over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IF WYLDEONE CAN QUIT SO CAN I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fathead

Banned
IF WYLDEONE CAN QUIT SO CAN I

I have a lot of respect for BIG A , PHIL and the many other great athletes here on this board but it's time for me to give this shit up.
If a guy can't come on a board and post a legitimate concern and have a bunch of old dudes trying to police the net when they probably can't even control their own daily lives then this place sucks.

IVAN has a legit concern as did the other 8 guys who emailed me. I like BIG A but he has some bad egg Moderators here and I'll just say the two names

Wyldeone your just an out and out narc and liar.

the rest of you guys are great BIG A no reflection on you and as I said I'll tell my bud you said hey.

Clean this board of the couple bad egg Mods and your board will still be on track.

I'll see if this even stays up.

later (best wishes as Wyldone would say.)

Last edited:
See ya

Take care bro

Fathead

Keep in touch as to where you go bro.

You guys have no idea of how much of a loss he is.

Last edited:
Hey JUST AN FYI IVAN

Before I leave I called a good buddy Jeff Everson and he said everything that comes out of Wyldeone's mouth is a lie if not stolen form other prominents in the industry.

Hey Ivan don't let a few dicktators MODS get the best of you, your dead on with wylde one. I'll probably still breeze through and read I don't have time to post again anyway I was just off the last couple of weeks.

last thing your done in this industry wyldeone trust me when I say that I have the connections and the word so sue me if you want.

funny you say that!

fathead,
funny you say that as I have never met or spoke with Jeff Everson in my life before. All i know about the man is he publishes a magazine planetmuscle and was married to cory Everson! oh well i guess I am done in this sport!LOL
wyldeone.

Not to get in the middle

Fathead: Why would you threaten to do this to Wylde? What has he done to you directly beside have a differing opinion? If anything he is a man building a reputation, thats all, and you threaten to ruin him in the community?

Since this is out in the open, Im just asking for us PEE-ON's out in internet land. Im not meaning this to be taken as arguing with you.

lets pull the board together please. arent we here to share and learn info? cmon guys

balplayer

Thats basically what I was trying to get at. There is too much valuable info from these guys to be arguing over something like this.

Not a game kid

Jeff knows everyone in this sport so he has heard of you as a liar and a thief. I thought about it after some of your clients emails to me to critique your diet plans for them. You have no idea what your talking about in most instances and sure as hell have not trained anyone at an elite level you just fool a lot of people into thinking you have. I'll call Charlie later on this afternoon see what he has to say since you through his name out there.

Why am I doing it well a good guy gets ripped for asking questions and is going to punished by the mods here for questioning their Internet integrity.

Thats ok wylde we'll see whose connections go higher and deeper con artists are rampant in this sport and your at the top of the list with your hero Chad and ask Chad how he put a 20 yr old kid in a insulin induced comma following his advice 2 yrs ago and then acted like he never knew him.

like I said I can't stand by and let your crap continue I'm tootin my horn because I can your tootin yours because your a con.

Ban me I don't give a crap this is just a BB board but what does bother me is guys like you making a mockery of a sport I have been in for 20 yrs kid so like I said it aint a game trust me.

I'll call Jeff back in a little maybe he'll do a piece on your illustrious training career and all those top BB's will attest to your knowledge and then I'll take back all I said if not I'll make it my business to run you out of my sport.

please do that!

you have no clue what you are talking about Fathead i guarantee that! you go on your little tirade and we'll see how this works out believe me I have established myself enough in this sport and you must do what you have to do! I guess my nutritional plans and supplement info don't work do they!LOL look at the condition of my athletes. I will keep quiet and you will infact see my work over and over and over again and yes please call Charles. I said I respect him as a top trainer and I do, nothing more nothing less but I'm sure you'll come up with someway to get your dig's in. If you are so connected I would think you would have more to worry about than myself. Also why don't you jump over to Chad's board and post the above mentioned info regarding him. I think it is very unfortunate that this kid had these issues but it does happen on occasion and i don't know the whole story so therefore I cannot comment on it. You don't have a clue who i have worked with but I'll tell you what you e-mail me and I am more than happy to give you names and phone #'s of these elitelevel athletes I speak of and you can ask them personally! deal! I don't have to justify anything to you as you really aren't a concern to me at this point but i do wish you would get your facts straight my friend as you are very,very missinformed and I really really find it hard to believe that Jeff Everson would say that regarding me as he doesn't know me nor do I know him but once again you do what you have to do! I will still continue to do what I do and continue to be successfull doing it. wyldeone.

I'll do that

I'm done with this board until your gone just like you said about Ivan and the few others so I guess I'll be done forever. I still think it is funny you said you wrote for Dave when he rejected your article you cried like a baby and even more funny I see no top BB's pics on this board other than DP's but he could'nt beat me and I still have no idea who you consider top.

I'll bet I can get Jeff to do an article on you if your game he hates frauds as much as I do.

again later.

Wow....all this drama, isn't it great...LOL

Hey Fathead, you know I'm not a big fan of yours but I will admit that you make a few good points.

I must admit that I like MikeS and don't have a problem with him, Wylde on the other hand......well, let's just say he's not the most trustworthy individual on the net. I'm not speaking on his contest prep practices either. I'll just leave it at that :rolleyes:

FATHEAD
i do not know exactly what your problem is with wylde and personally i do not care but wylde helped bring me in the hardest and tightest condition last saturday i have ever been in. i have only worked with him for 2 weeks before my shows. just his last week advice-carb load, water etc made a huge difference in how i looked. you can check it out on npcindiana.com it seems to me that you come on this board wanting all this respect and you do not seem to give any respect to anyone elses opinions on contest prep etc. all your name dropping means dick to me and just b/c your opinions are different from wylde or anyone else doesnt make you right because you are good buddies with jeff everson. i would much rather work with chad nicholls as a mentor then everson anyday-but thats just my opinion. you have your way of doing things and wylde has his ways. lets leave it at that. of course, i will listen to wylde. time will only tell but i will be in best shape of my life next year at the jr's with wyldes help and you can see it for your self since 'DP is the only one who looks good that wylde works with'. you will be able to chalk up another for wylde.

I'm just an internet lurker but I follow the sport and have wondered who "Wyldeone" is.I gather that his first name is Jeff but what is his last name?Has he been featured or mentioned in any of the muscle magazines?

I am a personal friend to Wylde...

...so I really don't understand what this about. Of course, as in anything, we are gonna have grudges and problems w/ each other but, to say he is a narc and liar is WAAAY off target. I went thru his jail sentence w/ him and NOONE does jail time when they are a narc.

RY

Re: I am a personal friend to Wylde...

Ry Roid said:
...so I really don't understand what this about. Of course, as in anything, we are gonna have grudges and problems w/ each other but, to say he is a narc and liar is WAAAY off target. I went thru his jail sentence w/ him and NOONE does jail time when they are a narc.

RY

Uhhhhh NO Ry... Narcs get sentenced too bro... I have seen it firsthand with a big coke bust. (not me) Some get off completely (the MAJOR ASS narcs) BUT MOST, get there time cut in half or severely reduced. They still do time.

All I know is that...

...in the bodybuilding world most guys are worst than the Paparazzi in that they will try to catch you sleeping and take advantage. Obviously this Brad is slightly sore about something and has a problem w/ Wylde. I am not friends w/ Narcs and would put my life on the line that Wylde is nothing of sorts. If you guys knew him like I do you would know that there ain't no way he could narc and I won't get into a reason why.

RY

With enough pressure

anyone would spill their guts, thats just human nature. I am with RY all the way about Jeff on this one, no need to pick on him with unvalidated gossip from ex bodybuilders or wannabees.

TRUTH IS A POWERFUL THING........

IF THERE IS INFORMATION OUT THERE THAT BOARD MEMBERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF.........I SAY GO AHEAD AND SHARE IT. EITHER WAY...........I THINK FATHEAD SHOULD STAY ON THE BOARD.......WYLDE HAS NOTHING TO FEAR IF THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE NOT TRUE ANYWAY. IT DOESN'T HURT TO HAVE ARGUMENTS....KEEPS THINGS HONEST AND IN PERSPECTIVE.

JOSH: I DON'T THINK FATHEAD IS NAME DROPPING.......WYLDE PRESENTS HIMSELF AS AN 'IN THE KNOW WITH THE PROS' TYPE GUY WHICH LENDS HIM VALIDITY. I THINK FATHEAD IS MENTIONING THESE PEOPLE AND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING AS A WAY OF PRESENTING WHAT HE KNOWS.

I DON'T KNOW WYLDE OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE UPPER LEVELS OF BODYBUILDING.........I AM JUST A BACKWOODS HICK THAT ENJOYS THE SPORT. < BUT I HAVE SEEN PICS OF SOME OF THESE PEOPLE...HEE HEE....WOW.......EVEN LESS IMPRESSIVE THAN I AM..AND I POSSESS NO EXPENSIVE SECRETS!!>:D

NO OFFENSE MEANT TO ANYONE. JUST OBSERVING........BUT I'D HATE TO KICK OFF TRYING TO GET READY FOR A SHOW.

FATHEAD-

Fathead I rarely if ever have a problem with anyone and I have no hidden adgendas. I dont even really use mail order anymore, and Wylde or anyone here has nothing to do with my hookups. I only use mailorder occassionally with foreign guys. So whats my motivation? Basically its just simple honor among friends (Wylde is a personal friend simple as that) and fellow mods-is there something weird or abnormal about that? Any damn board protects their mods and wont tolerate Mod bahing! Did you join the boards yesterday-if not you damn well know that is a fact? I really consider myself a guy that respect most everyone who acts mature and has some useful input, and I never called out your name, and we mods havent even discussed this as a group. Ive been friends with some of the more abrasive and/or confrontational guys ever, because Im even mannered and just try to show a little respect. Baldnazi, Warpig, Animal, to name a few. This board is about civility and maturity and that is going to shit and some changes need to be made to insure that-thats just a basic statement. So that you are calling me out whan I never said shit about you, and making a rude statement like that just show what an immature ass you are.

Let me say-Rick Collins defended Wylde and like Ry said Jeff wouldnt have done time if he narced. And Rick takes pride in stating that he has never had to defend a guy who ratted.
That is the worst lie you could conjure up; man if you have a grudge at least be just up front and have it out and dont resort
to saying untrue shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members