over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you are Probation for roids...

Police in general treat you like shit once they hear you have a record.

Even if you have been charged, and never found guilty, they will see it on your record and treat you like shit. I call it, "assumed guilty even if proven innocent."

I have experience in this area with federal probation.

-They can now differentiate between exo and endo test. Long ester test is probably detectable for around 2 months.

-Of course they will test for all anabolic steroids, not just test.

-The bold hanging around in his system could get him violated, depends on the PO.

-You don't have the same rights on probation as a normal citizen, they can fuck you. It's all about the PO and the judge.

-They WILL raid his house at some point during the probation period, everything will be searched, anything suspect will be seized.

-Remember the PO has one goal: to violate you and put you in jail. They have a very high workload, and the only way they can reduce their workload is to violate people (ie jail).

I dont agree with that last paragraph at all i got 5 years in federal pen and 5 years probation once relaesed and i had two different PO in the 5 years and they let you get away with anything they dont give a fuck ESP the ones at the halfway house they are crooked as fuck

Went out with my buddy last night and course the subject came up. He sd his PO is really cool and that in no way has he ever tried getting him caught up in the system. He says that the POs don't want you to go back and it actually looks bad on them if a parolee gets into trouble. It makes them look like they aren't doing their job. He did say some are more hard ass than others. He sd he's happy he got this guy cuz he only sees him like once every 2-3 months and even after this dirty ua he still doesn't have to do UAs that often. He says its cuz no where in his past has he been in trouble for drugs like coke, x, meth etc. He's never done those types of drugs. He works full time, even takes college classes and stays to himself.

Also curious how you guys got caught.

Also curious how you guys got caught.

Entering the US from Mexico with $800 worth, customs said we had $23,000 worth street value. Originally charged with 3 felonies, all felonies dropped, ended up with misdemeanor possession only.

They are annoying with that street price shit.

They are annoying with that street price shit.

Most of it was low dose 50mg/cc vet shit, this was back in the 90s, yeah it sucks they just got by ccs...

Entering the US from Mexico with $800 worth, customs said we had $23,000 worth street value. Originally charged with 3 felonies, all felonies dropped, ended up with misdemeanor possession only.

What I'm most curious about is what made you think for a second that you could make it across the border with gear in hand? Now I'm sure there are plenty that make it across scotch free all the time, but I'm just asking personally.. Interesting subject as I too once thought of doing that as well in the past, but there's obviously a huge risk in doing so

I'm very sorry you went through all that for personal use. I'm on hrt and get scared bc of joint custody issues. Even with a script, I don't trust the system.

What I'm most curious about is what made you think for a second that you could make it across the border with gear in hand? Now I'm sure there are plenty that make it across scotch free all the time, but I'm just asking personally.. Interesting subject as I too once thought of doing that as well in the past, but there's obviously a huge risk in doing so

extremely bad luck involving duct tape coming a loose and a small piece of plastic that didn't stay attached, we had successfully made it through secondary inspection on several other occasions, and even more that didn't even go to secondary

It's possible he thought he could get away with it because hundreds/thousands of people do it daily across the border states. It's more than common. Everything has inherent risk. You taking steroids without (I presume) a prescription and posting on a steroid website COULD get you in trouble. I remember back in 2004-05 when mesomorphosis was handed a federal subpoena for its entire member list and all information pertaining to those accounts (email addys, IP numbers, birthdays, etc). You're taking a risk now, just as he did then.

It's possible he thought he could get away with it because hundreds/thousands of people do it daily across the border states. It's more than common. Everything has inherent risk. You taking steroids without (I presume) a prescription and posting on a steroid website COULD get you in trouble. I remember back in 2004-05 when mesomorphosis was handed a federal subpoena for its entire member list and all information pertaining to those accounts (email addys, IP numbers, birthdays, etc). You're taking a risk now, just as he did then.

Lol talking on an Internet forum =/= physically walking gear over the border, it's a different type of risk bro.. LE ain't ever gonna do shit with individual forum names/info, nor would they waste the time tracking down average gym rats looking to make gains; They're after people trying to import large amounts for illegal redistribution.. I was just wondering where his head was at at the time as the balls it takes to do that must be enormous haha

My personal story is from over 7 years ago, actually closer to 15. Since I got busted I have never considered doing it again, so I feel perfectly comfortable talking about it. Our first trip was after MuscleMedia2000 wrote their "mexico guide" lol.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner