over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could go back

I would have worked with an actual trainer and learned from someone with real experience instead of figuring it out on my own. I think I would have been a few years further ahead.

If I knew then what I know now, holy shit, I would have made gains in half the time.

Not been away from weights and gear during prime growing years 24-34.
Not have gotten so fat and paid more attention to nutrition.
Hired a diet coach sooner even though I have some idea what I am doing, it's good to get different approaches.

Learning to squeze in the contraction of reps

learning the ins and outs of good nutrition early

learning the importance of recovery in congunction with training

1. Have food allergy testing done to know what foods I shouldn't eat, don't digest well, cause inflammation, etc. so I can avoid them.

2. Work with someone from the beginning to develop good training habits, understand what exercises are most beneficial/effective for my personal biomechanics, how to structure a workout and put movements in the proper order.

3. Wouldn't have wasted time cycling. Start out low, stay on and progressively increase dose/rotate or add compounds and check blood work for a year (or so). Gain as much as possible while fresh, then continue blasting and cruising, none of that hormonal rollercoaster business.

4. Learn when enough is enough....training, food, gear, time on, everything.

5. Pay more attention to the importance of sleep/rest/recovery/stretching/flexibility.

What was the fallout for you? I've been on tren too long. Wrecked lipids for sure. Who knows what other damage. It's not good for you obviously but all that's really "visible" is the lipid profile.

Mild heart aorta thickness shown on an EKG. No way to tell for sure how exactly it happened but I'm guessing long term tren and hgh use combined with high water retention (aka high bp) from eating far too many calories, many of which was not clean, and binge drinking a couple of times per week. My bloodwork was a mess too but came back to normal three weeks later besides high hematocrit.

How high were you on it?(day, week..?)

Anywhere between 420-700mg per week up and down. Was on the same doses of test prop as well throughout that time, and 5iu rips ED

Wouldnt change a thing started lifting at 13 compeated in PL early 20s loved it!
Still train 3 or 4 days a week still squat, bench and deadlift 53 now.

Mild heart aorta thickness shown on an EKG. No way to tell for sure how exactly it happened but I'm guessing long term tren and hgh use combined with high water retention (aka high bp) from eating far too many calories, many of which was not clean, and binge drinking a couple of times per week. My bloodwork was a mess too but came back to normal three weeks later besides high hematocrit.

Good thing your blood work is back to normal. Are you on medication for your heart issue?

Good thing your blood work is back to normal. Are you on medication for your heart issue?

Yea blood work comes back to normal fast for me as long as I am on only TRT and eat a clean diet. I've had to donate blood and even get phlebotomies for the high hematocrit and hemoglobin. Thankfully, no medication necessary for the heart issue. They basically said it was milk thickening and that I shouldn't do anything to make it worse. They said it might be reversible even, but they don't know. This was exactly four months ago so I might go back in two months to get another EKG, even though they said I don't have to go back for a year.

Last edited:
If I knew then what I know now, holy shit, I would have made gains in half the time.

You know what they say, youth is wasted on the young. I hate looking back but threads like this make me look back and say man if I had only.......

I wouldn't mess about always wanting to be lean and worrying about getting fat and wanting abs and to look good in a t shirt.

at 20 years old I should have got my head down and focused on putting as much mass on as possible. Instead of waiting till 26 and really only learning the proper value of it now at 28 and still needing a lot more mass.

I wouldn't have had bulking phases vs cutting phases. I would've just kept putting on lean mass with a clean diet then cut down for one show a year. I also wouldn't have come off gear for as long as I did. I was off for over 10 years and ran into a ton of health problems. Been on light test with the occasional blast for about a year, and my health is he best it's been since the last time I was on.

You know what they say, youth is wasted on the young. I hate looking back but threads like this make me look back and say man if I had only.......

If I was more knowledgeable in high school, I would have gotten some test and been the bmoc.

Realize that squats, deadlifts and bench press wasnt the be all end all of bodybuilding. Think more outside the box.

Learned proper technique from the beginning. Not just trying to move weight.

Learned how to do squats and deadlift. I can do them, but for as big as I am my lifts suck, and I know its technique.

Would have not wasted my 20's in bars, and eating horrible.

Paid more attention to nutrition when I started messing around with AAS. Because they are not a miracle/easy way out. You still have to put in the work at the table and the gym.

I would have listened to my body more so than other peoples theories.

1. Have food allergy testing done to know what foods I shouldn't eat, don't digest well, cause inflammation, etc. so I can avoid them.

2. Work with someone from the beginning to develop good training habits, understand what exercises are most beneficial/effective for my personal biomechanics, how to structure a workout and put movements in the proper order.

3. Wouldn't have wasted time cycling. Start out low, stay on and progressively increase dose/rotate or add compounds and check blood work for a year (or so). Gain as much as possible while fresh, then continue blasting and cruising, none of that hormonal rollercoaster business.

4. Learn when enough is enough....training, food, gear, time on, everything.

5. Pay more attention to the importance of sleep/rest/recovery/stretching/flexibility.
dont these kinda contradict each other lol?:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner