over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could have dinner with any three people

This is really hard to answer. Im not religious and I have zero desire to talk to a celebrity or business tycoon.
Ed Whitten - probably smartest person alive and arguably the smartest person to ever live.

Sir Roger Penrose - another absolutely brilliant mind

Matt Carriker- because if you dont like his videos, you dont like America. Plus I want to see his entire gun collection.

I think choosing the smartest people are bad choices by some of you. Let me give you a scenario..

A person who is severely mentally underdeveloped puts your name on his list. Now imagine that dinner conversation. He asks you what your favorite color is and why and you have to answer him by breaking everything down in the simplest way possible for him to even remotely comprehend it.... That’s you or me trying to talk to Einstein or another genius take your pick.

just saying if you get three dinners you should pick someone you relate to so it’s an enjoyable conversation for everyone.

Alan Watts
Gabor Mate
Robert Sapolsky
Sam Harris
Noah Harari
Philipp Mainländer
Neil deGrasse
Carl Sagan
George Carlin
Ram Dass (Richard Alpert)
Mark Jacobson
James Gilligan
Max Stirner
Bill Hicks
David R Hawkins
Nisargadatta Maharaj

I definitely couldn't choose just 3 characters, lol

Dude, my list is pretty darn close to that!!!

I think choosing the smartest people are bad choices by some of you. Let me give you a scenario..

A person who is severely mentally underdeveloped puts your name on his list. Now imagine that dinner conversation. He asks you what your favorite color is and why and you have to answer him by breaking everything down in the simplest way possible for him to even remotely comprehend it.... That’s you or me trying to talk to Einstein or another genius take your pick.

just saying if you get three dinners you should pick someone you relate to so it’s an enjoyable conversation for everyone.
I wholly disagree.
Both ed Whitten and Roger Penrose would get relatively the same set of questions pertaining to M-theory and a series of postulates it makes.
Id be asking for clarification or a dumbing down of the mathematics that basically 11 or 12 people on this planet are capable of comprehending.

Both of which have to regularly explain this to their colleagues with PHDs. Id simply require a bit more....dumbing down for the math that I cant understand even with a text book in front of me to help.
Einstein wouldn't be too crazy of a conversation as his work is very well understood, rather letting him know that we can now leverage quantum entanglement in experimentation, the validity of quantum theory, much of which he opposed greatly, or letting him know his work gave us the foundation to take a picture of an active black hole.
But the good stuff would be asking about his favorite topic....women. the man was a player, big time.

As a guru, and on a serious note, i'd have to think more on current living and those in the past dead...yes i'm moving the goal posts:)

However, just for fun, if I had to pick 3 people from the bodybuilding era:
1) Duchaine
2) Dante
2) Dusty or Ron Partlow

I posted Ayn Rand . She was a woman. I will also add Margaret Thatcher to my list.

And I replied with, "Who is John Galt?" One of my favorite books to this very day which, interestingly enough, they made us read for honors English as a high school sophomore.

1. bonnie rotten (she's hot)
2. bruce jenner (to entertain myself)
3. Snowden/assange (to find out why the "pandemic" doesn't add up and what is really going on)

1. bonnie rotten (she's hot)
2. bruce jenner (to entertain myself)
3. Snowden/assange (to find out why the "pandemic" doesn't add up and what is really going on)

I would probably replace George Lucas with Edward Snowden. I would somehow attempt to develop an international network of highly sophisticated hacking with the sole purpose to intercept, log and track the communications and movement of all these criminals in power of the deep state attempting to destroy our nation and impose a global dictatorial order. With the intention of with enough evidence expose them and allow the Armed Forces with all National Militias, under enough evidence of illegal and unconstitutional activities to seize control of the nation and start expedited military tribunals to process all these criminals for high treason and domestic terrorism. And slowly once and for all regain control of the Republic and liberate the world.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws