advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you ever wanted to use me to further yourself ahead in bbing-now would be the time

Scott is absolutely awesome. Number one, just a quality guy that you can't help but like. Oh and I like him too because he is one of the very few who can actually translate research and apply it to real life. I wish I was 10% as good at this as Scott.:headbang:

JM

John, Scott has also spoken very highly of you as well. It is kind of funny how great coaches tend to gravitate towards one another, right?

The team that Dante has/or is attempting to assemble to work together is phenomenal! It is basically like an all-star team for bodybuilding coaches. I'm looking forward to seeing the efforts of your collaborative work, as I'm sure it will be nothing short of outstanding.

Here would be the huge difference.....unlike mom and pop stores.......we are also a manufacturer of our own brand and other retail brands.....so in essence we could if a retail company is ok with it....send retail brands that we make anyway right to those stores helping those companies cut costs greatly on transfer and shipping......and then when you actually make your own products, and have them stored in 5-6 warehouses across the USA and then feed not only other supplement stores but your own stores.......(you get the idea).....the profit margin is much better and you can greatly lower prices for the consumer that way because its not exchanging 3 hands first.

We wanted to be the company that got you the closest to milking the cow yourself......and now we want to be the company that gets you closest to the actual farm without having to deal with the 2-3 guys in the middle trying to make their cut from manufacturer to distributor to trucking etc....

IM not very excited about retail stores myself its more of a byproduct......because i think it would be a huge waste of time to have 5-6 huge warehouses dispersing products to all the supplement stores across the USA/Canada and not put a retail store/s next to the warehouses....its kind of a no brainer.

How is Mexico for you? I speak spanish and am connected here with top gyms/competitors.

Dante, thanks for this opportunity and for everything you do to support the community. Don't want to imagine what the lifting world would be like without you!!!!

Sent you a couple articles on autoregulation. Appreciate you taking the time to even look at them.

Kinda O/T, but since we are talking about True Nutrition expansion...

is there any chance the International shipping rates (esp to Australia) could become a little cheaper?

I (and alot of other local guys over here), love the TN range of products etc... but are hesitant to order because of expensive shipping costs.

I know this is out of your control to some extent, but i feel it has the potential to expand TN to even greater heights..

Dante
I have read everything I have ever been able to find that you have wrote or posted. I cannot believe how much you like to help and spread good words to all that will listen. I have the utmost respect for you and your business ventures. I have taken what I have learned from you and apply it to all aspects of my life. I'm a small fry in a big ocean. That has not stopped you from answering my questions or even my emails about me making my dc sweatshirt lol. I will only buy my supplements from True nutrition. I believe more of a honorable business man than anything. You keep showing in your countless posts how much you care.
Some day i will pay you back for all I have learned from you. Until then I will pay it forward to others.

TrueNutrition retails stores would be the way to go, a retail store that sold proven products would be outstanding, but for now I will glady order online

Sounds like a good crew is being built! Look forward to seeing where this goes in the future!

Scott is absolutely awesome. Number one, just a quality guy that you can't help but like. Oh and I like him too because he is one of the very few who can actually translate research and apply it to real life. I wish I was 10% as good at this as Scott.:headbang:

JM

John, Scott has also spoken very highly of you as well. It is kind of funny how great coaches tend to gravitate towards one another, right?

Awe, shucks... LOL. Thanks, Fellas.

John, I can't remember if I mentioned this when we talked last, but I had a pretty damn good mentor in science - a lay it on the line kind of guy who was all about breaking down the #'s into something meaningful.

Funny enough, he was just a good old boy from... Ohio. :)

-S

I have never seen anyone offer something like this. Dante is absolutely right...the way to the top is by getting a magazine contract as a writer. Writing online can definitely help, but magazine coverage is 100X better.

Wow, i just read this and I am honored to say the least to be mentioned. Writing articles is something i'd love to do in the future, but right now, I have so much going on, i'll have to respectfully decline at this time.

This might be the coolest post ever with my name in it....that has been posted on the net. I sincerely respect DC, and for him to mention my name just blows me away. I hold this in high regard, and it really means a lot to me.

Thank You DC!

For those eligible with time, i'd not pass this up at all. This kind of opportunity hardly ever comes around. If I didn't have so much going on right now, i'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

Looking forward to seeing all of this come together. The options and potential are endless in a situation like this. I also love that Dante and all of these guys will be contributing to the mag. I've been wanting to see this for years and it looks like the time is finally here.

DH

awesome stuff Dante...lmk if theres anything i can do to help out

Josh

and here we go.....

Professional Muscles own "Future Freak" Matt Porter will have a featured article in Flex Magazine in about 2 weeks and the next month also...and look for Scott Stevenson probably the month after that and Skip the month after that and so on and so on.....

Congrats!!!

Attachments

• Flex November.jpg
    Flex November.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Awesome! Matt is one experienced and smart dood, perfect man for good quality articles.

Very cool, congrats Future Freak on getting published! And a huge thanks for giving back to the community Dante.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Way to go, FutureFreak Matt!

Dante, thanks again for making this happen.

Congrats FF! And to Dante, Scott Stevenson and Skip! One hell of a team.

Glad to see Matt's hard work paying off. The knowledge I've learned through his posts on this board as well as other have proven valuable. Congrats again bud

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws