over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could only run 1 Tren vs GH

id go with both of them, drop the test eq, deca (lol), orals, to use only those 2. maybe 300mg test a week with them.

your not worried about becoming insulin resistance i mean that is a huge aspect to body building being more insulin sensitive because it drives nutirents to muscles over fat? correct me if im wrong fellas

Insulin resistance is dose dependant, and also genetics play z huge role. Insulin sensitivity not been sn issue in the slightest for me with gh

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

your not worried about becoming insulin resistance i mean that is a huge aspect to body building being more insulin sensitive because it drives nutirents to muscles over fat? correct me if im wrong fellas

I can't figure out where you get that all of the POSSIBLE side effects you can get from gh are a sure bet? Every post you make seems to be more of you trying to convince yourself the gh is really bad for you and tren is just fine? Well I'll tell you now, Tren is hands down doing more damage short and a safe bet long term to you then gh ever will. Tren is a very toxic drug, No where near as safe as gh.

I can't figure out where you get that all of the POSSIBLE side effects you can get from gh are a sure bet? Every post you make seems to be more of you trying to convince yourself the gh is really bad for you and tren is just fine? Well I'll tell you now, Tren is hands down doing more damage short and a safe bet long term to you then gh ever will. Tren is a very toxic drug, No where near as safe as gh.

could agree more. gh is wayyy more safe than tren. if your wanting something safe to take, dont consider these then

[QUOTEFlexMurphy Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEnough

could agree more. gh is wayyy more safe than tren. if your wanting something safe to take, dont consider these then ][/QUOTE]

not my intention at all but considering a cycle of tren would be 8 weeks and gh would be 6 months its hard to really say,, just wanted to hear what the majority like,, im actually going to start a test run of rips soon just trying to heal a FUCKIN groin tear that seems to be lagging like a bitch i been on my ass for 5 days now and theres still a bump the bruising and mobility has improved more that 75 % tho

I will safely assume that the 8 weeks of tren will do more harm to your body than 6 months of gh... Is it safe to say you think it takes 6 months to see results from gh too? You seem highly misinformed about hgh bro, No offence, You just have some weird thinking.

not a great question

why would you only ever have to chose one...? lol
if you HAD to... then gh all day long.
if you had to choose two drugs then gh and test all day long.
if you could choose only three drugs then test, gh and slin all day long.
if you could only choose 4 drugs then maybe test, gh, slin, tren.
what do i kno
-JS

why would you only ever have to chose one...? lol
if you HAD to... then gh all day long.
if you had to choose two drugs then gh and test all day long.
if you could choose only three drugs then test, gh and slin all day long.
if you could only choose 4 drugs then maybe test, gh, slin, tren.
what do i kno
-JS

Not a great question... JS your being kind :D

OP why can't you take both in your life time? Alternate?

Stick with Testosterone and Primobolan, like ME. :)

MY personal theory is this:

-Do not use AAS until the primary phase of puberty is over(18-21)
-2 years MINIMUM training as a complete NATURAL
-5 years MINIMUM training with only AAS
-Never exceed 750mg of Testosterone per week.
-Do not use HGH until at least 30 years old, when natural levels decline.
-Never exceed 4-6IU of HGH per day.

I am 28 years old, and followed the above. When I turn 30, I will consider a low dosage(2-4IU) of HGH.

Last edited:
The sides I get from Tren are extreme lethargy that's it but iir makes me look rock solid the peps ghrp2 and mod give me a ton of energy but I hold water but combined is crazy Gh I ran for 1 month rips tired all day long peps I have done for over a year crazy energy recovery sleep numbness in the hands forearms craZy pumps and could train like a fukin dog great shit but I just hated the look on peps but when u get off your body will be changed your own Gh I think is more powerful Then synthetic unless iv cuz you can dose more frequent and have more bind to receptors but I don't go that route

huh? you think u could break this down into sentences?

I always am amazed and find it quite humorous when we are worried about shit like insulin sensitivity and thyroid suppression. For the overwhelming majority of the people posting on this board, these are not long-term concerns because they are not running high doses for long periods of time.

GH causes your body to "switch off" the mechanism that causes you to use glucose and glycogen as fuel and "switches on" the mechanism that causes you to burn fat and use it for fuel. The issue with insulin sensitivity and the need to supplement with exogenous insulin arises only when people take their GH with a full stomach or while consuming a bunch of carbs within a couple of hours of taking GH. Your blood sugar levels will rise due to the GH causing your body to not use glucose as fuel. It just goes up. And, if your pancreas is normal, it will churn out more insulin because it notices your blood sugar is up, but it won't matter. Your cells become saturated with insulin...receptors become overwhelmed...when blood sugar levels return to normal, the normal amount of insulin your body produces isn't sufficient. Now, your receptors will bounce back and everything will return to normal if you are not doing this shit like this every day for months and months.

As for the thyroid suppression. We are injecting unknown chemicals into our bodies made by some asshole in a storage shed, and suddenly, we are worried about our thyroid gland? Ha! Hell, if you had to pick one gland in your body to go belly-up, it would most likely be the thyroid. Taking a 4 cent thyroid pill every day for the rest of your life...oh, the horror. My mom takes a thyroid pill. LOTS of people take thyroid meds. Thyroid suppression is possible short-term, but only while on GH and, long-term, only with long-term high doses.

If you are above 35, GH will work wonders stacked with some T3 and 500+ mg of test. Just take your GH on an empty stomach in the morning (even if you have to set your alarm clock to get up before breakfast, then go back to bed), and do about 60 to 75 mcg of T3. GH and T3 are very synergistic. I'm sure insulin makes it work better, but if you do your GH on an empty stomach, the fat will melt off of your body and you will never have to worry about your insulin sensitivity.

So Ross, you've never done GH but are informing everyone when and how to use it??? This makes absolutely no damn sense...

I always am amazed and find it quite humorous when we are worried about shit like insulin sensitivity and thyroid suppression. For the overwhelming majority of the people posting on this board, these are not long-term concerns because they are not running high doses for long periods of time.

GH causes your body to "switch off" the mechanism that causes you to use glucose and glycogen as fuel and "switches on" the mechanism that causes you to burn fat and use it for fuel. The issue with insulin sensitivity and the need to supplement with exogenous insulin arises only when people take their GH with a full stomach or while consuming a bunch of carbs within a couple of hours of taking GH. Your blood sugar levels will rise due to the GH causing your body to not use glucose as fuel. It just goes up. And, if your pancreas is normal, it will churn out more insulin because it notices your blood sugar is up, but it won't matter. Your cells become saturated with insulin...receptors become overwhelmed...when blood sugar levels return to normal, the normal amount of insulin your body produces isn't sufficient. Now, your receptors will bounce back and everything will return to normal if you are not doing this shit like this every day for months and months.

As for the thyroid suppression. We are injecting unknown chemicals into our bodies made by some asshole in a storage shed, and suddenly, we are worried about our thyroid gland? Ha! Hell, if you had to pick one gland in your body to go belly-up, it would most likely be the thyroid. Taking a 4 cent thyroid pill every day for the rest of your life...oh, the horror. My mom takes a thyroid pill. LOTS of people take thyroid meds. Thyroid suppression is possible short-term, but only while on GH and, long-term, only with long-term high doses.

If you are above 35, GH will work wonders stacked with some T3 and 500+ mg of test. Just take your GH on an empty stomach in the morning (even if you have to set your alarm clock to get up before breakfast, then go back to bed), and do about 60 to 75 mcg of T3. GH and T3 are very synergistic. I'm sure insulin makes it work better, but if you do your GH on an empty stomach, the fat will melt off of your body and you will never have to worry about your insulin sensitivity.

:banghead::headbang: lol great post ,,,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity