over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could go back

Im wondering what were some of the major things you guys would do differently if you could go back years and do them right from the start?

Could be drugs, diet, training, lifestyle, anything.

bang bang bang bang bang..... bang :lightbulb:

dont these kinda contradict each other lol?:D

I don't think so.

Know when enough gear is enough for your body, development, training, diet, etc. enough to gain muscle/lose fat without being wasted or abused.

Know when you've been on long enough, when your body becomes more resistant to change, strains for homeostasis, gains plateau, mood changes, energy changes, hunger changes, etc. that's when it's time for a break. Not time to find another drug to make you hungry, not time to find another drug to help you sleep. Time to take less drugs, not more, and let your body 'breathe' a little. And then know when enough of that is enough as well so you can hit it hard again.

If none of things apply, keep pushing. No reason to arbitrarily come off and throw your body for a loop just because it's been 8 weeks and that's 'what you're supposed to do.'

Doesn't seem like a contradiction to me. [emoji4]

Last edited:
I don't think so.

Know when enough gear is enough for your body, development, training, diet, etc. enough to gain muscle/lose fat without being wasted or abused.

Know when you've been on long enough, when your body becomes more resistant to change, strains for homeostasis, gains plateau, mood changes, energy changes, hunger changes, etc. that's when it's time for a break. Not time to find another drug to make you hungry, not time to find another drug to help you sleep. Time to take less drugs, not more, and let your body 'breathe' a little. And then know when enough of that is enough as well so you can hit it hard again.

If none of things apply, keep pushing. No reason to arbitrarily come off and throw your body for a loop just because it's been 8 weeks and that's 'what you're supposed to do.'

Doesn't seem like a contradiction to me. [emoji4]

lol touche my friend

Wish I would have started training earlier instead of starting in late twenties. And started juicing a lot earlier :D

Less variety, more consistency, would give stronger orals another chance.

If I could have known how to eat train and use aas, I would have been a 16yo monster.

And realize high school coaches knew nothing. Minus the aas and just knowing how to train and eat would have made me a much better athlete.

for my goals I would not have had:
- try to get as big as possible no matter what
- put my lifestyle around bodybuilding, for me bodybuilding/training is just a part of life - I could not live without it but now I would not sacrifice my family, bossiness, happiness to be better bodybuilder
- eat more than 250g protein a day. None needs more than that
- use no more than 1G aas and cycling between trt test - 1g test alone - trt test+winny,tren,dbol,masteron,npp @ no more than 150-250 each, and more hgh or hgh peptides
- paid more attention to correct form/mind muscle connection, not read all those articles about overtraining bs, not tried to get to failure on every set every exercise
- cycled my training - loads/deloads, heavy training sessions with more rest days/lighter training session with less rest days
- been afraid of carbs (lots of carbs) dieting or bulking and fats when trying to put more size
- relied on protein powders. Food builds muscle

side note - I am not trying to be mass monster bodybuilder, and I do not look like that, I have a look that 90+% of men and women would die for lol

The two things I would change "if I could go back", would be diet and lifestyle. The Diet part would be to eat a lot cleaner and learn more about how eating the right foods in the right portions could help me achieve gains, and the lifestyle part would be to associate myself more with people in the fitness industry - including spouse / girlfriend

For me its a no brainer.... Hired a coach to do my nutrition

i would have joined PROMUSCLE 10 fuckin years ago.. straight up... would have learned so much more, wayyy earlier, from the right people...plus had the holy grail of online hooks... not just takin advice of the local juiced up street thugs lol...man, I love this place...

I would've skipped working out and studied harder in high school and went to a better college.

-

I wasted the first year and a half of my training so definately go back and change that. Diet was crap so I would of liked to start with a better nutritional programme and last but not least my first cycle I wish I never did it. At the end of the day the mistakes make you who you are today and ill never make those bad decisions again so you live and learn I guess.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws