advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you ever wanted to use me to further yourself ahead in bbing-now would be the time

I would love to work for Truenutrition. I couldn't write any articles with my limited knowledge compared to those mentioned, but I do know how to run a business and would like to work in an industry that is actually my hobby and not something I'm temporarly stuck in.

THAT NSF certification is going to be a big Medal on the companies chest. Hope the prices dont skyrocket too bad after the certification. :p:p

Currently the only few companies that cell NSF certified isolate are doing it at around 20-25 bucks a lbs. :mad::mad:

Very cool..much respect for all you do for this community.

Respect DC and TN to the utmost.

Classy company and person, and I am honored to have been mentioned.

-FF

Exactly what I was thinking. Dante you are awesome.

Dante that Kaladryn guy seems really really bright to me. There is also a guy on here named BigGuns (Tony) that is very knowledgeable with whole foods, health, etc...very well read young man.

JM

Great opprotunity here for some people thats for sure.

Sounds pretty cool and a good chance for those guys who are in the industry and know their stuff to get some good notoriety from some published work. Id love to see some of the guys here have articles put onto the press. And I love the idea of the Truenutrition franchises, Ive always wanted to start a nutrition store and always ponder in my head how to go about it incorporating TN somehow, well here it is, lol. I might be sending you an email regarding this Dante. I just need to build the nerve to take the chance and go for it I think.

We can be partners bro.....The Canadian connection...I have been thinking a lot of this as well.....I am finally ata point financially i can do something like that...

So will people be able to buy TrueNutrition franchised stores like MaxMuscle etc?

Sounds pretty cool and a good chance for those guys who are in the industry and know their stuff to get some good notoriety from some published work. Id love to see some of the guys here have articles put onto the press. And I love the idea of the Truenutrition franchises, Ive always wanted to start a nutrition store and always ponder in my head how to go about it incorporating TN somehow, well here it is, lol. I might be sending you an email regarding this Dante. I just need to build the nerve to take the chance and go for it I think.

Here would be the huge difference.....unlike mom and pop stores.......we are also a manufacturer of our own brand and other retail brands.....so in essence we could if a retail company is ok with it....send retail brands that we make anyway right to those stores helping those companies cut costs greatly on transfer and shipping......and then when you actually make your own products, and have them stored in 5-6 warehouses across the USA and then feed not only other supplement stores but your own stores.......(you get the idea).....the profit margin is much better and you can greatly lower prices for the consumer that way because its not exchanging 3 hands first.

We wanted to be the company that got you the closest to milking the cow yourself......and now we want to be the company that gets you closest to the actual farm without having to deal with the 2-3 guys in the middle trying to make their cut from manufacturer to distributor to trucking etc....

IM not very excited about retail stores myself its more of a byproduct......because i think it would be a huge waste of time to have 5-6 huge warehouses dispersing products to all the supplement stores across the USA/Canada and not put a retail store/s next to the warehouses....its kind of a no brainer.

Dante,
You are a great person who has given a lot to everyone, the bodybuilding community and also the boards. I thank you for that.

I genuinely appreciate Dante a lot.

I have a strong passion for helping others with an expectancy for nothing in return but respect and appreciation. No underlying agenda's or doing good deeds to somehow benefit myself...

I feel Dante is the same way --- good things will manifest with good intentions...

Will talk to you soon.

-FF

Last edited:
I have been posting for years that you should have a column in Muscular Development. A couple of years ago Steve Blechman even said he would sign you but at that time you said you were too busy to be involved with anything like that.

Yea ive turned every single mag I can think of thats out there down over the years. But a couple things make me happy in this bodybuilding world.

a) Giving out money and free product to my customers **broken link removed** that always makes me happy when i see someone get their monthly supplements for free or checks from us for doing nothing but telling their friends/acquaintances to use us.

b) Seeing people who put their nose to the grindstone and make muscular gains over time in this sport. I follow the athletes of the sport. The guys who dont miss meals and who get after this like its a competitive sport with themselves (which is how i always approached it)

c) Helping people in this endeavor somehow. There are two people in this very thread that I have sent 1000 checks to for no distinct reason but to help (and i told them to be silent and i ask them to keep being silent....thats nobodys business but ours)....I did it because of these reasons
1) both these guys are real solid good people
2) both of these guys have always been extremely respectful towards me
3) both of these guys have gone thru some tough times that wasnt their fault but bad luck circumstances and both of them absolutely didnt deserve to have those kind of trials and tribulations come their way...... and i felt the need to help them.
I am extremely indebted to my fellow bodybuilders and i feel the need to step up and do the right things as i see fit.
Ive done the above probably 3-4 times a year for at least the last 5-6 years for various people. Id like to see more people have a little compassion for their fellow bbers in this sport than the tedious online bashing of others that goes on into infinity....that has grown so old its nauseating.
Thats why you see me on this board with the health stuff all the time and alot of people dont want to hear it....but if i save one guy from kidney failure or heart failure or a massive stroke....its worth it. There is alot of dire health stuff i know that has happened to people, that they dont want to be publically known so i have to keep quiet about it. Ive even pleaded for some of them to make their story public so people will learn the consequences of certain actions but i have to respect if they dont want to openly share their stories.
IN the case of this thread...am i psyched about writing again? Not really. I kind of have burnout but im spurred a little bit because the deal is "If you write Dante...then you can have guest writers on your team write also"....so if i have to type a little bit to get some of the good guys in this pro muscle forum some much needed publicity and notoriety that they deserve.....Ill do it. There are alot of good guys here that deserve that chance and I hope I can provide the next couple rungs up the ladder for them to do it.

Dante: From the 1st day i read your thread (the original thread on A's board) I have admired and respected you. I got a taste of the business side of the world when i opened up my own chiro office a year and a half ago.....and let me tell you, i was sadened/shocked/disgusted and appauled by the back-stabbing, selfish and cut-throat attitude I came across. It's rare to find someone nowadays who has not succeeded and continues to stay grounded and giving such as yourself. What a great opportunity you have been presented.....and you are presenting. I love it when GOOD/GREAT things happen for GOOD/GREAT people....and I'm happy to hear that things are going great for you. Good luck with the expansion...and keep remembering the little people (literally and figuratively) lol.

Appreciate that greatly Main

Wow, I'm surprised my name was even mentioned. :eek:

I will give this some thought, but seeing as the majority of what I write is AAS, PCT, related, I'm not sure how helpful I will be if this is going in a top mag...

You reference a great deal Swifto...your a pubmed junky like myself and a few others so you came to mind right away.

THAT NSF certification is going to be a big Medal on the companies chest. Hope the prices dont skyrocket too bad after the certification. :p:p

Currently the only few companies that cell NSF certified isolate are doing it at around 20-25 bucks a lbs. :mad::mad:

We have a gameplan on this front. I dont think youll see any great change at all in what you presently see with our companies...except the NSF certs. Its weird because Im allready selling bulk quantities to NFL strength coaches, NFL football players (Vikings Giants mostly), MLB players, Major college football programs (you southeast major college guys would be happy if I named them)....and we are in the midst of the NSF cert......so I guess Ill have to wait and see the difference of who comes to us after and how much it matters to certain groups.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dante you are awesome.

Dante that Kaladryn guy seems really really bright to me. There is also a guy on here named BigGuns (Tony) that is very knowledgeable with whole foods, health, etc...very well read young man.

JM

Definitely open to everyone...I just quickly named some people off the top of my head but whoever wants to give it a go is welcome. I saw that J mentioned Rex Feral and I always read his posts thoroughly.

A Truenutrition retail store would completely overtake the entire market in south jersey/philadelphia. With the quality and prices along side of some of the companies you already do the manufacturing for would put the GNC's and vitamen Worlds out of business. I'm thinking like a Costco's or BJ's type of store.

A Truenutrition retail store would completely overtake the entire market in south jersey/philadelphia. With the quality and prices along side of some of the companies you already do the manufacturing for would put the GNC's and vitamen Worlds out of business. I'm thinking like a Costco's or BJ's type of store.

Exactly what I was thinking. People would see the price of protein at about 1/2 of GNC and would jump on it like hot cakes!

Dante, I just wanted to say thank you. You've given so much to the bodybuilding community over the years (books of free information!) and through True Nutrition give us a company we can trust in.

...And on a personal level, for putting me in touch with Scott Stevenson who has literally turned my life around, and for the assistance you and the True Nutrition staff provided when I was working on my marketing research for grad school. The marketing plan that I was working on several months ago received my professor's praise and it seems like True Nutrition has implemented some of the ideas I included in the plan. I think the idea of having user/customer generated content was something I included :)

Dante, I just wanted to say thank you. You've given so much to the bodybuilding community over the years (books of free information!) and through True Nutrition give us a company we can trust in.

...And on a personal level, for putting me in touch with Scott Stevenson who has literally turned my life around, and for the assistance you and the True Nutrition staff provided when I was working on my marketing research for grad school. The marketing plan that I was working on several months ago received my professor's praise and it seems like True Nutrition has implemented some of the ideas I included in the plan. I think the idea of having user/customer generated content was something I included :)

Scott is absolutely awesome. Number one, just a quality guy that you can't help but like. Oh and I like him too because he is one of the very few who can actually translate research and apply it to real life. I wish I was 10% as good at this as Scott.:headbang:

JM

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar