over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF WYLDEONE CAN QUIT SO CAN I

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I never heard that one till now

I never heard him as a narc. Only prob is that if you also new brad like you know jeff, then you would understand the perplexity and seriousness of the whole thing.

fathead says dp or anyone else could not beat him. so i gave him the benefit of the doubt and checked out his pix. he looks pretty beatable to me. i was expecting some freak that would blow people off the stage after what he said. after all he could whip DP right? after what i saw i would say that it would be a little closer than what is in fatheads mind. he has great hams and hard quads but he lacks a lot of parts as well. you should not get on a board like this with all the great BB's here and spout off your mouth about how great you are and how you can beat people-DP will do very well at the jr's and it shows complete disrespect to him and wylde by calling him out like you did in the above post. i would love to see you and DP in the same show to see who is the best. now that would be fun to watch

Well

I have seen Fathead in person, and he looks like a pro. He was 290 lately and squatted 800-900 pound range. He is a monster. DP is a middleweight with great shape and mature muscle, so it might be interesting. Depends on what the judges are looking for.

HAHAHAHA

WHAT?!? Fathead would win hands down, that is no joke.

UM....NO DISREPECT TO ANYONE BUT....

FATHEAD HAS AN AWESOME PHYSIQUE...NOT TOO MANY FELLAS ARE GONNA BEAT HIM....SO I MUST DISAGREE. I HAVE BEEN BODYBUILDING FOR A LONG TIME...<38> I READ AND BUY ALL THE MAGS SINCE AGE 16. HE'S GOT IT. NO DISRESPECT TO DEEPSQUAT <DEEPSQUAT LOOKS GREAT!>.......BUT THAT'S NOT A CONTEST. ALSO........CHECK OUT DEEP SQUATS PIC ON THE FORUM.....FATHEAD GIVES DEEPSQUAT GOOD RESPECT AND NICE COMMENTS ON HIS PHYSIQUE. I THINK FATHEAD CAN BE ABRASIVE ....BUT ALSO...HONEST.

WELL, ILL CHIME IN HERE... here is the problem. i like fathead and ivan...i also like wylde. most on this board have this same problem. being a mod like i am, does not make it any easier. there is obviously alot of anger on this subject. the only way to solve it is to present all the evidence (which alot has been presented so far from both sides). the bottom line is that this argument is going no where so far. i have heard both sides and here is what i am am hearing. wylde is being accused of being a fraud..being not what he says he is...even IF true, there lies another problem...,many people on this board and others have used his services and have liked the outcome. they give him rave reviews for his knowledge. wylde has gone out of his way before to help hook me up and help me. for that, i am grateful. and yes, like mikes says, the mods are going to stick together until things are proven other wise. wylde has helped me in the past and has taken his own time to do so..we are friends..that being said mikes is also a good friend of mine.. we have been together since the beginning of this board..mikes, me, wylde, biga, vitor, excel, the man from down under ect ect. from the beginning.... NOW THE OTHER SIDE IS THIS..i like ivan. i have talked to him many times and he is a great member...i would always take everything ivan says seriously and would help him as much as possible since he is such a good member and friend. fathead is the same. i think his knowledge is exceptional to say the least and he proves he has guts by the size he has obtained and the intensity he always displays. i like fathead..he is also a very valuable member of this board and a great guy. we have talked many times and i would not hesitate to help him in any way..and he has helped me before so ....

SO WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE US..being as that most of this board is like family..i mean we talk to each other more than we talk to most of our families. we are going to have disagreements and we are going to call each other names...yes, we are a very disfunctional family..lol the point is that i do not want to see fathead leave the board..i do not want to see ivan leave the board..this to me is not exceptable but, we have to end this argument before long..i know some are pissed and frustrated. none of the mods want to ban any body..but, this argument can not go on forever and i do not see any side winning this.. the board needs to stay intact. it is kinda like this. I HATE MY SISTER...no no i mean really hate my sister..i unfortunately have to see her often..so what do i do??.... i see her and we just do not talk. we avoid each other for the most part...i will disagree with her about certain subjects and express my point of view and she will say i am an asshole ect ect..but, i leave it at that...no blood, no foul. so , i hope ya understand where i am coming from. fathead and ivan do not have to like or trust wylde...they feel they have their reasons..and they are entitled to them..wylde also does not have to like or trust them either...we can all make up our own minds where we stand ..some just will not care and blow this whole thing off completely .. so inother words, lets try and put this behind us soon...because in the long run , no body is going to win.....now lets talk about phil's penis pump...:D

Last edited:
Shit Head....

OOpppsss...I mean fathead. Dude, you crossed the line by calling wylde a narc. This whole thing should be stopped right here....deleted!!!! That's just wrong man, Wrong!

patk

Lats

thanks for the post man. You did a good job of letting everybody saddle up and go there own way ---- I SERIOUSLY appreciate that bro. Thank you for that.

Now I am content to just drop it and let bygones be bygones.

Funny thing Lats -- my sis and I are sworn enemies it seems....(she has been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder) and at family functions I just have to keep my hothead cool -- sometimes it is a huge challenge.

Again, thanks for the post, it DID help me close the door.

PAt --- posts like that are just gonna piss more people off man.

PatK what you said is true, but its possible that Fathead will ammend his statement there (Id like to see that happen). I just had a long talk PM with him.

LATS you said that better than I ever could have, or did. I may have overreacted in that I hate noone, dont want to ban anyone-I just am seeing this board going against what is typical in our usual class and maturity. And Id like to see it head back in the right direction. My loyalty is with Wylde, but I dont hate anyone.
Same with an earlier disagreement (too many of these lately!) between Animal supporters and non-supporters. Believe it or not I am friendly with Animal, but hey BigA is a real friend and fellow mod/owner for a long time-and my loyality lies there. Its a touchy situation when contributing board members disagree, but honestly you cannot go to any board and bash a hard working Mod. Everyone must understand that! That said we are at a stalemate everyone has expressed their emotional feelings and lets grow up and stop the flames. :eek:

I will respectfully apologize for me calling him "shithead" when he ammends what he said, I just don't think that this is the place to openly call a respected person and none the less a mod...narc.

Ivan, as far as posts that piss people off.....I think that you've got that one all wrapped up:mad:

patk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members