over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you are Probation for roids...

How were all you guys caught if you don't mind me asking. I want to make sure it never happens to me.

still have a year left on my probation so rather not get into any details of my case. after i'm free and clear i'll share my story.

Just heard from him and he sd his PO wasn't too upset and all he has to do is take some classes for a bit. drug counseling. His PO sd "no you're not in trouble, unless you don't get off of them." I guess he's been on em for awhile but never got tested for it til January. It took over a month to get the results back. He sd his PO is pretty cool and works out as well and understands why guys take them.

Wonder if the PO was bluffing about the test levels being high just to see if he could get a confession :confused:

I have experience in this area with federal probation.

-They can now differentiate between exo and endo test. Long ester test is probably detectable for around 2 months.

-Of course they will test for all anabolic steroids, not just test.

-The bold hanging around in his system could get him violated, depends on the PO.

-You don't have the same rights on probation as a normal citizen, they can fuck you. It's all about the PO and the judge.

-They WILL raid his house at some point during the probation period, everything will be searched, anything suspect will be seized.

-Remember the PO has one goal: to violate you and put you in jail. They have a very high workload, and the only way they can reduce their workload is to violate people (ie jail).

You are completely correct about everything especially how PO's deal with their "clients" but once one is put away another will be placed in their case files.

Bump how do you get caught for personal use?

The most important part is that they will search his house, this includes any roommates/family members living there.

Also, if he lives in another area than the one he got busted in, he will have to be transferred. This is where they really fuck you, they can make you agree to all sorts of stuff or they will deny your transfer, in my case they made me agree to no firearms, drug abuse counselling, anger management. This is for misdemeanor possession only, nothing violent, no priors, no weapons. When my house got searched I got a shitload of trouble for several pellet guns that belonged to my roommate, but where in a common area. It sounds unbelievable, but they totally fuck you.

If you are on probation and are violated for testing positive for aas then they will not have to obtain any warrant to search your home, please corrct me if I am wrong, I dont practice criminal law.
Now my understanding of parole is that you have even less rights and your right to privacy has been dimished and they can search your home anytime.
Thoughts?

If you are on probation and are violated for testing positive for aas then they will not have to obtain any warrant to search your home, please corrct me if I am wrong, I dont practice criminal law.
Now my understanding of parole is that you have even less rights and your right to privacy has been dimished and they can search your home anytime.
Thoughts?

They can search your home anytime you are on probation. Now depending on what you are on probation for is a big key to anything. Drug offender probation is alot harder than say somebody on probation for lets say a theft offense. In my state if you are not on drug offender probation they don't even drug test you unless they extremely suspect you are using, the cost of drug testing offenders who have never been arrested on a drug charge was too high of a cost

Not you uber as you said you can't say but I'm wondering about others. I'm assuming its getting in person in largest amounts?

Why? This is what I did on federal probation, I had a script for test and HCG within a couple weeks.

Federal for gear? Guess it might have been different had I been 40+ but that shit didn't fly one bit on fed for gear in Florida at 28...PO laughed in my face.

I have experience in this area with federal probation.

-They can now differentiate between exo and endo test. Long ester test is probably detectable for around 2 months.

-Of course they will test for all anabolic steroids, not just test.

-The bold hanging around in his system could get him violated, depends on the PO.

-You don't have the same rights on probation as a normal citizen, they can fuck you. It's all about the PO and the judge.

-They WILL raid his house at some point during the probation period, everything will be searched, anything suspect will be seized.

-Remember the PO has one goal: to violate you and put you in jail. They have a very high workload, and the only way they can reduce their workload is to violate people (ie jail).

don't listen to this guy, he only knows the system from his side. A POs only goal isn't to violate you. If that's the case then there is a reason, most likely you're a pain in the ass to supervise. Comply with the PO as best you can and don't make him have to worry about you and you'll be fine, A POs goal is to have a caseload full of easy to supervise offenders, trust me. Its much easier to deal with your caseload when its full of easy going under the radar offenders than trying to supervise a bunch of pain in the ass offenders that you have to constantly test/supervise and do all the paperwork

Federal for gear? Guess it might have been different had I been 40+ but that shit didn't fly one bit on fed for gear in Florida at 28...PO laughed in my face.

I had a satisfying moment when I showed up at the federal building with my scripts and a letter from doctor, they had to give back the test and hcg they had seized in a previous raid on my house when I wasn't home. I told them they had better kept the HCG refrigerated or they would be paying for it, lol.

don't listen to this guy, he only knows the system from his side. A POs only goal isn't to violate you. If that's the case then there is a reason, most likely you're a pain in the ass to supervise. Comply with the PO as best you can and don't make him have to worry about you and you'll be fine, A POs goal is to have a caseload full of easy to supervise offenders, trust me. Its much easier to deal with your caseload when its full of easy going under the radar offenders than trying to supervise a bunch of pain in the ass offenders that you have to constantly test/supervise and do all the paperwork

My PO, straight to my face, said she thought the judge was too lenient and that I should have gotten a stiffer sentence. Over the next two years she did everything possible to screw me. In the end I went back in front of the judge and explained all the things they hand done to try and violate me and second guess his judgement. She was there recommending I not be released from probation. The judge agreed with me and let me off a year early because of the ways she had tried to fuck me. Federal POs are scum.

You do know you have legal recourse for this, right? a PO is not a judge or court...if you have legal scripts and letter from your doctor, the PO has no right to deny you shit. He/she can get into a lot of trouble for denying you. They only get away with it because you let them. It doesnt cost a lot of money, an attorney or whatever.. it takes you researching the law, writing some letters and getting the right people involved. trust me, i know first hand. florida has no say in federal matters, just so you know.

My PO, straight to my face, said she thought the judge was too lenient and that I should have gotten a stiffer sentence. Over the next two years she did everything possible to screw me. In the end I went back in front of the judge and explained all the things they hand done to try and violate me and second guess his judgement. She was there recommending I not be released from probation. The judge agreed with me and let me off a year early because of the ways she had tried to fuck me. Federal POs are scum.

all PO's are scum imo. Glad the judge saw things your way.

Do not take this advice...

i did the same thing when my po wanted to fuck with me, i told her you cant deny me medical care, if you do you can get into trouble, you re not a doc and the judge isnt either. she just said if he test pos lock him up, i went over her head to her supervisor and explain she was messing with me and was told not to worry he would take care of it, after that never had a problem once i gave her my script

Last edited:
Thoughts?

they can search you're home,car or anything else you have without a search warrant, the police can do the same thing once they find out you're on probation or parole

Police in general treat you like shit once they hear you have a record.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear