over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you don't think this is Top-5, or heck top-3, then you are nuts

CMM913

Registered
Big Ramy, pic taken today at 5 weeks out.

310lbs.

Attachments

• ramy.jpg
    ramy.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,086
lacks top hair...:p

This guy is unreal!!! hope he does good at the olympia!! Even if he doesn't win this year, he might next year I just hope his lack of the english language and not being american does not hurt him. I don't like that, especially since I feel we have such a diverse field!

His tight waist always amazes me. He should fucking snap lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This guy is just unreal!! Hell I hope he beats Phil but I'm really shooting for Jay!!
Phil is to cocky for me,but looks great!

Pure beast!!! Top 5 this year for sure in imho.

I think he looks ridiculously over developed with no balance or symmetry....flame away

This is the first time I've ever seen a guys legs wider than his already massive shoulders.

I think he looks ridiculously over developed with no balance or symmetry....flame away

Not flaming but over developed? What does that mean? Isn't this a contest of the most overdeveloped man alive?

Not flaming but over developed? What does that mean? Isn't this a contest of the most overdeveloped man alive?

Judging includes proportion, balance, symmetry, and presentation. Size and mega mass have ruined bodybuilding and cost many their health.

Other than his quads which are ridiculous (Platz and Phil Hill like) what is so unbalanced ? He still has a waist instead of a beer keg with abs, which at that size is amazing.

He's pretty big, he should compete.

His legs are fucking astonishing but I just dont like anything about his while upper body. Call me crazy but it looks too blocky and just gross.

I certainly don't have the "eye" for bodybuilding at the top professional level. Aside from some calves and oily shoulders I think he looks fairly balanced for being one of the most massive human beings at 5 weeks out. Blocky might be a fair comment but in 5 weeks things can change.

He looks amazing and I hope he just coasts into this show, gets on stage in nuty condition, and places top 5 in his first Mr. Olympia ever, in his first year competing professionally! But he's only human, and hasn't been at this level before, so I can't help but think his nerves are going to impact him in a big way here. Think about it.....you don't speak any english, you've only competed once professionally, you're stepping on stage for your first Mr. Olympia, which will be one of the toughest Mr. Olympias in history, where some phenomenal physiques will be fighting to place top 10, let along top 5. Nearly everyone else on that stage has had nightmarish experiences at this level, when preparing for this show. If Big Ramy can show up having done his homework, than wow! Amazing! But given his lack of experience and the magnitude of this event, there's a lot of pressure he can't help but feel and be impacted by.

Man honestly yea he is a fucking monster but to my eyes, this looks much better.. There is something about Phils body

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I honestly feel even if he is the best on stage he still wouldnt win! I think he is going to have to "pay his dues" before he gets a win. You know how crazy it would be if someone won the O the first time they competed in it? and on top of that isnt it his first pro show as well?

He is a beast ...in fact beast doesnt even describe what he is. I thik he has great shape, he stays tight.....waist is nice and tight. I think he cracks top 5 for sure unless they try something out of the norm in the last couple weeks and it doesnt turn out that well.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member