over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you don't think this is Top-5, or heck top-3, then you are nuts

I honestly feel even if he is the best on stage he still wouldnt win! I think he is going to have to "pay his dues" before he gets a win. You know how crazy it would be if someone won the O the first time they competed in it? and on top of that isnt it his first pro show as well?

He is a beast ...in fact beast doesnt even describe what he is. I thik he has great shape, he stays tight.....waist is nice and tight. I think he cracks top 5 for sure unless they try something out of the norm in the last couple weeks and it doesnt turn out that well.

he won the NY PRO. prestigious show in itself, but not close to the Olympia thats for sure.

Other than his quads which are ridiculous (Platz and Phil Hill like) what is so unbalanced ? He still has a waist instead of a beer keg with abs, which at that size is amazing.
You just described Ronnie Coleman! ;)

Well he is not one of joe weider's boys nor does have a contract with weider so he wont win the Olympia.

I think I finally figured out what I don't like about Ramy.

He is huge, and is proportions aren't all the bad if you ask me, but it's the fact that his cut's aren't very deep, and to me, it just makes him look like a big blob.

Maybe I just haven't seen very flattering pictures of him lately.

his calves in proportion to his quads make him look like from the knees down hasnt been touched like a lollipop on a stick...if you get my drift

Judging includes proportion, balance, symmetry, and presentation. Size and mega mass have ruined bodybuilding and cost many their health.

This is true. This dude is a freak for sure, and has that jaw dropping effect on can I say just about everyone but this is not where bodybuilding should be going he would still have an incredible physique 30 even 40 lbs lighter. God knows how much this dude is taking. But if he wants to be another Nasser or Mike or Paul then that's his choice. Enjoy your 15 minutes bud, seriously I hope you can stay healthy.

Last edited:
I don't like making predictions, but I believe DJ can do a lot for Ramy. Top two or three. I also believe Jose will take the 212's.

He is freakish huge! I think he looks incredible. It is generally the older smaller guys on here that seem to dislike his build or say he has no shape or is over developed. Its not the 70's anymore people! You may love the Frank Zane, 175lbs athletic look, but those days are long gone when it comes to the Mr. Olympia.

He is freakish huge! I think he looks incredible. It is generally the older smaller guys on here that seem to dislike his build or say he has no shape or is over developed. Its not the 70's anymore people! You may love the Frank Zane, 175lbs athletic look, but those days are long gone when it comes to the Mr. Olympia.
While I do agree with this statement I also disagree with it as well. Body building back then and today is still about the package. Overall symmetry, definition
and of course the most important factor......muscularity. Is there such a thing as overdeveloped? Well back then yes, today No not really. But to pack on that much mass without regard to symmetry is where some of these guys are going wrong. Put these two physiques side by side and you will soon see how Phil has a better overall look. As much mass? maybe not but looks better to the eye. Lack of proportion and balance will hurt anyone on stage.

I honestly feel even if he is the best on stage he still wouldnt win! I think he is going to have to "pay his dues" before he gets a win. You know how crazy it would be if someone won the O the first time they competed in it? and on top of that isnt it his first pro show as well?

He is a beast ...in fact beast doesnt even describe what he is. I thik he has great shape, he stays tight.....waist is nice and tight. I think he cracks top 5 for sure unless they try something out of the norm in the last couple weeks and it doesnt turn out that well.

He won the NY Pro back in May to qualify for the Olympia

A few years ago they said Phil Heath could never win the Olympia because he was "pinched "in the shoulders(narrow). I think Ramy has as good a chance as any of them this year.

i think he can pull 5th maybe. Don't think he is ready for Phil, Kai and Dennis. Rami lacks deep separation in his legs.

Once his muscle matures and he gets some deeper cuts all I can say is LOOK OUT!!! He is super impressive, just huge, but after looking at that pic of Heath page1 here you can see the difference in the quality of Heaths muscle compared to Ramy's.

He looks lumpy to me that may hurt him... The synthol is going to hurt him. I know a local guy that was pushed back a few years back because of it,,,

He is freak of nature though...

phil-heath-e1312805989317.jpg

It's gonnna be harddd to beat the king

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members