over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could have dinner with any three people

Elon Musk
Jordan Peterson
Donald Trump

Elon Musk
Jordan Peterson
Donald Trump
I never would’ve thought you’d post a list like that, it’s really good. I’d love to be at that table.

For me:
My dad RIP (it’s been 13 years, and I still cry everyday when I think of him. And I probably will til my last breath. Have never missed someone so much❤️)

Jesus Christ (I probably wouldn’t know what to say lol, just listen like a little kid would)

List is too long to decide a third but... Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Reagan, Trump, Fredrick Douglas, MLK, Patton, Benjamin Franklin etc etc

Think of the possibilities, it’s impossible to narrow it down. Great discussion and some great people everyone mentioned.

It amazes me that so many people are interested in politicians or former presidents. Yes, the founding fathers were wise men and philosophers who had great principles, but those of the past and present century? They have nothing to do with those excellent mans, all of them have contributed to destroy the amendments of the republic and the constitution, and give more power to an authoritarian government.

It is also surprising that in the bodybuilding community Jordan Peterson is considered almost like a deity. People who are really interested in intellectual, philosophical issues, etc ... don't hold it in high regard, and even make fun of him, lol. For you to understand, it would be like the people who think / thought that Rich Piana was the best bodybuilder in the world and strongest man. Ignorant people are going to buy it because it is everything they saw on YouTube, people who understand about sport or bb contests and history, know that it was a fiction far removed from reality.

It amazes me that so many people are interested in politicians or former presidents. Yes, the founding fathers were wise men and philosophers who had great principles, but those of the past and present century? They have nothing to do with those excellent mans, all of them have contributed to destroy the amendments of the republic and the constitution, and give more power to an authoritarian government.

It is also surprising that in the bodybuilding community Jordan Peterson is considered almost like a deity. People who are really interested in intellectual, philosophical issues, etc ... don't hold it in high regard, and even make fun of him, lol. For you to understand, it would be like the people who think / thought that Rich Piana was the best bodybuilder in the world and strongest man. Ignorant people are going to buy it because it is everything they saw on YouTube, people who understand about sport or bb contests and history, know that it was a fiction far removed from reality.

Some of your posts really are condescending nonsense. So we are all ignorant because we picked Jordan Peterson. You act like the fact your list includes various philosophers (etc) from hundreds of years ago that your list is more intellectual. People would make fun of Jordan Peterson... lol... so what many of us would like to have dinner with him. It's a simple question of who we would like to have dinner with and you insult our picks. You don't even know the reasons why we picked who we did. Not everything is for enlightenment. I find Donald Trump funny and I would like to meet him and I think he is an interesting person... it's as simple as that. When I look at your list it honestly just makes you look like a pretentious *****

My workout partner back in college insisted that we take one of the long claustrophobic university bus rides to watch and listen to a special guest speaker. After sleeping for about 3 hrs and waking up at 4:30 AM for a 5 AM workout along with pre-contest cardio, all I wanted to do was finish eating my 6 scrambled egg whites with 1 whole egg, 1.5 cups of grits, and a 40 gram protein shake so I could skip my 9 AM Physics class and 10 AM Economics class to catch a 2 hour nap before being bombarded with Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Virology, Physical Biochemistry. Like a good friend, I popped an ephedra tab back when it was legal and went to with him to listen to this "special guest speaker." As I got off the bus and immediately looked over the side railing to see the overall turn out and more importantly, how many hotties were in attendance (it's the truth). Before I could even begin to take account of the overall turn out let alone the second part of my plan, I glimpsed this massive mountain of a man wearing a sports coat with a big smile on his face talking to a several students. My mind was screaming: "Bro, that's Lee F'n Haney and he's giving a talk at our university!!!!" My friend knew this all along and did everything in his power to force me to attend in order to meet the one of the most humble individuals to have been crowned Mr. Olympia multiple times. As you probably guessed, my buddy and I skipped our 9 AM and 10 AM classes to sit down and have a long conversation with Mr. Lee Haney. He answered all of our questions and was exceptionally polite the entire time. Also, standing next to Lee Haney made me feel like a Hobbit.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, over an hour had passed by. Lee had to make another guest appearance to give another talk at some other venue and actually gave my buddy his personal phone number and told him that if he's ever in Atlanta, stop by for a workout. Lee then suggested that we take pictures to together. What a stellar guy. After that, my buddy and I were so psyched, we ditched the remainder of our classes that day and went to the dining hall to eat big so we could be big like Lee Haney. True story. Good times. Good memories.
So this is supposed to be better than seeing AOC? Giorgio Tsoukalos?

WTF? Okay man...whatever!<rolleyes>

joking:D Thanks for sharing, great story!:cool: I don't have very many cool stories:(

To paraphrase the famous philosopher Homer Simpson, thinking is overrated. LOL

giphy.gif

Thomas Sowell, Ayn Rand, Moses

It is best not to speak in absolutes. You say that ALL presidents of the past and present century have essentially contributed to the erosion of the foundations or our country. While I don't disagree that some of our foundations must be fortified There are notable exceptions to your statement. Eisenhower, Trump, Teddy roosevelt to name a few were the exact opposite of the type of president you are describing and all served in either the 20th or 21st century. Additionally the U.S government is not authoritarian by design. This is evidenced by the fact that any of us can speak our minds without fear of arrest, criminal prosecution or violence against us by the government in response. Also quite often when government authority oversteps egregiously enough there is almost always pushback from the populace. You don't have that pushback in an authoritarian country. You attempt to make points with broad, generalized statements with non existent evidence or detail. People will always respond to broad emotionally based arguments because they are easy to relate to but are often factually innaccurate or lack evidence and specificity. Refine your arguments or no logical person will take yo seriously even if they want to agree with you. Also, As Elvia says, your list makes you sound like a pretentious *****

It is best not to speak in absolutes. You say that ALL presidents of the past and present century have essentially contributed to the erosion of the foundations or our country. While I don't disagree that some of our foundations must be fortified There are notable exceptions to your statement. Eisenhower, Trump, Teddy roosevelt to name a few were the exact opposite of the type of president you are describing and all served in either the 20th or 21st century. Additionally the U.S government is not authoritarian by design. This is evidenced by the fact that any of us can speak our minds without fear of arrest, criminal prosecution or violence against us by the government in response. Also quite often when government authority oversteps egregiously enough there is almost always pushback from the populace. You don't have that pushback in an authoritarian country. You attempt to make points with broad, generalized statements with non existent evidence or detail. People will always respond to broad emotionally based arguments because they are easy to relate to but are often factually innaccurate or lack evidence and specificity. Refine your arguments or no logical person will take yo seriously even if they want to agree with you. Also, As Elvia says, your list makes you sound like a pretentious *****

Meh, I would say based on what I see today, businesses being closed, people walking around wearing surgical masks everywhere they go, the people of the world collectively have quivered and bowed rather than pushed back when the governments have gone authoritarian.

Some of your posts really are condescending nonsense. So we are all ignorant because we picked Jordan Peterson. You act like the fact your list includes various philosophers (etc) from hundreds of years ago that your list is more intellectual. People would make fun of Jordan Peterson... lol... so what many of us would like to have dinner with him. It's a simple question of who we would like to have dinner with and you insult our picks. You don't even know the reasons why we picked who we did. Not everything is for enlightenment. I find Donald Trump funny and I would like to meet him and I think he is an interesting person... it's as simple as that. When I look at your list it honestly just makes you look like a pretentious *****

Sorry if it bothers you, but he's just an overrated guy who's just popular. Yeah, well Trump is fun and I can see the point of wanting to have dinner with him, but Peterson is considered smart and who embodies good values. Bah, nothing he says is new or surprising, but for that you have to read the boring philosophers that I mentions on my list. He's just a tragic, dramatic guy who heralds the collapse of culture, lol.

Meh, I would say based on what I see today, businesses being closed, people walking around wearing surgical masks everywhere they go, the people of the world collectively have quivered and bowed rather than pushed back when the governments have gone authoritarian.

The surprising thing is that no one has mentioned Ron Paul, on a bodybuilding board where most of them inject illegal drugs, lmfao, when he is the only politician who would annul all the laws of the government and its bureaucratic agencies, as well as all the exaggerated jail sentences .

And Ron is the only politician I know who has a philosophical and moral background based and influenced by the origins of the nation.

Obviously you don't want to understand what a generalization means. If I say, "all fat people are lazy", it does not mean that this applies to 100% of people, but it does to the majority.

And you will understand that I do not have physical time to analyze all the decisions of all the presidents of the United States in the last 100 years, but there is clearly a tendency to increase the war and welfare state if you compared to the first decades of the creation of the nation. And the totalitarian state does not come suddenly, it comes little by little. If you don't want to see it, you have a big problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131