and make my diet adjustments then. I have a personal goal to see how much I can lose within 30 days without sacrificing too much muscle.

How was your diet when you took it EOD? Has to be perfect, too many rely on the DNP and dont want to do any work on top of it. And we all have different dosage tolerancies to this compound.

How was your diet when you took it EOD? Has to be perfect, too many rely on the DNP and dont want to do any work on top of it. And we all have different dosage tolerancies to this compound.

Sent you a pm bro. It was pretty clean with moderate carbs.

What would you consider a low dose? Is 200mg EOD that much better than 50mcg T3, a thermogenic and cardio? Since you need to be on a clean diet in either case, I would think the results on such a low dose wouldn't be that much better, but I don't know.

Dnp is amazing and the clear winner but considering all the sides and the fact its spring time I like if much much better. As long as diet is locked down tight if really does a good job. I am losing at a rate of approx 50% by following if as opposed to to just dnp and not going crazy with eating.
I would say following if with a very good diet for me is comparable to a low dose dnp cycle with a half assed diet. I will use dnp again probably but certainly not until its 0 degrees celcius or lower outside.

try 250mg of DNP every day ..no every other ....it has a 12 hour half life...if you take EOD you end up with just 15 mg in your system when you take again ..VS 75 still in you ....

Nobody is really sure what the true half life really is. Ive taken 250mg EOD and had great results from it.

why dont you do the Intermintant fasting and just eat a keto style diet when you eat , best of both worlds.

then throw in 250mg DNP a day.

half life is 36hrs.

I have great results with DNP at 100-250mg per day.
My current caps are 250, but I would prefer them to be half that. 125mg or less would have me barely feeling the sides other than a little sweat, but works well over a couple weeks.
I get very hungry while on DNP, so IF would be very difficult for me during the fasting period. I have tried fasting while on it, and I was just not comfortable.

I have always tried to eat normal while on DNP, I always heard you can pig out on it and still lose weight. I find that it works exponentially better if I keep my calories around maintenance and keep the carbs fairly low.

I dont think fasting is a good idea on DNP. I believe conciliators concern was very low blood sugar. Maybe someone could correct me

I dont think fasting is a good idea on DNP. I believe conciliators concern was very low blood sugar. Maybe someone could correct me

very good point , i have run DNP at 200mg a day eating only 50g carbs with breakfast at 5am then 50g more with post workout shake 12hrs later.
I felt fine like this with no signs of low blood sugar but i rarely eat more than 200g carbs a day anyway so my body may be used to this situation.

Im gonna stock up on test strips and do some testing on how DNP and other factors affect blood sugar this off season

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws