over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you could only run 3...

Test e/c are the exact same thing to me. I see and feel zero difference and alternate between the 2 depending what I have at the time. Why not contribute instead of point out minenoot, insignificant details?
Lol its a joke bud.

What I'm running now:
Test E
Anavar
Primo

Ideal stack if only had 3:
Test E
EQ
Anavar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Test
Npp
1-testosterone

Would use tren instead of npp but long term I would go with npp.

Lol its a joke bud.

What I'm running now:
Test E
Anavar
Primo

Ideal stack if only had 3:
Test E
EQ
Anavar

How come EQ over primo? First time on primo?

I've come to the conclusion (even though my first post says otherwise) that EQ sides like anxiety outweigh the benefits. I only see vasculartiy increase, never endurance or hunger. With that said I think mast gives you more as far as hardness, libido, etc.

I have a naturally low hemoglobin/hematocrit (I'm talking 4 whereas 40-55 I believe is good/normal) so I always used it for that reason. I never saw any sort of improvement and my levels were never raised hardly at all...4-5 points maybe.

How come EQ over primo? First time on primo?

I've come to the conclusion (even though my first post says otherwise) that EQ sides like anxiety outweigh the benefits. I only see vasculartiy increase, never endurance or hunger. With that said I think mast gives you more as far as hardness, libido, etc.

I have a naturally low hemoglobin/hematocrit (I'm talking 4 whereas 40-55 I believe is good/normal) so I always used it for that reason. I never saw any sort of improvement and my levels were never raised hardly at all...4-5 points maybe.
Good question... truth be told, ive never had any long experience on primo, maybe done a vial or two. i just started today primo which i plan to do for the next 10 weeks or so so my opinion could change...

But as of now eq over primo because i have shredded some serious body fat on eq while dieting, made great muscle gains, and im scared to death of what primo is going to do to my hair line. I am ready to drop it at any time

While we are on the subject, i just started 50mg primo ed will go up to 100mg ed oral, how has everyones hair reacted on primo ? Is it as bad as masteron ? I know primo is not dht but it's close in molecular form i am very worried and i dont believe "you either have the gene or you dont" because we all know dht causes hair loss

Good question... truth be told, ive never had any long experience on primo, maybe done a vial or two. i just started today primo which i plan to do for the next 10 weeks or so so my opinion could change...

But as of now eq over primo because i have shredded some serious body fat on eq while dieting, made great muscle gains, and im scared to death of what primo is going to do to my hair line. I am ready to drop it at any time

While we are on the subject, i just started 50mg primo ed will go up to 100mg ed oral, how has everyones hair reacted on primo ? Is it as bad as masteron ? I know primo is not dht but it's close in molecular form i am very worried and i dont believe "you either have the gene or you dont" because we all know dht causes hair loss

Oh you're doing oral primo? Can't really speak for it but doubt a male could take enough oral primo to make it worth it. Someone correct me if I'm off base

Oral primo works well mixed into dilution w- vita E.
Primo is no were as bad on the hairline as Mast. imo

Test
Test
Test

lol :headbang:

Ive came to the conclusion i don't like anything else really... maybeeee some mast on it, but even then, id rather put another cc test in the barrel instead... Test, GH, Slin.... if i everrrr decided to compete or if my body fat got out of hand, then maybe id start back doing the other things, but i see no reason too at this point...plus i feel like EVERYTHING now besides test and mast gives me prolactin gyno issues(deca npp drol dbol)... and eq gives me anxiety out of this world ..... can run a gram of test with no nip issues on 10mg nolva a day... but if i add 200mg deca, 10mg oral, or even .25cc tren eod, instaaaaaa swollen ass nips and lump starts to form...

Last edited:
Test
Test
Test

lol :headbang:

Ive came to the conclusion i don't like anything else really... maybeeee some mast on it, but even then, id rather put another cc test in the barrel instead... Test, GH, Slin.... if i everrrr decided to compete or if my body fat got out of hand, then maybe id start back doing the other things, but i see no reason too at this point...plus i feel like EVERYTHING now besides test and mast gives me prolactin gyno issues(deca npp drol dbol)... and eq gives me anxiety out of this world ..... can run a gram of test with no nip issues on 10mg nolva a day... but if i add 200mg deca, 10mg oral, or even .25cc tren eod, instaaaaaa swollen ass nips and lump starts to form...
I'm starting to notice some of the same as I get older. Deca still treats me good...but tren and eq I just have such a hard time handling sides anymore. And orals wreak havoc on my stomach

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws