over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could go back

I would have read more books about nutrition, start my training earlier and ignored the media hype against steroid use, probably could have been a college athlete, my lack of knowledge limited me

I think I also would have learned about gear a lot earlier, started using it in my mid to late 20's instead of waiting til I was 31.

Out of the gym is just as important as in the gym! Most people overtrain and due not recover properly

I think I also would have learned about gear a lot earlier, started using it in my mid to late 20's instead of waiting til I was 31.

I would have started gear at 20 to enjoy it in college, instead of waiting until 24.

I would have started gear at 20 to enjoy it in college, instead of waiting until 24.

I ran 500mg of ICN galenika and 30mg/dbol my sophmore year of college. First cycle. Let's just say amazing response. Blew the fuck up like a bullfrog. I was eating everything in sight. I'd have a 2.5k cal hungry man xxl dinner AFTER dinner as a late night snack. No health consideration. Horrendous diet but crazy cals. Ankle edema. Stretch marks. Didn't use any AI. Bloated as fuck, drastic gains and noob water retention. Everyone knew I was taking something just from my giant bulbous waterhead. Looking back it's embarrassing. Came back for Xmas break and family was like what the fuck are you doing. Fun times. I don't even bloat much on 500mg UGL test now. What's that say?

Last edited:
I ran 500mg of ICN galenika and 30mg/dbol my sophmore year of college. First cycle. Let's just say amazing response. Blew the fuck up like a bullfrog. I was eating everything in sight. I'd have a 2.5k cal hungry man xxl dinner AFTER dinner as a late night snack. No health consideration. Horrendous diet but crazy cals. Ankle edema. Stretch marks. Didn't use any AI. Bloated as fuck, drastic gains and noob water retention. Everyone knew I was taking something just from my giant bulbous waterhead. Looking back it's embarrassing. Came back for Xmas break and family was like what the fuck are you doing. Fun times. I don't even bloat much on 500mg UGL test now. What's that say?

Loved Gali's, overfilled every time, just a major pain in the ass to pop the top off of.

Loved Gali's, overfilled every time, just a major pain in the ass to pop the top off of.

Ya I had to buy an amp opener. Good shit tho. I gotta get some more pharm grade test!

I started training at the age of thirteen in my basement with weights my cousins bought me for my birthday. WHen i turned sixteen my parents bought me a membership to the local powerhouse gym. I was the right age, in the right place at the right time. Consequently I learned alot of very useful stuff very early on. i don't honestly know if i would have done anything differently. All that I've done in the gym over the past 20 plus years has given me a physique and life that I wouldn't trade for anything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear